Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's at it again!!!! bleeping unreal! 😵🤬🤬🤬🤬 give the poor woman and her son some dignity!
She’ll never learn and she seriously sees no harm in what she is doing ? bleeping priceless! Nasty, nasty witch !

Charlie was quite cute in an odd way 😂 like one of those adult looking kids. I bet she pocketed any cash from that old purse!!🙄
I,ll have to agree with you being in an odd way as I,m baffled to duck to see any cuteness and I,m going in multi angled here , would look quite good in a horror film perhaps one of those blond angelic evil brats ? Just saying....

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's desperate for engagement no matter the cost ,how he let's her off with exploiting his mum is sickening

As if someone would want to tell tether that heifer
26EF13FB-8ED2-46BB-9C67-3529F50504E8.jpg
7C27622C-0DA2-476B-8C17-FA060F128D65.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll never learn and she seriously sees no harm in what she is doing ? bleeping priceless! Nasty, nasty witch !

I,ll have to agree with you being in an odd way as I,m baffled to duck to see any cuteness and I,m going in multi angled here , would look quite good in a horror film perhaps one of those blond angelic evil brats ? Just saying....
Hahaha tbf I find bizarre things cute, like they sphynx cats and Putin (not even a joke, he’s just so wee with wee hands lmao) 😂 so I wouldn’t put any weight on my opinion on cute lol.

Legit thought those instagram stories were going to be her with her fat petted lip out cwying about twolls posting photos of Charwee’s mum’s stuff on here…..even tho she posted it on a public platform. But no, it’s just her being a prude! Get a grip, Chins. Order some bondage stuff, get some excitement in your life! 🙄

• Haha
Comes on insta with half a face showing again , and telling people she gets her equipment from the same place that sells sex stuff 🥴 very classy must be good quality 🤢 and the mother in law stuff is awful leave the poor women alone showing all her personal bits to everyone how disgraceful !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's got a very odd sense of humour, the things she laughs at and finds hilarious are things i'd have giggled about when I was twelve or thirteen, she's very backwards in all areas, the lift doesn't go to the top shall we say!

Reactions: 15
Yes! They’re very immature and giggle like kids at things they find ‘smutty’ they’re like two 13 year olds living in a social experiment to see how they’d manage with no adult supervision

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's got a very odd sense of humour, the things she laughs at and finds hilarious are things i'd have giggled about when I was twelve or thirteen, she's very backwards in all areas, the lift doesn't go to the top shall we say!
She is a freak, it was like when she went to her friends house (I’m sure that’s the one that is actually Charlie’s colleague’s partner or something) the other week and was pishing herself at the ‘daddy long legs’ catchphrase 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck sake. This is why she doesn’t have any or that many friends, because she is one annoying witch 😂😂 if any of my friends acted that thick and immature/emotionally stunted, a ghosting would be in order!

Reactions: 8
She is a freak, it was like when she went to her friends house (I’m sure that’s the one that is actually Charlie’s colleague’s partner or something) the other week and was pishing herself at the ‘daddy long legs’ catchphrase 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck sake. This is why she doesn’t have any or that many friends, because she is one annoying witch 😂😂 if any of my friends acted that thick and immature/emotionally stunted, a ghosting would be in order!
She would certainly be one to avoid at a party ! Or anywhere that matter !

What she actually left the cat piss/fart box flat 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katy Jayne is hyperventilating on her latest video at the use of the word ‘sexy’ - this must be an SW thing that’s catching. Like 12 year olds sneaking into an 18s movie the pair of them 😂

• Haha
Katy Jayne is hyperventilating on her latest video at the use of the word ‘sexy’ - this must be an SW thing that’s catching. Like 12 year olds sneaking into an 18s movie the pair of them 😂
Thumbnails telling!🙄
6C085E1B-6D91-49B2-8936-F00016CCA6C8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just seen her do a chins style workout 😂 what’s wrong with these people you must burn more calories going a piss then these exercises they try and do 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if you like ' curly girls' and gurning ...definitely
This plus lots of tee hee hee giggling at pretty much everything 😂 I actually think she’s probably a great SW leader as she’s so bouncy and cheerleader-like all the time which is a change to the miserable old disinterested trouts that do it round my way 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.