Jane Gammons #34 she's more of a pukka pie than a super spy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane if it upsets you so much why do you come here to read? I don’t get it,

Reactions: 12
I just checked to see did she answer Leeanne and she hasn't ,that's unusual !

Reactions: 9
She’s probably got a dodgy certificate off tinternet from the same place she got her nutritional degree 🤣
Guess what, she's only a spark now ! her and Chris are the new Bob the builder and Wendy , elecrical and building work carried out by none other than the Burnley Hillbillies .

• Haha
Guess what, she's only a spark now ! her and Chris are the new Bob the builder and Wendy , elecrical and building work carried out by none other than the Burnley Hillbillies .
If I saw those two trundling up my drive to fix my electrics I’d be horrified.

• Haha
If I saw those two trundling up my drive to fix my electrics I’d be horrified.
They're doing very well apparently ,great reviews and very clean workers 😂

Yes I do think she's scary Idk why the shocked face 🤷‍♀️ put me on ignore( not you lot btw )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I,m pissed so missed some of tonight so apologies for going over old ground but she must be palatic with the bleeping spelling on her website for those poxy trick or treat boxes, just saying, hic !🍹🍹🍹

• Haha
I,m pissed so missed some of tonight so apologies for going over old ground but she must be palatic with the bleeping spelling on her website for those poxy trick or treat boxes, just saying, hic !🍹🍹🍹
I'm enjoying a Pierre Smirnoff myself 😂 ...why not! ...it's the weekend .

• Heart
I am active around tattle but JG and her chronically weak husband's most recent foray into elder abuse has sickened me.

Also I have assessed my own behaviour as Jane brings out my inner witch and like most narcs JG loves playing the victim.

I have no intention of watching any of her snooze making 'pack with me' vlogs. I don't bother with Insta or TicTok. I really have nothing to say.

Reactions: 11
EXLUSIVE ! Learn to spell Jane, learn to spell, or at least proof read your work, just lazy !
final comment, claiming to be a successful biznizz woman while barely literate, makes you think eh!

Unless I'm mistaken guys it looks like the DICKtechtives account has gone :ROFLMAO:...Ohh dee aah !
I told you Insta was on the case she better watch out with her idle threats or she's next !
She's the eternal victim ,even on her massive pity party lastnight it was all about how stressed SHE was about her MIL situation and just remembered to add Charlie in at the end ,even though it's his mum. She's left him to deal with it alone she hasn't given him any free time to absorb the situation ,constant demands on his attention the minute he steps through the door ,making meals and driving her around . It's a form or mourning people in his situation go through , she said he's in a very low place atm but she's only adding to the pressure he's feeling because of her attention seeking ways and I don't think she cares as long as she's still centre stage :rolleyes:
What’s this about a meltdown, a new account and dickdectives? I’ve missed something big for sure, so could someone bring me up to speed please?!

Reactions: 5
She had a major wobble in her instastories (lots of tears, very dramatic) about tattle/twolls/bullying etc after Charlie apparently read some stuff on here about his Mum and how badly Chins treats her. On the other part of your questions there’s a general post on tattle that talks about it.

Reactions: 7
What’s this about a meltdown, a new account and dickdectives? I’ve missed something big for sure, so could someone bring me up to speed please?!
If you go on to the thread Forum Business it has a few posts explaining it all and what action was taken

Reactions: 6
The specific thread is here

Thank you, just found it. An interesting read

I watched an interesting short vid about MLMs and the whole culture of it - the positivity and motivational quotes etc. Those followers of Jane's MLM capers will hear lots of ringing bells...

Reactions: 5
I watched an interesting short vid about MLMs and the whole culture of it - the positivity and motivational quotes etc. Those followers of Jane's MLM capers will hear lots of ringing bells...
I did the juice plus plan once as it was recommended to me to help me build up as I,d lost a lot of weight due to stress and tit going on. Got chatting to the consultant and wished I hadn’t as that’s just another MLM, she used to badger me to get involved but skanking people with bullshit wasn’t my thing, they really brainwash their “believers” and it’s amazing how quickly they can do it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.