Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is jealous of Helen.

Reactions: 11
What was it with the barely there brows mine were so over plucked in the 80’s they have never grown back thank god for micro blading I say ... though professionally done and not looking like those two slugs the lazy fat bitch was sporting
You either plucked the life out of them or if you were a bit edgy had a chunk shaved out

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell chins will be spitting burgers reading that she’s prob emailing the police as we speak she on trustpilot yet ? What’s the comment on the review can’t read it as I’m not on Facebook

Reactions: 7
Is she live tonight? she'll be fuming and fizzing at the mouth at that review

Reactions: 5
Maybe Leeanne got it as a gift ? and what a let down if she was hoping for an extra fizzy bath ;(
I believe she did get it as a gift from Amy , you know her with the big teeth

Maybe Leeanne got it as a gift ? and what a let down if she was hoping for an extra fizzy bath ;(
you were right she has told chins she got them as a gift and will get the order off her sister in law Amy, she’s a nurse apparently st a hospital and is working a 12 hour shift. Do you think chins knows what it’s like to work a 12 hr shift ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Funny as fook ! Mr Tooco thinks I,ve lost the plot as I,m sat in a restaurant literally with me maxi dress hoisted up above my arse in case I piss meself , piss doesn’t look good on white, reminds me of yellow snow!!!

If Leanne has said she was dropping the kids off at the pool I literally would have emptied the contents of my bladder on the floor, has a meaning in the North East , don’t know about you? Now I,m getting filthy looks for not giving Mr Tooco attention as I,m sat in restaurant on here. Christ what’s wrong with him, he’s guaranteed a shag when we get back he says he’s going to wear the Lewis mask tonight oh Christ I really am going to waz myself now, off to the loo !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s sending Leeanne a free bottle of this as goodwill gesture

It's obviously the beanbag replying the spellings too good ,plus she's mixing pink soap whips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
As much as I can’t stand the massive selfish twat I think fake reviews are harsh so hope that it’s a genuine complaint doesn’t look likely though if the account has no profile photo but she would totally be making Charlie deal with it and she will be raging and have just eat on speed dial quicker than you can say cawwwwories due to stress

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.