Jane Gammons #31 Live packing the tat to send to you, calorie count’s at a million and two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad witch she is! …She’s a good kind person guyzz🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh this is gonna keep me entertained on this hot evening (can’t sleep lol) Amy has now commented on Patrick’s insta post 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has Amy been to Turkey to get her teeth done 😂

Love it! Especially the “if you do want the refund you complained about in Jane’s video” 😂 chinny will be crying into her 15th snack of the day as we speak 😂
That’s bound to lose her a good few subs and as for Amy jumping in to fight chins battles 😂 she really is morphing into Annie Wilkes 🤪

What's Patrick's instagram? Is it an open account?
Weighintime yes it’s public

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s bound to lose her a good few subs and as for Amy jumping in to fight chins battles 😂 she really is morphing into Annie Wilkes 🤪

Weighintime yes it’s public
Cheers I need to have a good nose at this tit show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
20210718_234903.jpg

So Amy thinks she can bring up Patrick on Jane's channel, they can make sly digs and laugh about it, come to his page with insults and accusations and THEN have the nerve to tell him to stop commenting on his own Instagram page?!!
The only involvement Patrick has had in any of this (unless I've missed something!) is to try and find out who Amy is in order to issue her a refund.

Reactions: 11
I notice Charlie never comes to her defence on his own social media or at the moment even on hers!! 🤔 another confirmation he has no ⚽ 🏀 🏈

Amy’s brickin it has she ruined the boss babes business 😂
Oh dear… Amys worried she has upset the love of her life and possibly might cause her some big problems ooopps 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Serves them both right…Revenge is a dish best served cold 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.