Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,m getting aroused in anticipation........not. Even Mr Tooco says he may need to pop off to the wank bank tonight as he,s promised he,ll watch the first 5 minutes with me then after that he said it will be too much and he will have to be excused, lucky bastard !!

bleeping hell I didn’t know wether to laugh or cry at those 2 gimps !

Well she looks a bleeping mess tonight, that charity shop shirt and her hair!! She is right when she,s said she’s made no bleeping effort, now the coffin dodger has pissed off to make a cup of tea and Mr Tooco said he,s done and needs a stiff drink as the sight of her is enough to cause erectile dysfunction in any man !!🤣🤣🤣

10 bags left !! Thought she had 14 in the beginning and she said she’s sold quite a few !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is my hubby’s thread tittle suggestion.. selling lots of tit with tiny tits 😂

or squeaky chairs and a top lip full of hairs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is my hubby’s thread tittle suggestion.. selling lots of tit with tiny tits 😂

or squeaky chairs and a top lip full of hairs
Funnily enough I do think she looks a bit dark across the top lip tonight !!

By this Kelly Moore is a bit chatty isn’t she, never seen her before, wonder if there is anything she should bring up guyzzz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She just said she begrudges paying money for expensive perfume now as FM are just as good 😂 lying duck when has she ever purchased nice perfume 🥴

• Haha
I see Lisa Goodman is her mod tonight haven’t seen her in ages

Reactions: 3
I see she has a little bit of make up and her own clothes on for a change after us talking about it on here 😂 hi Jane! 👋🏼

She is just getting bigger and bigger.
BAC633C0-973D-43E0-B8DB-4AEC0AB3FDDE.jpeg

432667C7-438A-4C16-A02A-1F7B0C5DC3B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
She’ll soon be down to one button on that shirt 😂…Charlie doing overtime again, no stopping when you’re a manager 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.