Jane Gammons #33 Eats, squits, packs, repeats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is noway she can sit in that coat done up and it’s not worth almost £40 of Charlie’s hard earned money either I bet the members get a clothing haul this week the lucky things

Reactions: 9
Ohh Lexi you do make me laugh ... Can’t believe she complained about missing lunch after a late full English and 2 bags of Wotsits.... FFS No wonder she’s looking like she could be performing tricks at SeaWorld.

I get what you mean Shady he annoyed me beyond belief when he said that about nurses but I still kind of have a bit of sympathy for the daft looking fucking fucker being married to her she has bled him dry since he married her....
Can’t believe she even deletes the F1 off series link if I did that to my hubby it’d be grounds for divorce

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If she has been shopping in Yours then it's about time. No excuse to look such a mess all the time

well this has been a gigglefest! I was the only one up in my house at 6.30 so had a gammons tattle catch up and im having to try not to laugh too loudly for fear of waking hubs and kids up WTF is that coat? it looks like something my dear departed nana used to wear on her wallace arnold mystery tour days out with some werthers and a scrunched up tissue in her pockets.

The price of that bubble bath is robbery, who will even be stupid enough to buy it? (looking at you there Amy) plus it will be a nightmare to package securely enough not to burst or leak on the way, we all know she's tighter than two coats of paint so will only add six packing peanuts to the parcel, I bet she doesn't sell them for long and can she just randomly call something luxury? doesn't it actually have to be....you know.....luxurious in some way?

@Emperortooco enjoy your travels my friend, we'll miss your comedy gold comments though so get your ass back to us as soon as you can, have fun!!

Reactions: 16
Just because that jacket zipped up it doesn’t mean it fits! She never knows how clothes are supposed to look/fit! She pulls and hauls at everything to show how baggy it is…it isnt! That jacket isnt meant to fit like a second skin, you couldn’t get a tattoo under it, never mind a top! As Lexiloo says, my nana would’ve worn that, it’s for old ladies not a 29 year old young woman. It’ll be Hotter shoes next. This is the woman who wanted her channel to be aspirational, who wants us to believe she’s living her best life…just look at the them, like a pair of dossers, eating junk, sharing bath water, never going out, no friends, netflixxx, whats to be envied about this pair of losers?

Reactions: 16
“So many of you… 3! 3 of you! But it gives me an opportunity to tag yours clothing to get free stuff…”

I still think she could have gone for a 20, there’s no room for growth in that me dear
It's probably a 24 we know how she likes to knock off a few dress sizes Charlies XL tops are bursting on her

“So many of you… 3! 3 of you! But it gives me an opportunity to tag yours clothing to get free stuff…”
View attachment 758769
She said she bought two tops from Yours I think it's the likes of Louise Pentland they go for not Janes sprinkle of glitter lol !

Reactions: 7
Was lovely to see a tiny bit of the old Jane , crap outfit and tight as fuck as she’s pulling it trying to convince us all it’s baggy and not a soap in sight

Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone who likes it but is it only me who thinks Yours Clothing is fucking awful and enough to put you on a diet!!
Maybe it’s improved but when I was at my biggest a few years ago every time I went in store or online it was crap and so old fashioned, I think I bought some plain vest tops which were ok and that was it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.