Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit ironic saying as those two would scoff anything in sight and buy nothing vegan friendly

I wonder how he dresses for work. Whether he looks just as scruffy there
He wears a uniform like a sweatshirt and those cargo work trousers going by one of her vids .

Reactions: 6
A bit ironic saying as those two would scoff anything in sight and buy nothing vegan friendly

He wears a uniform like a sweatshirt and those cargo work trousers going by one of her vids .
I would expect management to wear smarter clothes...maybe he has been demoted

Reactions: 8
He’s apparently an assistant manager .I’d say more a supervisory role in a small business like that .
I don’t think City Electrical Factors is a very big company. It says he’s Assistant Manager on LinkedIn. Having said that it’s not a big company, I’ve just checked Google and there seems quite a few branches around the country and abroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t think City Electrical Factors is a very big company. It says he’s Assistant Manager on LinkedIn. Having said that it’s not a big company, I’ve just checked Google and there seems quite a few branches around the country.
The actual shop itself is pretty small at least the ones near me are, I’m not sure if it’s run as a franchise! My BIL worked for them for a time I think there were only 4 staff members in his place of work.

ETA it’s a good job ,if there were a lot of staff the shop would be closed by the time the beanbag told them what they should be doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she ain’t plastic free that’s for sure 😂
And she was so into saving the planet 🌎 a few months back !
She’s so full of crap that one 🙄 will say anything to try and fit in with with what’s popular at the time just like anxiety bla bla bla
All it does is take away from the people that actually do suffer with it

She's going live at 4.30 we'll see how well the bags sell then.

Reactions: 7
If you can’t shift 9 Halloween wanky boxes you def don’t need a warehouse 😂 I cringe every time she says that 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet he does 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine getting fashion advice from chins and letting her pick outfits out for you 😩
I’d rather be single and ready to mingle then let that beast control me

• Haha
Imagine getting fashion advice from chins and letting her pick outfits out for you 😩
I’d rather be single and ready to mingle then let that beast control me
She’s a cross between Laurence Llewelyn Bowen and Trinny and Susannah doesn’t know if a room or a person she’s trying to dress 😂

• Haha
He’s was parading in his new clobber and she’s saying how he looks like his old self ?
omg he’s nothing like he was a couple of years ago, poor sod looks and even acts like a totally different person 🥴 she’s made him a giant sad man baby

He’s was parading in his new clobber and she’s saying how he looks like his old self ?
omg he’s nothing like he was a couple of years ago, poor sod looks and even acts like a totally different person 🥴 she’s made him a giant sad man baby
his old self that is the biggest joke ever...his personality has drained away, his waistline has doubled and he looks even more miserable than before and as for the eye bags well...

She wouldn't have a clue whats in them when she's buying them off wholesalers and from China.
If any of her products are from China then they're not cruelty free. Anything sold in china has to be tested on animals hence a lot of the really big brands can't advertise as cruelty free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.