Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time folks, thanks to @Observ@h for the title, have to say you suggested some cracking ones and special mention goes to this one (below) that had more likes but was sadly too long and couldn't be changed to fit without losing too much of it (not much space after i've added her name and thread number) but keep them coming

On the mini cheddars and out for a drive, but need vegetables and exercise to keep them alive

If anyone would like to do a recap that would be fab, I feel like I say the same every time :ROFLMAO:

Tattle on.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Re-cap....

Not much has changed with these two porkers to be honest guuyyyzzzzz. Still in the flat, still gaining weight at an alarming rate and Charlie has still not located his ball sack.

She has taken to making her own wax mewts in her kitchen and wears a mask that has her looking like Bain from Batman and Robin. She is making them in a flat that she admits to not cleaning for a number of weeks.

Charlie can't even watch football in peace without being filmed for the gram.

They have recently taking a full week to celebrate their wedding anniversary because she likes to remind everyone that she is married. They walked around some gardens of a National Trust place.
God knows how many calories were consumed!

Charlie recently helped with her recent pack with me live but was treated like the lad on work experience rather than husband and business partner. He had to break off to take an important phone call but Jane was not in the least bit arsed. At least we know her feud with Mrs Gammons Snr is still as rife as its ever been.

However, it's important to remember.....
"I can lose weight.....I CAN!"
.......Go on then, prove us all wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Marching my way into the thread as quickly as Boss babe and the bean ditching Mal, and their exercise bike now gathering dust . As she can lose weight, she can *CRICKETS CHIRPING*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i love this video!! I could watch it over and over….I love the disclaimer at the beginning! As if anyone would break a sweat doing this!! 😂😂

• Haha
Re-cap....

Not much has changed with these two porkers to be honest guuyyyzzzzz. Still in the flat, still gaining weight at an alarming rate and Charlie has still not located his ball sack.

She has taken to making her own wax mewts in her kitchen and wears a mask that has her looking like Bain from Batman and Robin. She is making them in a flat that she admits to not cleaning for a number of weeks.

Charlie can't even watch football in peace without being filmed for the gram.

They have recently taking a full week to celebrate their wedding anniversary because she likes to remind everyone that she is married. They walked around some gardens of a National Trust place.
God knows how many calories were consumed!

Charlie recently helped with her recent pack with me live but was treated like the lad on work experience rather than husband and business partner. He had to break off to take an important phone call but Jane was not in the least bit arsed. At least we know her feud with Mrs Gammons Snr is still as rife as its ever been.

However, it's important to remember.....
"I can lose weight.....I CAN!"
.......Go on then, prove us all wrong!
What a bloody pair of numpties! 🥴😂

• Haha
@Motherofpigs I saw your post on the locked thread, Amy said “Someone was back on YouTube and she won’t be watching him” Jane replied by saying oh yeah have you had your refund yet Amy and she also said the whole thing would stop her doing anything like that again, as if she’d be invited to bloody slimcon now 😂. She was also going on about the reason she doesn’t share photos of her nephew and the rest of the family, it’s all down to trolls, so she means this site! She might as well have just come out and said it. She said a lot goes on in their lives that she doesn’t share anymore, I highly doubt that!

• Wow
  • Haha
@Motherofpigs I saw your post on the locked thread, Amy said “Someone was back on YouTube and she won’t be watching him” Jane replied by saying oh yeah have you had your refund yet Amy and she also said the whole thing would stop her doing anything like that again, as if she’d be invited to bloody slimcon now 😂. She was also going on about the reason she doesn’t share photos of her nephew and the rest of the family, it’s all down to trolls, so she means this site! She might as well have just come out and said it. She said a lot goes on in their lives that she doesn’t share anymore, I highly doubt that!
What an absolute rocket haha. Noone actually gives a tit about your nephew, Chins!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What goes on in their lives?? Nothing…absolutely nothing. They are the most dull couple I’ve had the misfortune to see. They live like they’re 80 years old!

• Haha
Charlie’s adding a secret ingredient to the ‘Mr Fifty Shades ‘😂
430CD06D-2FB7-472B-8D10-1D3EC49AA9FE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not that I was picking out a frock to go….but what was the reason that last slimcon was actually cancelled? I remember lots of passive-aggressive videos alluding to a story at the time but never figured out what it was ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 668898

oh dear! Let the slim con war continue 🥊 😆
Oh duck, the tit will hit the fan now 😂 anyone reckon Patrick reads here, hi hun come and give us some tea 🥰

Patrick couldn't get his arse in gear to organise it properly.
Then the witches of Eastwick all turned on him

Omg 😂😂 she will have the gallbladder voice on soon ‘Charweeeee I feeeeewl so vunrabbbllleeee, they are bullying me, I’m a nice perssssson’.
Spot on 😂

• Haha
I would pay good money for Patrick to come on and spill the tea on greasy Tan, Chins and bless this cookie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s another 5 stone gonna be added and a video from mr bean saying how he will always stand by chins 😂 🙄
I think Patrick may be among us 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.