Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was anticipating something more exciting than the truth but thanks for clearing it up for me finally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lazy video from queen spud 🥔 paying members getting ripped off ! I want a good 25 min vlog of dumb and dumber for my entertainment all she’s done so far is say how petrified she is about things going back to normal lol
Silly bleep she is !
And someone please use the pic as a profile pic 😂 I would but mines just too pretty ❤🐱 🐠

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lazy video from queen spud 🥔 paying members getting ripped off ! I want a good 25 min vlog of dumb and dumber for my entertainment all she’s done so far is say how petrified she is about things going back to normal lol
Silly bleep she is !
And someone please use the pic as a profile pic 😂 I would but mines just too pretty ❤🐱 🐠
Those bloody vests!!! Does she not realise how unattractive and unflattering they are? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Silly bleep she is !
That’s my nightmares sorted for later! Cheers Sweaty Betty!

• Haha
Chins said in vid it’s all been approved !
she forgets her own lies
She,s such a bleeping liar, just can,t herself. That’s why she’ll never get any sympathy from me for anything that goes wrong in her tawdry pension power of a life. Dull fucker !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those bloody vests!!! Does she not realise how unattractive and unflattering they are? 🤦‍♀️
They make her ever expanding rolls stand out more in my opinion too

Silly bleep she is !
She isn't petrified of a packed post office or the supermarket for her 17 top up shops a week she means she is too scared to do a full week of full time hours at Tesco because she would have to get off her lazy arse

• Heart
Silly bleep she is !
When the IBS kicks in but the damn choclit was just too good.....

I don't know why but I'm crying at her shadow in the background 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably hasn’t got a bleeping clue but I bet Chawlee boy has. Must be his way of getting back at her saying she looks good in her outfit with piss and food stained vest sticking out underneath ! He must turn away and have a right laugh to himself but saying that he looks a state as well so maybe not !! Wayne & Waynetta of Eastbourne. Bet when she takes those tops off they stand up in the corner of the room ready for the next day, must be pitted with sweat And other bodily fluids that escape from that quivering mass

Silly bleep she is !
You know me always one to oblige !! Looks like a police picture 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 668898

oh dear! Let the slim con war continue 🥊 😆
Good for him I think he’s dealt with this very civilised... I would have used a few choice words 🤣

Not that I was picking out a frock to go….but what was the reason that last slimcon was actually cancelled? I remember lots of passive-aggressive videos alluding to a story at the time but never figured out what it was ☕
It was something to do with the cost of the venue and not selling enough tickets to cover the costs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She,s such a bleeping liar, just can,t herself. That’s why she’ll never get any sympathy from me for anything that goes wrong in her tawdry pension power of a life. Dull fucker !!!
That pro pic looks like Charlies smashing her back doors 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Silly bleep she is !
The camera literally is on the bleeping ceiling now....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair play to Patrick that'll fix the two fuckers trying to constantly bring him down and make false allegations. I hope he keeps mentioning it on his channel (y)

Reactions: 12
That pro pic looks like Charlies smashing her back doors 😂
Nah that’s the look of a singed minge sponge doing its damage on the old lady garden or in her case rotten veg patch !! Chawlee’s a chipolata remember 😂😂

• Haha
Fair play to Patrick that'll fix the two fuckers trying to constantly bring him down and make false allegations. I hope he keeps mentioning it on his channel (y)
Mentioned it on his insta too. He said he couldn't tag Jane to find out who needs the refund because she has blocked him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mentioned it on his insta too. He said he couldn't tag Jane to find out who needs the refund because she has blocked him.
No surprise there :rolleyes: Patrick's lucky he's got his own platform with a lot of people that like him and think of him as a genuinely nice bloke so he should keep calling out Miss Piggy and her obsessive fan ,just like she's done ,only she's out to blacken his name .

Pull up your chair 🪑 get yourself a cup of tea ☕ Shes “addressing” the “situation” on insta lol

• Haha
  • Wow
The comments on Patricks post 😂 safe to say Gammons isn’t flavour of the month, he’s found Amy.

• Haha
She’s on stories with the same old shite guyyyys, she’s a nice person 😂 she’ll be putting cryptic quotes on tomorrow

The comments on Patricks post 😂 safe to say Gammons isn’t flavour of the month, he’s found Amy.
Amy will be raging that people are bashing her queen 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.