Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s defo waiting for comments blowing smoke up her fat arse, what a twit
As if we don't know it ,after the performance she put in over that pic ...When are her subs going to wake up to her ...I despair :rolleyes:

Cons… don’t know when to switch off 😂😂 she sells 2 sponges a week 🥴🥴🥴🙄

All she went on about was the buns 😂

How on earth does she look like a women about to hit 70 😂
Those buns look like a pair of tits the closest Charlie's had to an eyefull in ages 😂 but I bet she scoffed them before he set eyes on them .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cons… don’t know when to switch off 😂😂 she sells 2 sponges a week 🥴🥴🥴🙄

All she went on about was the buns 😂

How on earth does she look like a women about to hit 70 😂
That coat looks too tight on her arms

Yeah trying to make us believe she’s a compassionate bone in her body View attachment 801555View attachment 801558
Moving Charlie's mum? Haven't they already moved her? Perhaps she is moving to a new care homes she sure ain't being moved into their flat.
They don't care enough for that

Looking at that last story on IG I'm convinced she has thyroid issues, her eyes are both puffy and bulgy I bet that will be the reason for her recent blood tests. Did she ever say what the blood tests were for?

Reactions: 11
Karmas a dish best served cold :ROFLMAO:....she's ranting like fck on Insta everythings going wrong with the move the van they booked isn't available and Charlies work van can't be used because there's a logo on the side ,they have to bring the furniture in a lorry to Eastbourne and then drive it bit by bit in the car to the tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Karmas a dish best served cold :ROFLMAO:....she's ranting like fck on Insta everythings going wrong with the move the van they booked isn't available and Charlies work van can't be used because there's a logo on the side ,they have to bring the furniture in a lorry to Eastbourne and then drive it bit by bit in the car to the tip 😂
Oh deeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s moaning about the price of moving everything 😡 ain’t being funny it’s his mum for gods sake and in fairness you two are making it really complicated 🤯 I’m very sure it would be different if it was her mum 🙄 she makes me sick 🤮

Reactions: 12
Yeah she’s allowed to spend hundreds on crap but dare Charlie boy spend any ( of his money) it’s a crime 🙄

Why can’t they move it bit by bit by car from Mrs G’s house to a tip near her? Or, alternatively, leave it out on the pavement eh Jane? If they leave it kerbside and phone the council, wouldn’t they do a bulk uplift??

Reactions: 8
I really don’t know how he ain’t told her to shut the duck up by now 😫 she must drop £100 a week on buns and chocolate 🍫 tight witch

Why can’t they move it bit by bit by car from Mrs G’s house to a tip near her? Or, alternatively, leave it out on the pavement eh Jane? If they leave it kerbside and phone the council, wouldn’t they do a bulk uplift??
I would just get a skip done then ain’t it , they are just trying to do it without spending to much , I mean u can go on face book and there are loads of people that will come and remove it all for you , don’t help that they are thick I don’t think they understand anything 😖

Do charity shops not come out and lift the stuff ? they do where I live .

Reactions: 7
I just don’t think they understand anything both thick as duck , she’s making out she was gonna move it all single handed but can’t because of her ankle , moaning he works full time , well take annual leave it ain’t hard he’s normally off anyway driving chins around to get her next sugar fix 😵💫
That’s life tit happens deal with it !
another stone on and that ankle is gonna collapse anyways and then you will be bed bound which would be a dream come true for you I’m sure 😬

Imagine the pack with me in bed edition 😂😂

• Haha
She really is a dreadful excuse for a human, woman and wife. This is a one time thing he’ll have to do for his Mum, how about you just do it well? If he’d married a nice, normal woman marginally smarter than him he’d be a decent enough fella. And probably healthier too.

I just don’t think they understand anything both thick as duck , she’s making out she was gonna move it all single handed but can’t because of her ankle , moaning he works full time , well take annual leave it ain’t hard he’s normally off anyway driving chins around to get her next sugar fix 😵💫
That’s life tit happens deal with it !
another stone on and that ankle is gonna collapse anyways and then you will be bed bound which would be a dream come true for you I’m sure 😬

Imagine the pack with me in bed edition 😂😂
Just proves she's left Tesco if she can't even drive, she's not plodding around picking people shopping ,we were right once again .

Reactions: 11
So her ankles aren't coping with her ballooning weight (shocker!) but she still manages to waddle out to grab buns, chocolate and crisps to gobble down.

And she's charging people to watch this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She don’t use any of the boxes from Tesco anymore remember she was only using them to save the environment 🙏🏻 She’s def left ( have fun getting a mortgage)

Perhaps if Charlie was allowed friends he would have friends willing to help them

Also she has a brother why don't they get him to help?

Mrs G is in a nursing home and Jane still hates her…in her very small, twisted mind, all this inconvenience will be her fault. They are a pair of complete idiots. There isn’t a brain cell between them.

The beanbags an even worse pushover than we thought , he's out killing himself working ,fetching and carrying for her ,while she's sat like ( doctordoctor said ) Queen Victoria he’s pathetic 🙄
C083666D-70BF-487E-82BD-88A7B21F895E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.