Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primark from the discount section I would imagine 😂 she even moaned about the £1 parking fee which makes sense when she’s Charging people £6 for shaving foam
She,s such a tight bleep, literally according to Charlie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do u guys remember when he got that job in London and chins never shut up about it 😂
Funny isnt it she brags about a lot of things initially but they alwayd]s go tits up....Charlie’s big promo, mansion, FM , diet yawwwwnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was so fake on that live, it was all put on laughter and bravado, she thought she had an air of who cares about tattle about her when in actual fact her anger was oozing out of every pore and how many times does she need to say "oh dear"
She's trying to make out a huge sell out occurred, she only had about 15 of those boxes and nine were still left ...until Amy sees this and goes to buy them all, better get klarna going Jane or poor Amy will be bankrupt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was so fake on that live, it was all put on laughter and bravado, she thought she had an air of who cares about tattle about her when in actual fact her anger was oozing out of every pore and how many times does she need to say "oh dear"
She's trying to make out a huge sell out occurred, she only had about 15 of those boxes and nine were still left ...until Amy sees this and goes to buy them all, better get klarna going Jane or poor Amy will be bankrupt
Was going to ask if anyone knew how many she had knocked up ! She did look like a frumpy duck tonight and said so herself . That bleeping hair style makes me see red, I mean what is it supposed to be ?? She,s no oil painting but jeez her and Charlie look like extra’s out of the Texas chain saw massacre, they are like a pair of frigging in breds, it’s criminal (might well be 🤣🤣) God help us with the Halloween outfit, if I was her I would go for a witches mask and cloak or go for the kill and be the grim bleeping reaper would suit her to a tee !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever it is it comes in 5XL with lace gloves

These would be perfect
FDB712BF-FA95-4994-B940-2B4B2EFB09CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tried to watch the pack wiv me last night but the shrillness of 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maureen, Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jolene' etc. was all too much for me. You are better women than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tried to watch the pack wiv me last night but the shrillness of 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Maureen, Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jolene' etc. was all too much for me. You are better women than me!
It’s the same old tit isn’t it, then it’s the same names popping up every time, they must be a bunch of bored housewives 😂

Yeah fake as duck, even the Gamonnettes must be bored by now 🤔

Exactly! I can’t stand all the shout outs! It all sounds so insincere, the fake friendliness…

Is she 30 this year? Wonder if daft boy will set up a shrine for her. Remember his 30th? I thought he’d died and she’d set that up as a tribute

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she 30 this year? Wonder if daft boy will set up a shrine for her. Remember his 30th? I thought he’d died and she’d set that up as a tribute
No I think she's 28/9 but she'll still expect a shrine ...unintentional rhyme there 😂

• Haha
I've come to the conclusion that her target customer base that she is preying on is the retired. as most people are at work 4:30pm on a weekday

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.