Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she mention anything about last weeks events 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a few mins in we have had a food disclaimer about it’s just a normal shop guys not a healthy one 🤪 food shop is full of tit and she’s obsessed with Costa drinks so wants to make her own 😆
Also in the food shop we have a couple of packs of toilet wet wipes 😬😱💩💩💩💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a few mins in we have had a food disclaimer about it’s just a normal shop guys not a healthy one 🤪 food shop is full of tit and she’s obsessed with Costa drinks so wants to make her own 😆
Also in the food shop we have a couple of pack of toilet wipes 😬😱💩💩💩💩💩💩
Well you are what you eat and if she is eating tit...........need I say anymore ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone like chins is easy pickings to be brainwashed into flogging this rubbish and scamming others. It should be illegal
No let her be sucked in, serves her right, she has no respect for anyone to begin with so she wont Feel guilty about scamming her Gammonettes, she,s become quite an expert at it with that concoction of acidic potions that she flogs that she dares to call soaps so crack on chins and dig yourself deeper until you are consumed !

Reactions: 8
😱 think he needs a bigger size
What a bleeping size he is now. He’s got thighs like turkey drumsticks they are huge and that gut. There must be some serious flesh slapping in bed with those 2 on a night, but oh I forgot she won,t let him near, poor bastard has to slink off to the bog for a tug as that tea stained Bon marche nightie that is dropping to bits always stays down. Mr Tooco said he looks easily mid 50,s and I have to agree with him plus he looks as though he would stink of stale sweat just looks minging and skanky. Charlie where has the last bit of remaining pride that you may have had in your self gone to ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No let her be sucked in, serves her right, she has no respect for anyone to begin with so she wont Feel guilty about scamming her Gammonettes, she,s become quite an expert at it with that concoction of acidic potions that she flogs that she dares to call soaps so crack on chins and dig yourself deeper until you are consumed !
I deffo don't feel sorry for that hard faced lump! It should be illegal so saps like Amy are not taken in by the lure of the cats piss and arse sponges. She thinks she's supporting a "friend" but she's too stupid to see deeper. It's so distasteful

Reactions: 11
So after the food shop chins goes on to tell us about her 30th vaccine of the year and it’s made her ill 😷 bleep keeps getting all these jabs for her health why not try salad and water ??? Just a thought 💭
It’s her birthday soon and all she wants to do is relax and chill as life is manic 😂
They want to clean out Charlie’s mums flat ASAP they don’t want it going on for ages ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.