Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She must be gifting these to her down line the two synberries aka Us two do some kind of home scents themselves why would they be buying her stuff?View attachment 748830View attachment 748831
Those two get on my tits too ... Us two are full of botox, and devoid of a personalities, they honestly treat people like they are stupid but in fairness most of the people that follow her and them are 🤣 don’t know why they are stupid enough to support her though because she seldom reciprocates the favour...

I tried to watch their YouTube before.. it was like watching concrete setting but not as exciting
Haha....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It was someone else's comment was quoted but directed at most of us ,I'd have loved to you to see it 😂 I could've lost my good behaviour award in answer to them, but decided to be civilised :p
Ah sounds like it's something/someone to do with her in that case. Very odd to just pick on someone out of the blue when you don't follow or comment on the thread usually🧐

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I should be apologising to you all for one of my latest posts. I didn’t intend to sound as if I was bragging regarding my life style, I wasn’t aiming it at any of you lovely Tattlers. I was trying to make Miss No Brains realise that we’re not jealous of her whatsoever, and that we do actually ‘live a life’ unlike those two that do absolute diddly squat.
So huge apologies my good friends if I’ve upset or offended any of you! X

Ha ha I remember that. … a long day at work and he came home to a 30p pizza. Got to laugh! 😂

A chicken with two heads ….?!!! 🐓🐓😂😂😂
I can’t find the vid 🥺 shame she keeps deleting all the golden oldies 😂 honest looked horrific 🤢🤢

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
Jane really has no redeeming qualities! Apparently Charlie tell her she looks beautiful, Specsavers?

depositphotos_45177645-stock-photo-female-bulldog.jpg

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh my god what's with the ringing of the bell?! 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭🥴

I somehow don't think 50 shades is your best seller.... that's the one you can't get rid of!
Oh jeez, what’s she doing with a bloody bell? Ringing it every time she thinks she’s outed a tattler, I see she’s still going on about it 🤪

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
It was someone else's comment was quoted but directed at most of us ,I'd have loved to you to see it 😂 I could've lost my good behaviour award in answer to them, but decided to be civilised :p
I wish I had but as the weather wasn,t too good here well this morning we agreed to spend the day with Turkish friends, would have looked a bit of a twat erupting mid meze, nice day though but would have been better if I,d seen that comment grrrr!

Ah sounds like it's something/someone to do with her in that case. Very odd to just pick on someone out of the blue when you don't follow or comment on the thread usually🧐
Probably the twunt incognito or Amy !

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Don,t think she,s had the pleasure of those comments yet must be giving Charlie a sympathetic gobble! Superspy can still get on there as been and amended one. Superspy did delete one as it was quite bad but true so they tell me 😂😂😂
Must have a look lol !

Superspys been busy 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She likes the bean with a bit of meat on him, he’s worse than his before pic now.

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I need to know, is it a member beginning with C by any chance as I,ve been a bit suss about someone for a while now plus what did the white hawk say if they have deleted it, twats

monga

VIP Member
Yes amazing how they crawl out of the woodwork !

well easier said than done when you think you are amongst so called online community friends , just shows that you are not. These people laugh at your comments then stab you in the back But I,ve learned something today so from now on those folk get a wide berth from me, simple as that and that’s about all I want to say about it now. Thankyou
You /they can always use the ignore button that way everyones happy

I wonder what she’s dressing up as 🎃🧙😅

Last edited: