Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
In fairness no one else was in the pool it was completely empty , she’s just lazy she is embarrassed too as she should be , she’s in a right mess for her age

Reactions: 6

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Watching a bit of her live she’s just said people keep asking her if she’s still doing FM of course she is she’s very busy. Funny how that was mentioned in the thread only yesterday ohh deahhh

• Haha

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I,ve just had a look and guess what folks there is a new review on there spouting the love, saying how genuine she is, you couldn’t make this up..........could you ?
She must have a little army of skanks she rants too and they will do anything she says

The good reviews must be fake...I run various businesses of my own and also leave reviews for businesses myself...not once have I ever added or thought about adding or received a kiss at the end of a review.

If I saw that as a potential customer I would be thinking "hmmm she has all her mates or family leaving reviews with kisses on...must be a load of shit she is selling'

monga

VIP Member
I haven't read comments on that many, most I have seen are in good fun. I agree that some people will always take it too far. Good on Kay for not rising to the bait!

ETA even negative comments are good for the algorithm!
These were really sexually explicit nothing to do with her cooking .

• Wow

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
Sharing bath water? 🤮 I don't care how much you love someone you're still sitting in their dirt which is beyond grim and that pair look like they always need a good jet wash anyway, must look like pond scum when one rolls out and the other rolls in.
As for those Upton Millards OMG I thought it was a parody account, I only got as far as her in the playsuit that her gunt was scoffing and had to turn back for fear of permanent damage. How are people happy to put content like that out for all to see? never needed eye bleach as much!
Parody account 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I think his knob must be shrivelled up and dropped off by this time I don't think she'd take the hint if he gave it to her in writing 🥴
I don’t think it was ever anything to write home about in the first instance, so lack of use certainly won’t have helped. Bit like plants, they need nurturing , tlc and a good old noshing to grow, all that Charlie’s gets is a quick clean round the rim with one of the inhaler soap sponges, fucking hell that must make him scream, would love to be a fly on the wall 😂😂

• Haha
Bet they looked out of place in that beautiful hotel 🏨 and I see they both had fish and chips I bet it was the cheapest thing on the menu 🥴 I see her really bad anxiety has magically disappeared 🥳
you called it...but she will have been fuming at paying £14 each for fish and chips. it does say that this week there is a limited menu but still she would never allow Charlie to have a sirloin steak for £25

edit to say i bet she made them have room service too and not sit in the restaurant because she looked so out of place

• Haha
  • Wow

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
Just watching bits of the latest offering 🥴
Banging on about she has FM customers in Belgium 🤣 the packaging is all eco friendly all of a sudden with packing peanuts that melt 🙄
She’s gonna be a busy girl next few days restocking and has a list as long as your arm 🤥
Halloween boxes can only be ordered on its on or you will have to pay double postage 🙌🏼😅
Oh and she forgets half of what’s going to be in these boxes she’s making up 🤣

Oh and it’s not a normal loaded sponge it’s an upgraded one 😂
Eco friendly? What even the stupid plastic glittery string bits of shits she puts in I highly doubt it but nice try Jane

monga

VIP Member
It would be easy enough for some asshat out there to copy your style of writing @Emperortooco (its pretty distinctive) and then Tattle gets the blame for 'trolling' - I'd pay no attention to it x
People would be surprised what goes on .I've had someone pop on their thread on a few different sock puppet accounts to address my comments. I still told them the truth btw that's how I roll lol ! I would be a hypocrite if I called someone out for trolling Jane when I myself am never off this thread .

I see she is trying to persuade people into selling fm as its only three more paydays for some before xmas...ie she wants to make commission out of them for christmas

• Wow
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
Yeah on a post that’s already uploaded, I knew that but not to be notified when a review has been posted within 7 seconds lol and to have the same profile photo (none) that’s why I thought it was the tattler :)
I didn’t check the person’s post was just letting you know FB do give notifications.

What makes them luxurious??
The spelling on the packet

6 time stamps and one of them is from Mrs Upton Millard

Last edited: