Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This plus lots of tee hee hee giggling at pretty much everything 😂 I actually think she’s probably a great SW leader as she’s so bouncy and cheerleader-like all the time which is a change to the miserable old disinterested trouts that do it round my way 🤣
Really ! she'd be my idea of a nightmare ,she's so smug and the ' I told you so ' type . From watching her get her office promotion you could see how self righteous she is it all fell apart when she was suddenly made redundant ,she was in shock for ages I think she thought that was only for common people ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's nothing wrong with that we all differ,she's not for me .

Reactions: 9
Is she worth watching 😂 if she’s not selling soaps I’m in 🙌🏼😂
She is a strange one, and the way that she draws her eyebrows on and gurns freaks me out, oh along with the “hello lovely people” however not as boring as chins and as a doggie lover I do love her 2 labradoodle puppies, but yea could have her own thread easily just based on facial features and words that she uses alone! Her bleeping fashion try ons have been known to be epic, charity shops or very sales, she’s deluded but nowhere near as much as the fat Buddha !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s put those cards on insta, well actually I can after she put the bleeping furniture on. She’s got no shame this bleep and the bean is just as bad for going along with it. Poor Mrs G, she’s not even allowed any dignity whilst sitting in a care home. I think chins has lost the friggin plot!

She’s live on insta and just saw this 😂😂
She’s giggling away at his comment saying we must go live together 🥴 I thought this was a family friendly biznessss
Tyler sounds as bleeping juvenile as chins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure chatting about cocks and that while you are trying to promote your biznesssss is a good idea chins 😂😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are all talking about sex and that wtf 😳 😂😂 that Tyler sounds like a complete wrongun
It’s all too much for trudi
i don't think it was the ' packin' she was expecting 😂 Tyler trollydollye getting a packing on a Sunday afternoon is enough to put anyone off their roast dinner( except jane of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she says tonka bean and fully loaded soap sponge makes me want to tear off my ears

• Haha
Hope Babs was not listening to all that dick chat 😳 that generation don’t normally approve , she might loose her best customer 😂😭

• Haha
so I’m listening to insta vid and she’s chatting about dildos 😂 reckons she never knew eBay sold them 😂 such a liar 🤥 what a dirty witch 😷 packing all this tit up turning herself on 🤢
She loves watching sex documentaries watched one about a threesome the other day 😂😂

She could not be bothered to do an only fans as she would have to brush her hair 😳

now she’s on to dogging chat 😱😂😂😂😂

For dogging you would need a lot of time on your hands 😂😂😂😂 obviously she’s too busy

She’s talking about sex party’s saying she couldn’t imagine going and having to shave 😱

She couldn’t imagine dragging Charlie along as he works 12hour days and he would be knackered

What a bizarre thing to put on 😂 think she’s lost the plot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
so I’m listening to insta vid and she’s chatting about dildos 😂 reckons she never knew eBay sold them 😂 such a liar 🤥 what a dirty witch 😷 packing all this tit up turning herself on 🤢
She loves watching sex documentaries watched one about a threesome the other day 😂😂

She could not be bothered to do an only fans as she would have to brush her hair 😳

now she’s on to dogging chat 😱😂😂😂😂

For dogging you would need a lot of time on your hands 😂😂😂😂 obviously she’s too busy

She’s talking about sex party’s saying she couldn’t imagine going and having to shave 😱

She couldn’t imagine dragging Charlie along as he works 12hour days and he would be knackered

What a bizarre thing to put on 😂 think she’s lost the plot
God poor Charlie 😂😂 wife who can’t be bothered to brush her hair or shave her fanny/legs/armpits. What a delight!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.