Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and Charlie’s new outfit bless him 🥴🥴🥴 looked terrible don’t fit him and them trainers 👟 he’s def beyond help 😩 absolutely savage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after the food shop chins goes on to tell us about her 30th vaccine of the year and it’s made her ill 😷 bleep keeps getting all these jabs for her health why not try salad and water ??? Just a thought 💭
It’s her birthday soon and all she wants to do is relax and chill as life is manic 😂
They want to clean out Charlie’s mums flat ASAP they don’t want it going on for ages ?
So if she wasn’t so obese for her size she wouldn’t be getting all of these jabs and for her birthday what relax and chill means is that she just wants to stuff herself senseless on whatever she can cram into that cavernous gob. A birthday celebration for you and I is one maybe 2 nights out depending on who you are seeing with her it will be a week long binge at home. I can see a trip in a bariatric ambulance coming in the next few months the way she is going, no sympathy whatsoever !

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Love how she's trying to hide the treat toffee sauce out of view😆 next to the nivea cream that she probably uses to grease Charwee bean up to fit into his leggings
That’s for her fake Costa coffee frappe 😂 hate to think how many calowiessss will be in her drink 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They keep going on about getting ill and how scared they are to go out incase they catch covid but death by Mars bar is ok ? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 pair of numpties

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how she's trying to hide the treat toffee sauce out of view😆 next to the nivea cream that she probably uses to grease Charwee bean up to fit into his leggings
Wondered what the duck you were going to say that she greases up with Nivea, got a bit of a fanny flutter, then when I read it all 🤢🤢

• Haha
They keep going on about getting ill and how scared they are to go out incase they catch covid but death by Mars bar is ok ? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 pair of numpties
Omg last year she was laughing at the bean in one of the vlogs, because he didn't want to go out for dinner! She was going out to meet someone and was rolling her eyes at him! Previous to that was the gallbladder voice and how she's got covid anxiety so couldn't go to work 🤔🙄 she's such a liar!!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think the covid germ would want to settle on those 2 fuckers it knows it wouldn’t stand a chance to reproduce And run amok, just one whiff of her home made soap whips is a better deterrent than any vaccine could ever be !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think the covid germ would want to settle on those 2 fuckers it knows it wouldn’t stand a chance to reproduce And run amok, just one whiff of her home made soap whips is a better deterrent than any vaccine could ever be !
I'd say those soapwhips are enough to keep out a nuclear fallout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe he is 30 🤯 after that fashion parade I just don’t see how he’s 30 😂 maybe he’s got his years mixed up bless him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the fudge do you look like Charlie Bean? Well we in this house think you look like in your 50s you look older than both my dad and stepdad and they are 54 and 56.

Imagine. Looking almost double your age? Surely you would start questioning why?

Reactions: 11
I forgot to check if she got back to Leeanne I'll be surprised if she didn't

Last edited:
She’s talking to him how I talk to my kids when I force them to try on new clothes 😂 🥴
It’s such a strange combo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.