Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It rents for 900 pounds per month or over $1,000 when converted to dollars. That's a mortgage payment.
Most Private Rent in the UK is much more than Mortgage Payments a Month.

We used to rent a 2 bedroom flat and it was costing us £450 a month more in rent than what our Mortgage does now on a 3 Bedroom House.

Reactions: 1
As an American I know little about areas in the UK but Jane thinking because they live next to a marina and are paying premium rent that it's a posh area is ridiculous. Then she keeps going on about how great renting is because they don't have to fix anything. I have doubts that they could even change a light bulb. Meanwhile Helen and Gav are building equity with their home. I had a look on rightmove and I found a flat that's on the marina. No idea if it's their building but it's probably in the same little area. It rents for 900 pounds per month or over $1,000 when converted to dollars. That's a mortgage payment.
I think she’s knows she’s not saving by renting, but she’s right about the extra costs with buying. I know so many people who can’t afford to fix leaky roofs and boilers etc and with renting it’s all paid for by the landlord.

Reactions: 2
Most Private Rent in the UK is much more than Mortgage Payments a Month.

We used to rent a 2 bedroom flat and it was costing us £450 a month more in rent than what our Mortgage does now on a 3 Bedroom House.
Our mortgage on our tiny little 3 bed in the south £1000, we bought our house for £345k to rent it would probably cost the same where we are.

As an American I know little about areas in the UK but Jane thinking because they live next to a marina and are paying premium rent that it's a posh area is ridiculous. Then she keeps going on about how great renting is because they don't have to fix anything. I have doubts that they could even change a light bulb. Meanwhile Helen and Gav are building equity with their home. I had a look on rightmove and I found a flat that's on the marina. No idea if it's their building but it's probably in the same little area. It rents for 900 pounds per month or over $1,000 when converted to dollars. That's a mortgage payment.
Thankyou for your comment as that was what I was trying not so very well to get across, she sees her area as posh compared to up north and Swansea when it isn’t, the fact is that she pays more as it is on a commuter belt to London the capital and economic capital of the country and that’s why she pays more, it’s a case of demand outstripping supply so you pay a premium price. For £900 a month up here I would get a large 5 bed detached with gardens however if I go 30 miles up the road to Newcastle the situation changes as again it’s a city and built up area but still not the Eastbourne prices.

Reactions: 3
So I see Plain Jane has changed her allegiance from Wax Melody to some other company that she is now 'Brand Ambassador' for. They sent her some wax melt freebies (oh how we love a freebie!) and now these new ones are the best thing since sliced bread though I'm sure she was spouting the same old tit about Wax Melody the other week 🤣
Honestly, that girl has no morals whatsoever!

Reactions: 5
I had to laugh when she said she wanted a house with character and farmhouse decor. Everyone and their mother over here in America has all of that tit. Every house looks the same. I detest it. No offense to anyone who likes that style but I'm tired of it. I didn't know it had spread to our cousins across the way. I'm so sorry 😂 forgive us

I had to laugh when she said she wanted a house with character and farmhouse decor. Everyone and their mother over here in America has all of that tit. Every house looks the same. I detest it. No offense to anyone who likes that style but I'm tired of it. I didn't know it had spread to our cousins across the way. I'm so sorry 😂 forgive us
To be fair, I think she meant an old farmhouse type house which we do have here in the UK, some dating back centuries, older than (discovered) America itself!! 🤣🤣 That style isn't new here by any stretch of the imagination!

To be fair, I think she meant an old farmhouse type house which we do have here in the UK, some dating back centuries, older than (discovered) America itself!! 🤣🤣 That style isn't new here by any stretch of the imagination!
I knew we didn't make this up entirely on our own 🤣🤣 I hate how everyone here wants that style but doesn't have an actual farmhouse which is even rarer over here as we love to tear down old stuff. There's even an entire television show about it.

Forgive us for our sins. We've really butchered it

Last edited:
So I see Plain Jane has changed her allegiance from Wax Melody to some other company that she is now 'Brand Ambassador' for. They sent her some wax melt freebies (oh how we love a freebie!) and now these new ones are the best thing since sliced bread though I'm sure she was spouting the same old tit about Wax Melody the other week 🤣
Honestly, that girl has no morals whatsoever!
I noticed that too, shes a terrible advert for products as she doesn't even say the names properly, she kept saying the dior one was gorgeous, there are loads of dior scents, that one was dior sauvage but not once did she mention sauvage, maybe she couldn't pronounce it??? Dior sausage....is that how you say it charlie bean?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed that too, shes a terrible advert for products as she doesn't even say the names properly, she kept saying the dior one was gorgeous, there are loads of dior scents, that one was dior sauvage but not once did she mention sauvage, maybe she couldn't pronounce it??? Dior sausage....is that how you say it charlie bean?
😂😂😂😂 this made me giggle. Dior sausage 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dior sausage!!🤣 Now that really did make me lol!!

And the room spray she went on and on about in her stories, like she's never seen a bleeping room spray before!
Don't spray that on ya towels though Jane, its not meant for that, though I'm sure most people just wash their towels anyway and don't Fabreeze them:sick:

• Haha
Dior sausage!!🤣 Now that really did make me lol!!

And the room spray she went on and on about in her stories, like she's never seen a bleeping room spray before!
Don't spray that on ya towels though Jane, its not meant for that, though I'm sure most people just wash their towels anyway and don't Fabreeze them:sick:
I find all those sprays to be a bit nauseating. What is it with YouTubers and scents? No one can seem to stand fresh air. Poor Charlie Bean has to breath all that in when he's sleeping and now after showering.

It was cool this morning so I opened my windows. Odd I know

I find all those sprays to be a bit nauseating. What is it with YouTubers and scents? No one can seem to stand fresh air. Poor Charlie Bean has to breath all that in when he's sleeping and now after showering.

It was cool this morning so I opened my windows. Odd I know
Makes me wonder what smell they are covering up!

• Haha
I dunno how people spray so much tit and burn candles and wax melts all the time. I would be forever coughing and my family would hate it as well. I prefer being able to breath. I do Enjoy the odd candle now and again (especially in the winter) but ever since the Hinch business people are using like 50 products per room and if I am honest most smell awful :LOL:

Reactions: 4
There are door handles here that are older than America... ;)

• Haha
Another Jane Classic she got some Pepperoni which of course cannot be pronounced that and instead it's Peperami. :love:

• Haha
Noticed that! More processed crap in the haul!
Oh but the poor girl had to carry the bags up the stairs herself :ROFLMAO::LOL: The Packet Mash got me and Carrot Batons! This "convenience" food must cost them an unnecessary fortune Just to save some time preparing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.