Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no joke my brother in law is over 40st I’m not joking he’s really really big wish I could post a picture you would all be shocked 😳 he makes chins look petite, but he’s just like her thinks he’s the dogs nuts and try’s to put everyone else under him like he’s something special 🥴🥴 ps my husband is not like his brother 😂

Reactions: 13
Gammon Trail day 3; another walk along the seafront. We saw a few mobility scooters and wheelchairs but no sign of chins. It is a great place to get fit, you can walk from Sovereign Harbour to near Beachey Head on the flat and it is marked out to tell you how far. My amputee husband managed nearly 3 miles with me. We passed Tesco, Lidl and The Range today. I am not sure if Charleeee still works in Bromley but the rush hour traffic is a nightmare from London.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gammon Trail day 3; another walk along the seafront. We saw a few mobility scooters and wheelchairs but no sign of chins. It is a great place to get fit, you can walk from Sovereign Harbour to near Beachey Head on the flat and it is marked out to tell you how far. My amputee husband managed nearly 3 miles with me. We passed Tesco, Lidl and The Range today. I am not sure if Charleeee still works in Bromley but the rush hour traffic is a nightmare from London.
The gammon trail 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she buying this in powdered form from China and adding water 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow 😯 sounds absolutely rotten 😂 why on earth would anyone buy this 🤯 this live is gonna be funny

She’s not happy with packing (why bring it out then ?) she’s obviously purchased a large amount of the killer shower gel and just put it in a wanky bottle !
Also said you can use it as bubble bath 🛀🏼 If it’s a shower gel it’s not going to be very effective in the bath , just gross 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I know he’s a complete melt but I do think with a normal women he would be a lot different at least he’s up for going out and doing things he’s just got zero confidence and she’s just sucked any life out of him to make him submissive to her weird and controlling behaviour !

This looks like them pics people put on when the gran is about to die 🥴 creepy
That’s why it’s a happy day for chins

Reactions: 10
She’s just said they want to move but as they live so close to London it’s so expensive 😂😂 she’s 83 miles away from London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im going for a soak in the bath with my £1 radox bath, and catch up on the live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do her products have the ingredient labels on them or just her stupid logo sticker? I’m sure everything needs a full list of the ingredients not just on the website as someone might give them as a gift (I mean not really because unless you hate someone why gift them this stuff) but there is no allergy information on the product?
Her area is not that expensive it’s about average and actually pretty cheap for an area not far from the sea. If anyone has time stamps to when she talks about this please let me know I can’t watch her but like to keep in the loop with her BS

Do her products have the ingredient labels on them or just her stupid logo sticker? I’m sure everything needs a full list of the ingredients not just on the website as someone might give them as a gift (I mean not really because unless you hate someone why gift them this stuff) but there is no allergy information on the product?
Her area is not that expensive it’s about average and actually pretty cheap for an area not far from the sea. If anyone has time stamps to when she talks about this please let me know I can’t watch her but like to keep in the loop with her BS
She is supposed to have her address on the website too. She is breaking many many rules by not doing so. When she was a nobody she had a PO Box but now she has standards to uphold with health and safety she doesn't give a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.