Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so I’m listening to insta vid and she’s chatting about dildos 😂 reckons she never knew eBay sold them 😂 such a liar 🤥 what a dirty witch 😷 packing all this tit up turning herself on 🤢
She loves watching sex documentaries watched one about a threesome the other day 😂😂

She could not be bothered to do an only fans as she would have to brush her hair 😳

now she’s on to dogging chat 😱😂😂😂😂

For dogging you would need a lot of time on your hands 😂😂😂😂 obviously she’s too busy

She’s talking about sex party’s saying she couldn’t imagine going and having to shave 😱

She couldn’t imagine dragging Charlie along as he works 12hour days and he would be knackered

What a bizarre thing to put on 😂 think she’s lost the plot
And there's your proof she's nothing but a dirty old lady with zero sex life... ohhhhh deeeyyyaaaaa *ding ding*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'll be looking for a rampant rabbit for a £1:rolleyes:

And there's your proof she's nothing but a dirty old lady with zero sex life... ohhhhh deeeyyyaaaaa *ding ding*
Tutankhamun would be more adventurous than her :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
all he'd have to do is dip it in a ready meal, she'd be on it faster than you could say posh las-arrrrnya
Omg, screaming 😂😂 hubby is sprawled out on the couch with a severe hangover giving me a funny look 🤣

Usually people who are odd looking as a baby turn out looking okay as they age…..not Bean! Imagine a hybrid chins-bean baby 😲

Also, is that Daddy Bean? He would get it 😂 I do like a beard.
Daddy Bean doesn’t look bad looking does he, poor Charlie though he just wasn’t a cute kid. He never really mentions his Dad much does he?

As someone said earlier, can’t find the post now but it’s clear to see Mrs G has always adored Charlie, I can just imagine how disappointed she was when he married chins, poor woman. No wonder she was making comments before the wedding, she was probably hoping he’d cancel. I dread this with being a Mum to boys 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg, screaming 😂😂 hubby is sprawled out on the couch with a severe hangover giving me a funny look 🤣

Daddy Bean doesn’t look bad looking does he, poor Charlie though he just wasn’t a cute kid. He never really mentions his Dad much does he?

As someone said earlier, can’t find the post now but it’s clear to see Mrs G has always adored Charlie, I can just imagine how disappointed she was when he married chins, poor woman. No wonder she was making comments before the wedding, she was probably hoping he’d cancel. I dread this with being a Mum to boys 😬
I thought chins had put you in the notion when you said hubby was sprawled on the couch 😂

His dad looks a lot younger than his mum ,she would be in her 40's in that pic if she's mid 70's now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought chins had put you in the notion when you said hubby was sprawled on the couch 😂

His dad looks a lot younger than his mum ,she would be in her 40's in that pic if she's mid 70's now
🤣🤣 most definitely not with the state he’s in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes, I have to admit this was something I dreaded with my boys them bringing someone home who was a witch and we would be left in the cold while “her” parents were very much favoured...
Thankfully both my DIL’s are lovely girls and it’s not the case at all but I can still remember my eldest bringing a girl home and being horrified and praying it wouldn’t last long 🤣 ( it didn’t ) ... My youngest son is gay and for some reason I never ever had this worry with him .. I was always gutted when he’d split up with someone as they were all such great lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’d say she plays a good game in the beginning on the first meeting or two. Then the mask slips to reveal the wobbly-gobbed Witch of Eastbourne and the real chins comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find all these baby photos and personal possessions they're going through incredibly sad ☹ this is a person's life they're splashing all over the Internet, they're acting like she's already dead

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.