Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta admit my bum did fizz a little watching boss babe explaining her empire 🥴🥴🥴
Boss babe of wholesale tat
She’s the sort on dragons den that’s gonna turn over 1.3 million in the first year 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About 1hr 18mins she starts talking about taking a lunch box of snacks to work
Thank you I honestly don’t think she even realises how big she is and I dread to think in what state she will be by the end of the year

Reactions: 9
Thank you I honestly don’t think she even realises how big she is and I dread to think in what state she will be by the end of the year
If she watches the vids back she'll see exactly what size she is ,she might look into hypnotherapy she said o_O

She's eating a Tesco mealdeal at stupid o'clock in the morning ...satay skewers :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
17 and half stone possibly if she was 16 with mal easy another stone on since then. Neither of them are remotely fussed

Reactions: 5
Oh yes! Charlie’s the one who can count….mind you, she has an expensive accountant for that (spoiler: she doesn’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s just dawned on me who she’s copying with that stupid video on her Much Love Jane account, Angie Walton! Angie has done a few videos similar to that over the last couple of weeks for her business, chins doesn’t have an original bone in her body does she!

Someone asked her on the live what one of the FM scents smelt like, she had to google it then she said think of your 17 year old boyfriends hoody, she must be a top FM saleswoman guyyys 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shoutout to tattle again 🤔
87DC688F-5D85-4054-9589-6069C12DE5D4.jpeg

It’s just dawned on me who she’s copying with that stupid video on her Much Love Jane account, Angie Walton! Angie has done a few videos similar to that over the last couple of weeks for her business, chins doesn’t have an original bone in her body does she!

Someone asked her on the live what one of the FM scents smelt like, she had to google it then she said think of your 17 year old boyfriends hoody, she must be a top FM saleswoman guyyys 😂
Yes that’s exactly who she’s copying I was watching Angies reels through the week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Sick of being on diets because they never work’…….who’s going to tell her it’s not the diets that are failing 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice on the live that she said she eats her meal deal from work in the car on her break!! Her and Elaine are so alike..
she must be feeling so self conscious not wanting to eat in front of people.

Yeah I noticed that , who could eat a meal deal at that hour of the morning.

new thread, come on over.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.