Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for the size thing, it confuses me. I find it funny she says she has no boobs and how dresses never fit her boobs because they are so small then all the stuff she shows she is about ready to bust out of (literally) which says it all if she thinks her boobs are small.
She wears a padded bra, under that black vest top that she wears under everything!

Reactions: 2
Save Charlie lmao. Honestly the thread name still makes me giggle lol

On the other hand, every single clothing haul she does, are full of stuff that are way too small. FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes Jane, just have prezzo pasta for lunch because in a few hours you'll be so starving you'll just have to have a dominoes! Jesus, is there no end to this girl's appetite. I don't even think they were hungry just greedy pigs! But hey ho, it's all in their calories! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Jane, just have prezzo pasta for lunch because in a few hours you'll be so starving you'll just have to have a dominoes! Jesus, is there no end to this girl's appetite. I don't even think they were hungry just greedy pigs! But hey ho, it's all in their calories! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Exactly, even if it's within her 'calories' surely you've got to think of the fat etc! Common sense must kick in surely

Save Charlie lmao. Honestly the thread name still makes me giggle lol

On the other hand, every single clothing haul she does, are full of stuff that are way too small. FFS.
I bet Charlie bean wanted to duck off in the helicopter and leave Janie kins πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
An old video came up on suggestions, it was from January 2017 called weigh in after Christmas. Charlie didn't gain as much as her and my god, you should have seen her face it was like thunder! Poor Charlie looked petrified to say how he got on!! Poor Charlie, bloody hell she's awful she really showed her true colours on this one!
Just had a look at the video, shes looks ready to kill him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Charlie has an experience of a lifetime, and afterwards he gets all of 5 seconds of bad audio describing what he did, and the rest of the video is about food.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
duck sake!!!! Pasta and pizza. In a day? How can you consume that amount of food in one day? Gammon joint is dillusional. She ain’t ever going to lose weight, she’s bleeping obsessed with food. She’s getting on my bleeping tits going on about bleeping calories. Look at me? She’s given me turrets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the video, shes looks ready to kill him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's bad isn't it!! Jesus her face was like a smacked arse, imagine if she's like that on a bloody video what's she like behind closed doors πŸ˜‚

So Charlie has an experience of a lifetime, and afterwards he gets all of 5 seconds of bad audio describing what he did, and the rest of the video is about food.
Talk about ckickbait for anyone who comes across the video they'll be hugely disappointed at the content πŸ˜‚
Jeez, I've never known anyone so bloody obsessed with food she takes it to another level. It totally consumes her (and vice versa!)

duck sake!!!! Pasta and pizza. In a day? How can you consume that amount of food in one day? Gammon joint is dillusional. She ain’t ever going to lose weight, she’s bleeping obsessed with food. She’s getting on my bleeping tits going on about bleeping calories. Look at me? She’s given me turrets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
bleeping hell she's preaching about calories, it's a joke but highly entertaining. She'll never have a good relationship with food.
It was hilarious in the vlog, she said she'd never have been able to have any of this on slimming world, erm yes she did when she fell off plan like every week lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's bad isn't it!! Jesus her face was like a smacked arse, imagine if she's like that on a bloody video what's she like behind closed doors πŸ˜‚

Talk about ckickbait for anyone who comes across the video they'll be hugely disappointed at the content πŸ˜‚
Jeez, I've never known anyone so bloody obsessed with food she takes it to another level. It totally consumes her (and vice versa!)

bleeping hell she's preaching about calories, it's a joke but highly entertaining. She'll never have a good relationship with food.
It was hilarious in the vlog, she said she'd never have been able to have any of this on slimming world, erm yes she did when she fell off plan like every week lol
Gammons is literally full of tit. Agree with you. Her videos are highly entertaining with all the shite she goes on about. She makes herself look like a total twit. Charlie bean, duck sake he’s one boring bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ahh it’s all starting again , don’t wanna feel restricted , wanna enjoy myself , here comes the pizzas lol she is funny gotta give her that just, gonna go round and round in the same cycle for the next 30 years πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt she's only drinking plain water like she claims. No tea or coffee whether plain during the fasting window or not during the eating period? I can maybe drink 1L of plain water but after that I need a splash of lemon in there for flavor.

Reactions: 3
I asked in her live why she says she’s not posting results but then will post it she’s had a loss...every other message got responded to apart from mine hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was not a thin crust pizza that Miss. Trotter Face had ordered! Her saying, 'we could have comfortably shared one of the pizzas, but because we are still in a calorie deficit, then makes sense to have a whole one each!' No Jane, you were just being greedy as usual!

When you put 2 or 3lb on next week, look no further than this pizza to blame! Just because you are in a calorie deficit, does not mean that this was your best choice, you would have felt so much better if you had 3 slices each (which in one serving would have been ample for the majority of people!), but greedy Trotter Jane made an appearance again, she just couldn't help herself!

It will be one excuse and bad choice after another with this diet, until the time comes when another fantastic diet plan comes into your life!

• Haha
Jane ''I feel normal around food now'' 🀣🀣🀣

Luv, you are not normal around food or anything else for matter!! 🀣🀣🀣

Oh and also, what's with the filming of car journeys and showing us the grass verges? That is about as interesting as your husband!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can any vlog not contain food? Is that possible?

What a surprise another Vlog of her on the side line and not taking part, does she do anything? Oh and her comment about Charlie's Grandparents "Oh well you know it's Just nice for them to get out" said in the most patronising voice ever when they probably have more of a social life than her :LOL: and what is with all this Prezzo tit literally almost every chain restaurant I have been to has Calories on the menu and low Calorie options she acts as if it's the only place they can go when counting Calories.

I Just wish she would stop banging on about Calories but it's also her Followers fault some of the questions are so bleeping stupid! She has to break things down for those simpletons because none of them seem to be able to google or look anything up themselves instead they all ask her as if this is the Diet she has created herself Just does my tits in if I am honest. I know everyone says Charlie is boring but do you ever get the impression it's because he has had his wings clipped and life sucked out of him, otherwise I think he would be very out going he seems to have hobbies and interests and wanna get out and do things but is very limited with time because she would nag him like crazy.

Reactions: 10
Poor Charlie sounds like he had to pay to upgrade his birthday present lol bet Janes gutted could have spent the extra on ham and a crustless quiche πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Juat found that post christmas weigh in video!!!do we really need half hour of her microwaving her sw ready meals in a turban first. Ooh the face though, sucking a lemon or what πŸ‹πŸ‹ #savecharlie

On a side note...do u think she ever reads sites like this? Seeing as all day every day shes instastorying

• Heart
Poor Charlie sounds like he had to pay to upgrade his birthday present lol bet Janes gutted could have spent the extra on ham and a crustless quiche πŸ˜‚
This made me laugh too much! " Janes gutted could have spent the extra on ham and a crustless quiche " :LOL:😹

• Haha
That was not a thin crust pizza that Miss. Trotter Face had ordered! Her saying, 'we could have comfortably shared one of the pizzas, but because we are still in a calorie deficit, then makes sense to have a whole one each!' No Jane, you were just being greedy as usual!

When you put 2 or 3lb on next week, look no further than this pizza to blame! Just because you are in a calorie deficit, does not mean that this was your best choice, you would have felt so much better if you had 3 slices each (which in one serving would have been ample for the majority of people!), but greedy Trotter Jane made an appearance again, she just couldn't help herself!

It will be one excuse and bad choice after another with this diet, until the time comes when another fantastic diet plan comes into your life!
Omg yes...with that prezzo pasta for lunch half a pizza would have sufficed surely...if I'd gone out for a lunch like that I probably wouldn't have even had a proper dinner later, just a snack would do

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.