Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to go back to p28 and sorry chins but you do look rough, rough as a badgers arse truth be known !!! never Mind dog rough !!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the bean really thinks when he gets home and she’s standing in tight fitted pyjama bottoms and in his top 🥴 when he came in from work the over day she said straight away it’s ok they can’t see me 😂 so I wonder if he grew some balls and has has said to her about going on camera looking an absolute mess 😬 deep down he must be so gutted he rang the wrong girl 😂

Reactions: 8
I see the ‘little routine’ they had of her thundering down the hall to throw herself into daft boy’s arms seems to have been abandoned. (Spoiler: she only done it once for the vlog. There was no-one more surprised and possibly winded, than him!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez time for a new thread already we’re flying through these

Reactions: 7
Thread ; Dog rough and out of puff .... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jane gammons : Wearing charlies shirt and looking “dog ruff”, selling lucky dip bags and other luxsherrry stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion.. Sells you shaving foam she’s knocked up while in her pjs , needs a unit to store her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙊
Throwing my hat in the ring for thread suggestion too: desperate wannabe instahun with her bloke's clothes and a greasy bun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dunno if you can have this as a title ….Pjs, slippers and minge smells like kippers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt she even sold that many, I think she just reduced the number available so it looked liked they'd sold, only Amy and other Amy bought them :ROFLMAO:
Wouldn’t surprise me 😂 bet she’s still goes on about needing a warehouse tonight 😂 she has no shame that one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I doubt she even sold that many, I think she just reduced the number available so it looked liked they'd sold, only Amy and other Amy bought them :ROFLMAO:
We might find out on the live, 7.30 on YT guyzzz ,still plenty of grab bags up for grabs 😂

Wouldn’t surprise me 😂 bet she’s still goes on about needing a warehouse tonight 😂 she has no shame that one 🥴
She was making wax melts earlier when those drawers are like her own ,bursting at the seams she's got so many to sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does the same thing over and over and over…..there’s nothing new to see on her vlogs! C’mon Jane! Where’s the massive food shopping hauls? The Cocomy try-ons? You loved their clothes you said! I take it you are a customer…? The charity shop hauls? The workouts? Those were the glory days on your channel! Who wants to watch you shout ‘Hi Amy/Babs/Allison………’ then watch you pack boxes on repeat?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.