Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg chins is moaning that she’s not had lunch, but she had a fry up brunch and 2 bags of wotsits!!!
does she ever listen to herself?
she needs to get A proper job, and then she might realise what hard work is, such as when you’re on your feet for 12 hours a day grafting, and not a bloody chance to sit down on yer arse hugging chair, then having to feed and look after your family!
not playing with her shop based in a bloody bedroom with her 3 bottles of bubble bath. God she makes me mad!

Reactions: 17
Omg chins is moaning that she’s not had lunch, but she had a fry up brunch and 2 bags of wotsits!!!
does she ever listen to herself?
she needs to get A proper job, and then she might realise what hard work is, such as when you’re on your feet for 12 hours a day grafting, and not a bloody chance to sit down on yer arse hugging chair, then having to feed and look after your family!
not playing with her shop based in a bloody bedroom with her 3 bottles of bubble bath. God she makes me mad!
We had a fry up brunch a couple of days ago and it filled me up all day. I didn’t even need a cooked tea!

Reactions: 14
The busy too tired not had time to have lunch story was purely setting the tone so Charlie paid for takeaway shes so obvious it’s funny for someone who claims she’s fine with being massive she never shares her takeaways does she unless it’s a “special” occasion

Reactions: 12
This ‘tough day for Charlie‘ crap is really about her basking in his ‘sadness’ she wants the ‘guyzzz’ to tell her how wonderful they BOTH are, how they couldn’t have done more for Mrs G, what a great son daft boy is and what a fantastic support she‘s been to him etc. Now that Mrs G is in a care home, I doubt she’ll ever see Janeykins again, which, for Mrs G, will be a definite plus. She’ll be telling us she can’t visit because daft boys mum is ‘vulnerabil’ and she doesn’t want her to catch ‘anyfink’ we’ve got your number Jane….

I bloody hate it when people put up things like that they obviously want everyone to ask what’s wrong 😑 just pure attention seeking , and if it’s that bad you shouldn’t be shoving a camera in his face

Reactions: 15
This ‘tough day for Charlie‘ crap is really about her basking in his ‘sadness’ she wants the ‘guyzzz’ to tell her how wonderful they BOTH are, how they couldn’t have done more for Mrs G, what a great son daft boy is and what a fantastic support she‘s been to him etc. Now that Mrs G is in a care home, I doubt she’ll ever see Janeykins again, which, for Mrs G, will be a definite plus. She’ll be telling us she can’t visit because daft boys mum is ‘vulnerabil’ and she doesn’t want her to catch ‘anyfink’ we’ve got your number Jane….
All they have done is make a few calls and make the odd trip down there. If they really cared they would be down there every week and they would have moved her into their spare room like any normal family. Jane found every reason possible not to... probably why she started her soap play shop to make sure there wasn't room for a bed. They could easily have made the room up for Mrs G and got a storage unit for £100 a month for all their tit.

Reactions: 9
I bet if the woman had any money that they stood a chance of inheriting, they'd be all over her like a flush of hot turds. Surely the beans family can see what's going on here!

I know he’s a complete melt but I do think with a normal women he would be a lot different at least he’s up for going out and doing things he’s just got zero confidence and she’s just sucked any life out of him to make him submissive to her weird and controlling behaviour !

This looks like them pics people put on when the gran is about to die 🥴 creepy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
She can't do anything without sharing it to stories, pointless drives, what she's watching, stirring crap mince mixtures......with a metal spoon in a pan! hall dwelling ;) it really is utter crap content and if she thinks that's worth of sharing she's more of a dullard than I already had her down for.
Two packets of wotsits as well as a cooked breakfast and she's moaning about missing lunch FFS greedy greb!! Have a bloody apple you salad dodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s gone from broken hearts to happy weekend 🙄

It’s prob been a tough day because he’s spent hours in the emergency room getting the loaded loofah acid soap removed from his balls #ballburn
Or it was a failed attempt at freedom 😂 ...she had the windows and doors locked and the key in her knickers ,there's noway he's going there:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t have lunch after a cooked breakfast and TWO packets of wotsits! She really has a problem…

Reactions: 6
Her problem is herself ! She is so selfish it’s beyond words. She has this obsession with gaining sympathy from Charlie’s problems, she really is a nasty attention seeking biatchh !! if she,s not filling her moulds with putrid smelling wax to flog to the idiots that want to pay over inflated prices and postage for inferior pwoducts then she,s filling her cakehole gorging herself senseless then saying she,s had duck all to eat all day. Thing is she can,t hide that blubber under any of her trashy clothes anymore as everything is bursting at the seams and the bleep is too tight to buy more and no way can she hide that narcissistic personality anymore behind that “I,m a nice person facade” that mask has well and truly slide down that moon of a face !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
what an embarrassment that bubble bath is! it looks like kids paint you buy from poundland for a start and why oh why would anyone pay her prices plus postage for something like bubble bath? even decent stuff isn't expensive, I wouldn't trust Jane to be mixing bubble bath, if you thought the soap filled sponges gave people minge singe this stuff will be like fanny stripper

• Haha
I actually feel sorry for Charlie I know many lost sympathy for him when he bleated on about NHS staff being used to Covid situations 👀 but even that Jane threw him under the bus and made him do lives she would of been going on and on and on and he would of simply been repeating her stupid opinion much like his opinion of his own mother which is her opinion “can’t do enough” “my own life” “it’s not my job” this man has no confidence at all and will do anything Jane says he’s given up on all his hobbies and dreams because of her I might feel for him more since I have a close family member in a similar situation and his wife has slowly sucked his life out and kept him from family so the comparison for me might be too much.

Charlie can’t even watch F1 she moans she says she deletes it off series link. She won’t eat out (before Covid). She would never attend an air show incase she tit herself (they have toilets Jane) he’s not allowed a PS5 yet she’s allowed a new laptop, gadgets she then sells after a month. She even went and got her Audi on finance I bet in his name since she can’t be earning enough for the repayments

Reactions: 20
She would never attend an air show incase she tit herself (they have toilets Jane)
I find this odd too ..the irony there are more toilets at an air show than at a supermarket and a post office and B & M/Hobbycraft and a damn site more than at Beachy Head.

I've queued longer at the post office than I have for toilet at the air shows. We go to them alot and always have

Reactions: 10
I actually feel sorry for Charlie I know many lost sympathy for him when he bleated on about NHS staff being used to Covid situations 👀 but even that Jane threw him under the bus and made him do lives she would of been going on and on and on and he would of simply been repeating her stupid opinion much like his opinion of his own mother which is her opinion “can’t do enough” “my own life” “it’s not my job” this man has no confidence at all and will do anything Jane says he’s given up on all his hobbies and dreams because of her I might feel for him more since I have a close family member in a similar situation and his wife has slowly sucked his life out and kept him from family so the comparison for me might be too much.

Charlie can’t even watch F1 she moans she says she deletes it off series link. She won’t eat out (before Covid). She would never attend an air show incase she tit herself (they have toilets Jane) he’s not allowed a PS5 yet she’s allowed a new laptop, gadgets she then sells after a month. She even went and got her Audi on finance I bet in his name since she can’t be earning enough for the repayments
Your post made me angry !!!! Not because it was bad because it was very true especially how you have described her actions in the 2nd paragraph she truly is a vile person !!!

Just imagine not going anywhere because you're worried you'll tit yourself.

thats-not-normal-its-weird.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think its more her worried about will she fit in a chair at a restaurant etc , she knows she looks an absolute state prob more embarrassment but Mars bars over rule

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.