Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better bleeping not be I would rather have stayed at premier inn if it is! Comfy beds and all that plus I probably wouldn’t have fallen over. He says not he just wanted to stay here anyway. bleeping disaster though already. Anniversary of losing my mum to breast cancer today so I,m very emotional , it always hits me hard as she was was my world, my best friend, 7 years and seems like yesterday. Struggling to walk on my foot so he said what he had planned for this morning anyway is out of the question which I guess was sight seeing so just sat at a pool sunbathing at the mo with my sunnies on crying as I,m feeling a bit sorry for myself but just miss my mam, just a tit day already, never mind can only get better I hope

How bleeping thrilling doing what you normally do on a Friday night except with someone else ...........yawwwnnnn same old Jane bulbous boring bleep !
Oh tit no way! At least you've still got something took forward to.
Sorry its a rubbish day for you ❤

Reactions: 7
Wow these boxes are a rip off, a tiny pot of bath salts and I mean tiny would be more suited to a sink , some women’s moaning because she already has the wax melt that’s in the box but chins can’t do swaps 😂 and a small pot of what ever that tit is she makes up
In her kitchen 😷😷 and them sponges with a soap stuck on it 😬 what a load of WANK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow these boxes are a rip off, a tiny pot of bath salts and I mean tiny would be more suited to a sink , some women’s moaning because she already has the wax melt that’s in the box but chins can’t do swaps 😂 and a small pot of what ever that tit is she makes up
In her kitchen 😷😷 and them sponges with a soap stuck on it 😬 what a load of WANK
I suppose she can’t do swaps because she’d have to email the returns department and they’re closed on the weekend and she can’t generate a returns note because that’s not her job, plus she can’t give out a replacement item without her supervisor’s pin code to override the stock management system so like honestly she can’t do anything about it 🤣 Or she could just be nice and put one back in the drawer and take another one out….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet our Jane has been dolling herself up all day to wear that grotbags costume. Why are all these insta bleeping huns so desperate for attention? I can't seem to get my head around it. I work full time, hubby works shifts full time, one kid in secondary school and one kid in nursery. Jesus bleeping christ. I would not change one second of it. I could not get up at 5 am and start vlogging. Vlogging getting dressed, putting make up on, bloody tit b and m hauls. She is going to start thinking of maybe having a family soon? Who knows, they may not want to. Cough cough Charlie 👀👀 You are fucked Jane. I predict she's going down the slippery slope of feeling like tit and eating herself silly. She'll have a breakdown I'm certain

Reactions: 13
Well of course she has been to the doctors about her imaginary foot injury furlough finished Thursday and she stopped working Fridays ages ago... if she is still at Tesco then she was after a doctor's note saying that she has to rest it.

• Haha
Who the hell could sit through that tit for 3 hours! I flicked through, can’t stand the “thank you guyyyyys” she’s so false, as false as her bad foot 🤪. Someone suggested they get a takeaway after being on the live for so long, she said they’d go and get some chips, bean was starving so Jane pipes up “I’m not really hungry” who is she trying to kid 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the hell could sit through that tit for 3 hours! I flicked through, can’t stand the “thank you guyyyyys” she’s so false, as false as her bad foot 🤪. Someone suggested they get a takeaway after being on the live for so long, she said they’d go and get some chips, bean was starving so Jane pipes up “I’m not really hungry” who is she trying to kid 😂😂
I thought they were having chilli ! two greedy b@st@rds
4ADF6E68-313F-4BA7-8668-A2AD6BEC8001.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she said "Fully loaded fun sponge in monkey fart" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm not convinced she didn't 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D1951041-9139-4262-8EDC-8F7F3E37DA41.png

Had to take a screenshot, she looks like a right head case there 😂
Her hair looks nice when she makes an effort though, shame it’s only once a year.
They must still to going to Tarrrnya’s wedding as Helen said oh you’ve found an outfit for the wedding, hope we get pics

• Haha
Jesus we better get pics for the amount of views we’ve given Tan over the years she owes us big time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.