Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be a sock account or there’s something seriously wrong look how many adoring comments from this one person
9335EDAC-FB01-4CE3-88B1-83E08F9A83C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's still only in the 400 subs on TikTok let's hope the TrolleyDollye can work his magic or she'll be bust before she get's the chance of a live 😂

• Haha
She’s live on Insta guyz.,,,The reason boyfriends jumper got it’s name is because it’s named after the beans wedding scent, The One 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Ah yes! Can you imagine walking into the fragrance hall and asking for a bottle of ‘boyfriend’s jumper’ ‘it’s for a special occasion’

• Haha
Those grab bags looked tit, they'll be full of those caramel biscuit melts she was drooling over and almost scoffing as she showed them seen as they didn't sell. I'm surprised she hasn't done an asda pasta "salid" or a kfc rice box melt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s an original ideah for her, kfc/Maccy D wax mewts shaped and fragranced like the real thing for all those dieters that want to experience ‘real food ‘ without the calories 🍔🍟🍗 …Mewt meal deal 😅

• Haha
I wonder if Patrick has a leetle chuckle at boss babe sitting there looking like a slob in Charwee Beans Vans tee-shirt, as her trotters peruse a luxshree melted secco whipped soap🤣

She has no business sense about her. Why does she use so much tissue and pink (😆) packing peanuts
Screenshot_20211013-161717_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211013-161448_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Patrick has a leetle chuckle at boss babe sitting there looking like a slob in Charwee Beans Vans tee-shirt, as her trotters peruse a luxshree melted secco whipped soap🤣

She has no business sense about her. Why does she use so much tissue and pink (😆) packing peanuts View attachment 808406View attachment 808407
She's copying another seller, her name is peach something. This person is doing so much better than her too by the looks

Reactions: 4
Ah yes! Can you imagine walking into the fragrance hall and asking for a bottle of ‘boyfriend’s jumper’ ‘it’s for a special occasion’
I can’t imagine Bean wandering into Selfridges asking for a bottle of ‘wife’s fanny’ as it’s a distant memory at this point…….thankfully 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Bet both of them absolutely honk 🤢🤢 sweaty ball bag in primark y fronts and kebab flaps in the same knickers all week and 3 sizes too small 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I didn’t think that many thoughts could fit in her tiny brain 🧠 … I bet one of them is how she’s going to squeeze back into that Tesco uniform
9D5643C6-86A7-4964-8C3F-0BA9F40CDB20.jpg
once Charwee see’s the bank balance

I think her minions need help
781441D5-C491-4059-AAB4-6497B9BE44ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And how to get a mortgage to buy a pricey home in Eastbourne with only one income 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.