Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweatybetty

VIP Member
a size 16 at 14 stone 👀 I don’t believe you. Not nice having to defend yourself about your size now is it….I actually have no connection with her at all but if that makes you feel better then crack on.
You didn’t buy a loaded sponge by any chance ? You seem bit irritated 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Damn Baptiste I missed all last nights action 😂 I’ve always liked Patrick I find him warm and friendly I think he has a lot of mental health problems and it certainly runs in the family I mean his sister Lauren Harris is as mad as a box of frogs... I think some of the refunds may have got overlooked I guess he had a lot going on having to cancel Slimcon so a few people slipped under the net ....

That Amy is a right bitch with her passive aggressive messages aimed at Patrick, had she messaged him privately about her refund when she noticed he was back on social media I’m sure it could have all been settled without any of this drama... She has caused all of this, as for not knowing the whole story neither do you Amy!! you know a version told to you by whoever ... No one knows the truth as all parties have their own version....

Oh and by the way Jane, you are very much NOT a nice person the way you treat people is appalling we’ve all seen a side of you over social media that is Nasty, Manipulative, Selfish, Controlling and Work Shy and that is why you get called out .... As for I Can Lose Weight I Can you’ve as much chance of that as I have of winning millions on the lottery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

lexiloo

VIP Member
Dear Jane
You're not a nice person or a kind person and you can't lose weight
yours sincerely
tattle.....and anyone else with an ounce of common sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
OH FUCK OFF MARTIN LUTHER CHINS!! who the hell does she think she is?! SHE fucking loves a drama! It's the most excitement she's had for a long time!! She caused all the "drama" by being her usual cocky self, chatting shit on her live. The big oaf couldn't wait to steam in there and do some stories. Big moon face fucking loves to chops off behind the protection of her screen... she wouldn't even dare face to face! She needs a slap she should keep her pointy snout out. They obviously still bitch about that Patrick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she trying to suggest that quivering piece of hen pecked shit is not responsible for looking after his own mother ? I’ve heard it fucking all now the fucking absolute cheek of her who exactly does she think is responsible ? With all that’s gone on over the last 18 months or so surely the Business Woman of the Year 2021 ( East Sussex ) realises just how strapped for cash etc the NHS is ? Priority surely should be those who have no living relatives... I’m absolutely gob smacked at the fucking audacity of her...
I’ve spent the best part of 20 years taking care of my mum ( who had dementia )she passed 10 years ago and then subsequently my dad until he passed in January this year I can’t abide people who think nothing is their responsibility and when things get tough pass it on to some other fucker to take care of as long as they don’t have to do it.

Edited to add I’m a bit emotional today my dad would have been 83.. birthdays are hard.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Never gone above 14 stone 👀 and you judging Jane. Jesus
Yes well when you have suffered several family bereavements of young ages, including losses through suicides and of young children in the family unexpectedly, along with working your ass off running several businesses and volunteering for various organizations, emotional eating was a coping mechanism. Yes I got up to a size 16 but haven't many of us?

I picked myself up and lost alot of weight (4.5 stone) but then the end of a long term relationship got in the way of my weight loss journey and I put some back on. (Nothing in the region of Jane's league)

...sorry for being honest (you know that thing that Jane isn't.)

I then tried again to help with TTC in my next long term relationship

I have amazing support from people, including lovely people here on Tattle regularly.

So no I'm not like Jane... I eat fruit and vegetables and cook healthy food for a start...oh and NO MARS BARS

• Heart
Reactions: 20

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Charlies mum would probably be better off in a care home to be honest. We all know Jane or Charlie don't want to help her. If she's adamant that she's not going into care though I don't think they can force her. Unless she had dementia. Then the only option would be carers coming in 3 times a day and Charlie doing his best around work. If only Charlie had a spare room and a loving wife who only worked 4 hours a week at Tesco and had lots of time to do her bit and step up for Charlie. oh wait....

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
Does she think we don’t all have eyes? Jane you do not look like this:
A16F3E7D-59CB-491D-8B9A-10160D33BC03.jpeg
FD4C1B5A-C0E2-43E6-94DB-79014FE4D7E8.jpeg

you look like this:
FAF03769-673E-45D4-885A-16467FBEE902.jpeg
A2885288-8BDA-4E21-9D09-0ADA28CBB860.png

96E8C9B8-8D82-42D5-A7DE-ACB77968447E.jpeg

maybe she has reverse body dysmorphia, so she thinks she is thinner and prettier than she actually is. Also (edited to add!) she wants to look like Elle Darby or Gemma Louise Miles 😂 she wants to be an instahun so bad. Lolz.

• Haha
  • Wow

Marj24

VIP Member
early thread suggestion

Jane Gammons, the poundland Q.V.C. but in reality a D.I.V.

I don't know how this will land cos where I come from a div is a stupid person, is this universal?

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
B19CF7B0-6681-44C1-B579-322A1751FE6C.jpeg

‘Shelves are basically empty’…..shelves are two thirds full Chins! Though if that’s what empty looks like to her that explains how she feels about her stomach every day, and her fridge 😂

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I see she is busy avoiding her husband and doing “work” live that she has had ALL DAY to do
Worse than that, she said at the beginning that Bean is down at his mum’s as his mum has taken not well. He had to rush down apparently and she might have to go to hospital. And there she is sitting on a live show packing tat, happy as fucking larry. Some wife, letting her husband deal with it all alone. I would never let my partner go alone if his dad took unwell, I would want to be there supporting him, even if I had to sit in the car waiting outside the hospital. She is a horrible bitch.

• Wow
  • Angry

lexiloo

VIP Member
urgh, did not need to see Charlie and his chest pubes sprawled in bed as I ate my breakfast this morning, good way to cut back on calories I suppose ;)
makes me question her followers grasp on reality when they agree how hard she works and tell her to slow down, do they see what we see? she lives in a pit, looks like stig of the dump most of the time, can't be arsed to cook anything decent and almost needs oxygen moving from the chair to the supplies shelf. People call us out for being jealous, I can't think of one thing this pair has that anyone could be jealous of, they're delusional arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
Damn! I missed all the comments about Jane on Patrick's video, but If there were as many as Jane says.. not everyone can be wrong, she hated being called out. Love it!
As for her being a good person etc.. :sleep:
As someone else pointed out, even her own husband can't be bothered to defend her anymore.
go to thread #5, it's all in there from about mid way through but the screen shots can be seen from p48, its a very good read

im laughing so much re reading the slimcon vlog comments from thread 5

jane.png

jane.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't think we're here to discuss other posters on the thread we like to keep it to the person ( sad excuse for ) that the threads about .What does it matter to you what size anyone is on here ? for all you know we could all be on the next installment of my 600lb life but that still doesn't put us in Janes lying ,scheming league .
Totally agree with you @monga this is a discussion forum to talk about people who have a larger than normal Instagram/ youtube/ Facebook following that more often than not they use to make money off of ... People who constantly lie and put it all out on social media those that get caught out on lies and scream troll the minute someone catches them out and asks questions... I honestly couldn’t give a rats arse about someone’s size but don’t be trying to sell me diet planners, JD seasonings, muscle food or whatever crap you are affiliated too if you can’t walk the walk.

• Heart