Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 792553

Had to take a screenshot, she looks like a right head case there πŸ˜‚
Her hair looks nice when she makes an effort though, shame it’s only once a year.
They must still to going to Tarrrnya’s wedding as Helen said oh you’ve found an outfit for the wedding, hope we get pics
there's an insta hun called its em and Jane looks just like her here.....this is not a good thing believe me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
there's an insta hun called its em and Jane looks just like her here.....this is not a good thing believe me
Ooh I know who you mean, I watched a couple of her videos once and she irritated me so didn’t bother again πŸ˜‚ but yes can defo see the likeness, just had a nose at her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's another one who can't admit her true size and contorts herself into knots trying to look slimmer and her husband looks even more unhealthy than Charlie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's another one who can't admit her true size and contorts herself into knots trying to look slimmer and her husband looks even more unhealthy than Charlie.
does she really believe no one can see she's bending like a pretzel in her photos? :ROFLMAO: what a wally!! we have eyes Em! πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When is much love Jane gonna go into liquidation πŸ₯΄ I’m getting bored now πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Cant sit through 3hrs of her trying to flog this crap πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Allison McGeorge is already waiting on the chrissmiss box launch :rolleyes: with the new scent of brussel sprout farts and chicken gravy πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha that Emma loves herself always looking into the distance for her selfies πŸ˜‚ she looks like honey monster well bad 😁
She even shuffles like the honey monster as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a pair of wet blankets, deffo the sort of person chins would look up to 🀣πŸ₯΄
She’s even more of a baby than chins is, darent even fart without her mothers permission !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.