Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of her products are from China then they're not cruelty free. Anything sold in china has to be tested on animals hence a lot of the really big brands can't advertise as cruelty free
Did someone not say she's getting her oils and stuff from China ? I'm not sure.

Reactions: 4
@monga i think someone did. I doubt she even knows where her ingredients comes from or cares

I had a look at the wholesale site and their products are vegan - not hard really as most cosmetics are. No mention of cruelty free. Id guess she thinks it's the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
@monga i think someone did. I doubt she even knows where her ingredients comes from or cares

I had a look at the wholesale site and their products are vegan - not hard really as most cosmetics are. No mention of cruelty free. Id guess she thinks it's the same thing
I very much doubt she'd know the difference ,I don't even think she'd know what vegan is !

Reactions: 6
Has she always had "not suitable for sensitive skin" on her website or is just since the woman reviewed her on Facebook? I bet its not on the packaging 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has she always had "not suitable for sensitive skin" on her website or is just since the woman reviewed her on Facebook? I bet its not on the packaging 🤔
I don’t remember seeing it before , I did notice that too….She’s doing a vaporub snap bar🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t remember seeing it before , I did notice that too….She’s doing a vaporub snap bar🤢
bloody hell I hope she doesn't get the oils mixed up and add the vaporub to the whipped soap by mistake :ROFLMAO: there'd be some burning loins for sure if she did!! I used my hubbies original source mint shower gel once.....yowzers that was not fun, how can something feel so cold but still burn? I was very tender in the basement for a day or two for sure ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bloody hell I hope she doesn't get the oils mixed up and add the vaporub to the whipped soap by mistake :ROFLMAO: there'd be some burning loins for sure if she did!! I used my hubbies original source mint shower gel once.....yowzers that was not fun, how can something be cold but till burn?
Maybe that's what happened to Leeanne ,she mixed up her oils 😂 She's also got a Disney pink castle scent and is hoping to start making the Calpol snap bars soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe that's what happened to Leeanne ,she mixed up her oils 😂 She's also got a Disney pink castle scent and is hoping to start making the Calpol snap bars soon.
Calpol has finished me off :ROFLMAO: who the hell would want the scent of calpol wafting through their house? Disney pink castle scent? can't wait to hear her description of it, just like the one that smells like a fairground.......fried onions and engine oil

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calpol has finished me off :ROFLMAO: who the hell would want the scent of calpol wafting through their house? Disney pink castle scent? can't wait to hear her description of it, just like the one that smells like a fairground.......fried onions and engine oil
Apparently it's really sought after :ROFLMAO: it smells like the pink Castle ,whatever the duck that smells like...sweaty tourists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the rummteee tum tum bummmbaaaa that grates on me. The great big lump sat in things that don't fit. Too lazy to even move off the chair at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can’t top the wax melt that smells of cooking ham at Xmas 🥴😂😂 trust chins got food on the brain 🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's clueless! The hotel of dreams scent she's banging on about smelling like the "castle at Disneyland" is actually inspired by and meant to replicate the grand Floridian hotel at disneyworld Florida, disneyland and disneyworld are two different things and as someone who has been to disneyworld and been in the grand floridan let me tell you.......i've tried that wax and it does NOT smell like anything there....i'd rather have the calpol scent :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
They’re going all out advertising this Disney scent 😜
26142B71-1999-4C33-B3D7-DF462BDCCD42.jpeg

Definitely making a big thing out of following the regulations
786C82E6-1CF5-40B2-939B-7AE62596FBEB.jpeg

Remember we were taking the piss about her mixing up the oils , Leeannes review starts like this 😂
85ADA58B-DD5C-469E-9D15-13EC1DE4AE2A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.