Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all she’s goes on about is the post office 🤯 delays, they are slow they damage parcels , 10 day delays , some places are overwhelmed 😭 wtf don’t send them via Royal Mail then use a courier 🚚 how thick is that to constantly tell your customers the service you use that they pay for is tit 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211016-151011_Samsung Internet.jpg

So I havent posted for ages as I have had nothing funny to say...and then today I drove past this shop in Peterborough and you know where my mind went...had to find it to share here 🤣🤣 maybe they have a wax mewt section too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And all she’s goes on about is the post office 🤯 delays, they are slow they damage parcels , 10 day delays , some places are overwhelmed 😭 wtf don’t send them via Royal Mail then use a courier 🚚 how thick is that to constantly tell your customers the service you use that they pay for is tit 😂😭
It’s a bit like when she tells said customers that she can’t stand some if the smells that she does as well ie calpol yet when she brought it out a few weeks ago can distinctly remember the sow waxing lyrical and saying what a fantastic niff it was, great ambassador for her own pwoducts she’s turned out to be especially with such a tit memory as she has when she can’t remember from one day to the next what bleeping fragrance she likes !

Reactions: 11
Absolutely nothing to be envious of at all. I would hate to be in their position, fancy having to make all those toxins in your kitchen for starters, then there’s their mundane life that revolves around wax melts, and talking a load of nonsense into a camera. She is looking obese and Ill, and Charlie boy looks and sounds bored out of his brains. No thanks, they can keep their life, I wouldn’t swap mine for the world!

I think renting a unit will take precedence over buying a house now, because they certainly won’t be able to afford both!
She can only manifest one thing at a time 😂

• Haha
So when you are purchasing tit off her website how would you know if you need to pay extra postage ? And why 🥴?
13187846-4EC1-4C96-A9C9-27F8F590D8FF.jpeg

• Haha
It must be, she always refers to it as “West Sussex” rather then Charlie’s Mum’s when she’s said they’ve gone there which I find bizarre. Ah has she got a headache because she’s had to get off her fat arse 🤪
Maybe it's because she finds her MIL a pain 😒

Aw goddddd. Posting on the ‘gram for sympathy. All the gammonettes are probs in her DM’s like ‘u ok hun?’ 😂😂
Yeah she needs a daily dose of sympathy 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So when you are purchasing tit off her website how would you know if you need to pay extra postage ? And why 🥴?View attachment 813232
Haha that will be because I said on here that it's the same price postage for 1 box or 10. The thing is that once you have accepted her website offer price and paid your money...she has to allow you that price she cannot increase it without agreement. It's basic contract law.

It's not the customers fault if she can't properly set her website for adequate postage costs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.