Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wondered if they (FSA) had followed up with my report...or is this her moaning about others?

I've been keeping an eye out online to see what they rated her at...off back to have another look.

Reactions: 7

monga

VIP Member
I still think she could have gone for a 20, there’s no room for growth in that me dear
It's probably a 24 we know how she likes to knock off a few dress sizes ;) Charlies XL tops are bursting on her

“So many of you… 3! 3 of you! But it gives me an opportunity to tag yours clothing to get free stuff…”
View attachment 758769
She said she bought two tops from Yours 😂 I think it's the likes of Louise Pentland they go for not Janes sprinkle of glitter lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rosieposey

VIP Member
OhMyGod What the Hell have I missed 😳
Never a dull moment on this thread, BTW I'm no good at thinking up new titles but please can it have international superspy in it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Same here does she even realise most people here watch anonymously and if she doesn’t then Jane just Google watch Instagram stories anonymously and lots of websites that do it come up 😂

When was this?
When I first came on, couple of years ago, I started to go through the old threads last night but gave up as was knackered. I,ve got until Monday before we go travelling so am sure will find it

Last edited:

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Keep your eyes off Hamilton’s gearstick 🍌
I couldn’t plus it didn’t end well did it? Fucking Crashtappen the tosser! Anyway that’s for another forum and by Christ I,ve been active on there with the Dutch lot ! I just wanted to nurse him and say there there there and kiss it better🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway neither me nor Mr Tooco can still get over that piss and shit stained pub carpet that @chubcluthug brilliantly described it as. We went out for a meal tonight and if anyone has been to Kalkan in the old town the majority of the restaurants are rooftop, ace view of the bay and by Christ your howls of laughter don’t half carry as i had saved that pic just to keep on tormenting him, that and the one in her coat we,ve had fun and of course the wine helps !

Cindy Crawford would struggle a bit to pull that swimming costume off !
chins needs some serious guidance from someone 🥴
She needs psychiatric help never mind fashion guidance !

Enjoy your travels won't you, sounds amazing. Not at all a fan of GP or your man LH so you can have that nugget all to yourself Mrs. Do fill us in on the big surprise when you get chance I'm so intrigued ❤
I will don,t worry, if it’s my last tick on my bucket lust, don’t care how much he,s paying him, will have to bring me home in a Y shaped coffin as I will be officially done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bet the poor fucker hasn’t been sucked off since his wedding night 😉😂

😂😂
Well not by chins anyway 😂😂😂😂

well this has been a gigglefest! I was the only one up in my house at 6.30 so had a gammons tattle catch up and im having to try not to laugh too loudly for fear of waking hubs and kids up :ROFLMAO: WTF is that coat? it looks like something my dear departed nana used to wear on her wallace arnold mystery tour days out with some werthers and a scrunched up tissue in her pockets.

The price of that bubble bath is robbery, who will even be stupid enough to buy it? (looking at you there Amy) plus it will be a nightmare to package securely enough not to burst or leak on the way, we all know she's tighter than two coats of paint so will only add six packing peanuts to the parcel, I bet she doesn't sell them for long and can she just randomly call something luxury? doesn't it actually have to be....you know.....luxurious in some way? :unsure:

@Emperortooco enjoy your travels my friend, we'll miss your comedy gold comments though so get your ass back to us as soon as you can, have fun!!
Awhh Thankyou, I,ll be back before u know it ! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
I take back my previous post about you joking ! OJ Jesus, Mary & Joseph & the wee donkey you were being serious and I fear she is as well as I remember that other fucking dress costume that she got. We are just sat out sunbathing, me in my string bikini and fillet au tit to look balanced, it’s 1/2 hanging out as I,m wearing a little bikini but sometimes I just fling it out anyway depending on how i,m feeling. Mr Tooco has took it out in the pool only once and pretended to use it as a float, needless to say he couldn’t fucking walk for 2 days and am sure that ball is still stuck up there !!! Anyway I,ve shown him said pic and he,s gone off to sit in a dark room, not for a tug he said but to stop himself from hurling. He said the best thing for her would be a burkha then he,s fucked off now....hope he brings me a drink, F1 time soon ❤
Keep your eyes off Hamilton’s gearstick 🍌

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There was this one when I first came on and I,ve been on for a couple of years now maybe longer , wish I could remember her name but she didn’t actually Give out death threats but she started to say what she wanted to do to her, when I get chance am going to have to look through some mega old threads, fucking hilarious as she meant every word as she said she hated her, but poor girl also said her mental health was suffering, don’t know if Lexiloo or Monga can remember. I know I shit meself at first, I thought best not cross her but she was funny
Omg I think I can remember now! Can't remember the user name. Someone used to come on and say how much they fancied the bean too and meant every word🤢🤣 I wonder if it was the same person

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
There was this one when I first came on and I,ve been on for a couple of years now maybe longer , wish I could remember her name but she didn’t actually Give out death threats but she started to say what she wanted to do to her, when I get chance am going to have to look through some mega old threads, fucking hilarious as she meant every word as she said she hated her, but poor girl also said her mental health was suffering, don’t know if Lexiloo or Monga can remember. I know I shit meself at first, I thought best not cross her but she was funny
Oh yes I remember, she was brutal but also seemed to have some personal struggles, I actually liked her but her comments would have made a sailor blush 😂 was her name something about a witch?

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
These are what she’s selling in her Halloween boxes 😅 look rancid and about 5 million of them on eBay, also the disclaimer she gave about these for kids was funny 😆 sounded like she’s on the verge of getting a solicitors letter drawn up so you can’t sue her if the kid chokes on the plastic spider 🤪
There’s better ones on Etsy and they flash 😂 I bet her sponges will look something like these
09637706-000C-444A-9584-FFF054CAB60D.jpeg
CD4CF264-5EB2-4493-A8BE-BD41DF61CFA2.jpeg
5748E2C7-B24D-4CC9-A8DB-D7F259EF5FB4.jpeg

• Haha

ShadyBadger

Chatty Member
I can’t understand how that’s expensive to a young lady in her 20s who “works so hard” all she does is moan about prices if she had a job she wouldn’t be so tight on the purse strings.

They share the bath water, she’s said that before. I love my husband dearly, but NEVER in a million years would be share each other’s bath water! 🤢
That’s gross!! I admit I’ve shared my toddlers bath water and top it up even then it feels grim and a bit scuzzy 😂 my husband though not a chance in hell of sharing