Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nails that cost more then the profit she’s made 🥴
so she sits on lives looking "dog rough" (yes you do Jane) with her greasy unwashed bonce and oily face, dresses like she raided the lost property box after everyone else yet gets her nails done???? not to mention she's too tight to turn on the heating so sits in jumpers under throws and has endless piles of musty washing festering in the freezing den of doom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
so she sits on lives looking "dog rough" (yes you do Jane) with her greasy unwashed bonce and oily face, dresses like she raided the lost property box after everyone else yet gets her nails done???? not to mention she's too tight to turn on the heating so sits in jumpers under throws and has endless piles of musty washing festering in the freezing den of doom.
Every time “dog rough” is mentioned i crack up. Ruff 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nails that cost more then the profit she’s made 🥴
They look like tombstones, bleeping mess !

Prefer to call her a scruffy unkempt bleep ! As I don’t like to insult my 4 legged friends saying she looks dog rough, woof woof !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Den of doom ha ha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
me too! she was fuming at that!!! woof woof woof
It was hilarious 🤣 ‘telling me I look dog rough…coz I don’t’……while sitting there looking like she hasn’t showered in days with a greasy junkie bun and bursting out of beanbags tshirt 😂😂 then the ‘I’m happily married, have been in a relationship for 9 years’……cool story bro, do you want a medal. Hardly professsssssshinal for a high flying boss babe bizniss woman! She is such a parody of herself now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time “dog rough” is mentioned i crack up. Ruff 🐶
ruff ruff ruff woof 🐶
This litchrally just popped up in my YouTube feed. The difference from just two years ago till now is astounding. You would have to feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a nasty, spiteful choklit filled bitcch

7FCE0430-1A5B-441B-8EEE-234326B302C3.jpeg
38062A10-0E29-4F32-ABB8-87E94D56DDEC.jpeg

And the other day

81B179B5-5CD4-40B2-8E25-8D48310763BE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Greasy junkie bun!’ 😂😂😂 that made me howl!! One of her bats has fallen off her Poundland sign….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.