Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said before the landlord is fine with it which I imagine is a lie , why would you ok that in a rented property ? All that hazardous stuff laying around in a block of flats can’t be safe and I bet that kitchen is ruined 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s said before the landlord is fine with it which I imagine is a lie , why would you ok that in a rented property ? All that hazardous stuff laying around in a block of flats can’t be safe and I bet that kitchen is ruined 🥴
I dont know if its depends on areas but here u have to get permission to run a buisniss from home

I dont know if its depends on areas but here u have to get permission to run a buisniss from home
I think you have to have permission from the landlord or council if you don't own the property. I know someone who was doing childminding from a council house and they had to have inspections. If you own the building I think you can do what you like, as long as you pay the rates and register. I'm not sure how that will work in a rented flat?? 🥴 especially using all these chemicals 😳

Reactions: 8
That address on her website doesn't add up either. She only added it after reading on here
It's a virtual address you can pay £100 a month for...funny how I suggested it on here and voila she has added one to the website

Plus in my report to trading standards I made it clear that there was no address information

That address on her website doesn't add up either. She only added it after reading on here
There’s over 100 companies registered at that address. Not sure how normal that is? Perhaps it’s the address of an accountant

It's a virtual address you can pay £100 a month for...funny how I suggested it on here and voila she has added one to the website
You just answered my question! Thank you

Reactions: 8
There’s over 100 companies registered at that address. Not sure how normal that is? Perhaps it’s the address of an accountant
That is strange. I looked on Google maps it doesn't look legit to me. Does janey chins have an accountant?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think it’s an address where anyone can use it
I had a quick look and you can use them for like £20 a month. If you look at it on Google maps it looks like a run down shack. I thought they'd moved house for a second 🤣 amazed she hasn't used the address of one of Charlie's relatives tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she’s got an accountant I’ve got Micheal Jackson round for tea tonight 😂
I’d doubt she’d have enough turnover for an accountant 😅

Shes been rather quiet 🤦‍♀️ i take it she no longer works at tescos?
We don't think so going by her looks and lack of complaints about it ....she'll be doing up her Halloween bags for pre -aww- dah !

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’d doubt she’d have enough turnover for an accountant 😅

We don't think so going by her looks and lack of complaints about it ....she'll be doing up her Halloween bags for pre -aww- dah !
Can't wait to see her dressed up 😄🧙‍♀️🎃

• Haha
She said she has an accountant.
If she had an accountant one of the first things they would have told her about running a home bizzzznizzz is about the address. Her accountant is probably some pal who did AS Level mafffs so in Chins’ eyes is a numbers genius.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.