Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7 min workout for real women?!

HOWLING...real women? You mean lazy, overweight women?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has happened to me...I stumbled across this page and then had to go and follow jane on instagram just so I could see her stories, then I keep coming back here to see what you have all said...finding it hilarious so far

Omg the workout!!! my warm up is longer!!!

The amount they spend on food is probably the same as I spend and there are 7 in my house!!

She needs to really size up like you all say.

Why do I find watching it and then here so addictive???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I asked this before but when did she change?

I had an old video play after her recent one again and she is so polite and softly spoken, like a different person totally. I actually remember when / why I did used to watch her back then she actually seemed pretty nice and genuine. She is so loud and obnoxious now.

Reactions: 7

I had an old video play after her recent one again and she is so polite and softly spoken, like a different person totally. I actually remember when / why I did used to watch her back then she actually seemed pretty nice and genuine. She is so loud and obnoxious now.
insta fame went to her head, the gammon shank is a celeb don't you know ;)

She Just said on her live she struggles to eat 1500 calories a day and often has calories left over :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
sure Jan ;) ;) ;)

• Haha
insta fame went to her head, the gammon shank is a celeb don't you know ;)

sure Jan ;) ;) ;)
lol @ gammon shank!! Hilarious!

What has happened to me...I stumbled across this page and then had to go and follow jane on instagram just so I could see her stories, then I keep coming back here to see what you have all said...finding it hilarious so far

Omg the workout!!! my warm up is longer!!!

The amount they spend on food is probably the same as I spend and there are 7 in my house!!

She needs to really size up like you all say.

Why do I find watching it and then here so addictive???
Welcome AJ86! This thread is so damn funny! If your mood is ever low, come here and read the comments. Best pick me up ever! lol

I'm still feeling cheated after her clothes haul this morning! I made a coffee and settled down with such excitement, thinking I would be treated to a catwalk of at least 8-10 dresses, only to find the same frumpy dish rag dress being modelled 3 times in 3 insipid colours, and she also revealed top secret information that she was ordering a navy one as well! How can any woman look in a mirror and not see that the dress is way too tight across the bust and stomach areas? She needs to go up at least one size, maybe even two for comfort! She's a walking disaster!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The diet youtubers sure do buy a lot of packed convenience stuff. She should know from her SW days that the already prepared mash is going to be loaded with butter and cream. Making her own would require too much effort especially now that she's calorie counting. She'd have to weigh out the potatoes, milk, butter etc. I doubt she's even weighing out the chicken. A serving size is usually 4oz but that doesn't mean each piece is exactly that weight.

As we've all pointed out she's only going by calories but that doesn't mean the food is worth the calories. 30g of corn flakes is nothing once actually weighed out and who only has one serving of cereal? That's also not including the milk.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, those dresses! What a load of cheap old tat, plus they were at least 2 sizes too small for her🤣 She'll only be able to wear them for about an hour at a time before they cut off the circulation and her arms drop off🤣
And as for not ironing them before filming? I mean why would you wanna make an already bag of shite look more like a bag of shite?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definately needs to size up...who really cares about the number in the label anyway...my wardrobe has a range of sizes from 14-20 and they all fit me, looking at pics I dont think I'm too different in size to her and I weigh more, but I'm here owning it not trying to squeeze into something too small and looking like an exploded sausage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh but the poor girl had to carry the bags up the stairs herself :ROFLMAO::LOL: The Packet Mash got me and Carrot Batons! This "convenience" food must cost them an unnecessary fortune Just to save some time preparing.
I've not been watching her for ages, just can't be doing with the numpty any longer. Why is she eating all this crap, why not healthy food?

In her live she mentioned about going on Holiday and how they would try to calorie count. I am interested to see if they gain the weight back as quickly as they did on SW because I still find it odd how they gain so quickly. I know on SW that can happen as I have seen many instantly gain the weight back once they are off plan but with Calorie Counting it usually comes off a bit slower but stays off. I know we are all made different but it does shock me when I hear people say they gained like 10lb in one week after not following a "diet". Just seems a lot.

It would take me at least a month to gain that kind of weight even if I was scoffing crap day and night.

Reactions: 3
Definately needs to size up...who really cares about the number in the label anyway...my wardrobe has a range of sizes from 14-20 and they all fit me, looking at pics I dont think I'm too different in size to her and I weigh more, but I'm here owning it not trying to squeeze into something too small and looking like an exploded sausage 🤣🤣
Exactly, I don't care what the label says, some styles fit differently too, like a big hipped person may have to size up in a straight cut dress but size down in a flared one. Who really gives. a. tit?
But she has lost a stone (apparently) and seems to have gone down 2, yes 2 dress sizes!! That is some miracle diet plan you got going on there Jane.
Do tell us about it, I don't believe you have mentioned it yet🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As for the size thing, it confuses me. I find it funny she says she has no boobs and how dresses never fit her boobs because they are so small then all the stuff she shows she is about ready to bust out of (literally) which says it all if she thinks her boobs are small.

• Haha

You're right, I came across an old video a couple of weeks ago and the change is shocking. Talk about letting bleeping YouTube go to her fat head 😂. It's a shame really because in the old videos she actually came across as nice in most of them I've seen. Still the boss with poor Charlie though!

In her live she mentioned about going on Holiday and how they would try to calorie count. I am interested to see if they gain the weight back as quickly as they did on SW because I still find it odd how they gain so quickly. I know on SW that can happen as I have seen many instantly gain the weight back once they are off plan but with Calorie Counting it usually comes off a bit slower but stays off. I know we are all made different but it does shock me when I hear people say they gained like 10lb in one week after not following a "diet". Just seems a lot.

It would take me at least a month to gain that kind of weight even if I was scoffing crap day and night.
Yes, you could see her wedding weight was back on almost immediately during their honeymoon! You could see it straight away and then it just continued until she had gained it all back... and more!
She must be so greedy or maybe its because she doesn't have a gall bladder :unsure:;)🤣

Yes, you could see her wedding weight was back on almost immediately during their honeymoon! You could see it straight away and then it just continued until she had gained it all back... and more!
She must be so greedy or maybe its because she doesn't have a gall bladder :unsure:;)🤣
The gallbladder comments crack me up! I had mine out about 10yrs ago, it made me lose weight not bleeping gain! During the flare ups eating low fat foods helped, fatty foods irritate it. Sounds like a piss poor excuse to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dont forget according to Jane in her live her scales say she has good bone mass and its down to all the walking she does at work 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.