Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @monga for your quick screenshot!! Amy has deleted her reply or it’s been deleted by Patrick lol

Why should he delete the post? It was ok for them to talk about him!!! One rule for one etc

Well done @monga for your quick screenshot!! Amy has deleted her reply or it’s been deleted by Patrick lol

Why should he delete the post? It was ok for them to talk about him!!! One rule for one etc
Just looked again still there lol 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s digging a bigger hole for them both 😅 the anticipation of Patrick’s reply 🤣

She’s ripping Patrick to shreds on her stories

She’s afraid to mention Patrick’s name because of the nasty comments already being left about her on his post 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Apologies as they've already been shared but I took so much time carefully screenshotting them I still want to post them plus there's a comment on the 3rd from someone that made me laugh 😂

She's also been ranting on her insta stories about an hour ago for anyone that hasn't seen them yet 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah just rewatched her stories she's a nasty piece of work any wonder her MIL saw through her from the start ,that's another give away that's she's not working in Tesco she wouldn't be online this late if she had to get up at stupid o clock .

Reactions: 16
Oh Patrick 😞 you’ve let us down!!! He’s deleted the comments 👎 but thankfully we have them on here 🎉

Yes I’m still awake lol too hot 🥵

Oh Patrick 😞 you’ve let us down!!! He’s deleted the comments 👎 but thankfully we have them on here 🎉
Amy must have threatened to gnaw his skull open like a crazed beaver if he didn't comply 😄😳 got the old gammon joint In a tizzy 🤣🤣🤣 I bet she will delete the stories too

• Haha
Typical Chins, tit stirring on yesterday's live and now playing the victim! Patrick seems to have been very polite and measured in his responses

• Heart
Typical Chins, tit stirring on yesterday's live and now playing the victim! Patrick seems to have been very polite and measured in his responses
Yep he was, but now I have no sympathy because he has deleted all comments! Had respect for him for standing up for himself, but now 🤔

Guilty conscience keeping the nasty grunter awake 😁View attachment 669177
Why does she think she is such a nice person? No hate towards you Jane, we just point out facts and discuss what we see 👀

Reactions: 9
Yep he was, but now I have no sympathy because he has deleted all comments! Had respect for him for standing up for himself, but now 🤔
You know it’ll be mere moments until Chins or Amy start to mention the effect it’s had on their ‘mental health’ and then Patrick will be vilified for politely defending himself 👀

‘I’m a good person, I don’t need anyone else to confirm that’….given that you’re litchrilllllly the only person who thinks this (based on what you show the world on social media) a little confirmation from a third party (who isn’t Amy 🤣) might be exactly what you need

#icanloseweightican

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish Patrick had left the comments on, glad he’s left the post up though, that’ll piss fat arse off. I see Debbie liked the post, I bet chins is fuming, is there any beef between them I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 13
OH duck OFF MARTIN LUTHER CHINS!! who the hell does she think she is?! SHE bleeping loves a drama! It's the most excitement she's had for a long time!! She caused all the "drama" by being her usual cocky self, chatting tit on her live. The big oaf couldn't wait to steam in there and do some stories. Big moon face bleeping loves to chops off behind the protection of her screen... she wouldn't even dare face to face! She needs a slap she should keep her pointy snout out. They obviously still witch about that Patrick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish Patrick had left the comments on, glad he’s left the post up though, that’ll piss fat arse off. I see Debbie liked the post, I bet chins is fuming, is there any beef between them I wonder 🤔
Debbie was a dedicated slimconer I bet Jane and the rest of them that left Patrick in the tit totalling pissed her off!

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell it’s all kicked off 😂
Why they bringing this up years later over a few quid 🙄 you would sort it out at the time or just get over it rather then talking like a couple of kids at school (the very unpopular ones)
God bet chins gave the fridge a good seeing too and bet Charlie got a slap 😂
Even her insta is painful just say it ffs it’s really not that Deep is it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why they bringing this up years later over a few quid 🙄 you would sort it out at the time or just get over it rather then talking like a couple of kids at school (the very unpopular ones)
Herself and Amy were obviously ripping into Patrick behind the scenes .I’d love to know what Amy meant by“ if people knew the true story “ Jane obviously made up some bullshit to tell her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Debbie was a dedicated slimconer I bet Jane and the rest of them that left Patrick in the tit totalling pissed her off!
It says it all that she liked the post! Jane was always jealous of Debbie’s weight loss anyway, she’s a good person though guyyyys

Herself and Amy were obviously ripping into Patrick behind the scenes .I’d love to know what Amy meant by“ if people knew the true story “ Jane obviously made up some bullshit to tell her!
Yes why not tell us all the truth then Amy 🙄 god she’d believe anything her idol tells her by the look of it

They clearly still witch about it 3 years later, Amy saying look who's back on YouTube when that's absolutely nothing to do with Chins! If Chins didn't still talk about it, why would Amy think she needed to know. Nothing to to with her fanny scrubbers or the live. They're all still bitter. She's trying to laugh it off but no, she started it, they are 100% the bitchy ones but have the cheek to mention the twolls. That Patrick should have laid in to the chopsy oinker. She'll get swung by her massive earlobes one of these days 🤣👊🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.