Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are just obsessed with food always food in cars , actually think she needs professional help
This dress is getting really really big on me she says lol looks a little tight to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They are just obsessed with food always food in cars , actually think she needs professional help
has she ditched the fasting? and just calorie counting now? i would think she must have because they were drinking gin late in the evening and surely that is into their fasting period

has she ditched the fasting? and just calorie counting now? i would think she must have because they were drinking gin late in the evening and surely that is into their fasting period
No still on it got a load of food in car as going on holiday lol just looks so ridiculous watch the new vid , for someone who was gonna gonn atalk about calories it’s all she had gone on about 😂

This dress is getting really really big on me she says lol looks a little tight to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was going to say literally everything shared is usually food related, cooking, eating, talking about what or where to eat. I am a bit of a fatty that loves food but It's not all I ever think and talk about :LOL:

Reactions: 4
To be honest what bugs me the most about Jane is just all the bullshit , constantly contradicting herself and looks how big my dress is for me now 😬 when it’s clear to see it’s tight I just don’t get it lol funny to watch tho , and there anniversary sounded like fun 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hadn't realised there was a new video I will go and take a look. I actually used to like Jane but as her sub count grew so did her attitude and need to put on some kind of show all the time which is where all the BS started and saying one thing then another literally minutes later. I find when she is with Helen especially she is all OTT loud and laughing (almost to the point it looks super fake. she does that weird laugh off at the end of each LOL) and she is so quick to butt in and cut people off. She did a live this morning though and she said yesterday was fun but knackering YES I imagine not having a nap and actually being out of the house must be exhausting!

• Haha
that snack box made me howl, do they not realise that just because an item is classed as low calorie it doesn't mean you can eat 19 of them a day!!! it was like they'd packed snacks for a family....for a week! oink oink
Then the stain down the dress, shocker ;) and generally looking a mess, seems slob girl can't even be arsed on holiday
PS - that pasta salad on the BBQ looked effing dreadful 😂

• Haha
Oh for the love of god why does she mention Calorie values all the time nobody gives a tit. I might understand with Syns as it's a random made up SW thing but it's not hard to look at a Calorie content. What a surprise her anniversary gift was Food / Drink :LOL::whistle: The snack box :LOL: It's fuller than our "lunch box" cupboard (my husband Just walked in the room and said "IS SHE EATING AGAIN!" whilst I am watching her explain her snack box.

In all honesty Counting Calories is not hard especially with the app. I don't understand how she can make it look so bloody complicated and all she does is talk about food. This whole vlog is about food I don't understand the obsession with it Jesus have a sing song and a laugh in the car don't obsess over food so much it's actually really cringe to watch and this WE WERE WELL IN CONTROL who the hell talks like that about food does she really have an eating problem like a serious eating disorder? This is their problem when it comes to food it's like the other day they said they were "being good" and when the boys wanted to order a Kebab. Don't look at food in such a way you think of it as good or bad think moderation and being sensible if you see foods as good or bad you set yourself up to fail because you end up wanting the "bad" stuff all the time because it feels off limits. Sorry a little ranty but each day she seems to get worse.

• Haha
Hey, I'm new here! How did I not know this existed until now!!? There was I, watching You Tube, mainly for the laughs (not in a good way, I hasten to add) and thinking it was only me that felt like this about some of them! It's great to be able to share! Had to come on this thread first though because, well, she is the most annoying person evvverrrr. If she says 'obviously' and 'literally' one more time, I think I will explode!!!! Clearly doesn't even know the meaning of the words as she uses them in the wrong context! Just watched the latest vlog and OMG, they are stopping at Cobham services, no doubt for food, they must have been on the road all of 1 hour!!! 🤣

Reactions: 9
I found tattle and found my people. As an American there are not a lot of threads about British YouTubers ,aside from the major ones, on the main gossip sites.

Calorie counting has helped me see what is not worth it to eat. This is mainly snacky things like bars or something similar that you can just throw in your purse. Just because it fits in your calorie range doesn't mean you need to eat it. I'd rather save those calories for an actual meal. Not saying I never eat them but I'd have to be extremely hungry and know it may be a while until I have a meal.

I also do IF and one of the benefits is that you're not constantly thinking about food. Maybe a bit during your eating window but after that you're fine. I find you do need to plan ahead though. I find it easier when I have leftovers available, less to think about.

Will watch the vlog and comment later

Reactions: 5
Hey, I'm new here! How did I not know this existed until now!!? There was I, watching You Tube, mainly for the laughs (not in a good way, I hasten to add) and thinking it was only me that felt like this about some of them! It's great to be able to share! Had to come on this thread first though because, well, she is the most annoying person evvverrrr. If she says 'obviously' and 'literally' one more time, I think I will explode!!!! Clearly doesn't even know the meaning of the words as she uses them in the wrong context! Just watched the latest vlog and OMG, they are stopping at Cobham services, no doubt for food, they must have been on the road all of 1 hour!!! 🤣
Welcome! You will love it here and will enjoy many laughs along the way! Glad you found us! xx

Reactions: 5
Jane reminded me of an old neighbour of mine in her recent video. She tried the gin and just had to act just like my old neighbour. It’s like jealousy so turns to negativity to make herself feel better. It was just the expression and the “it’s alright” comment. Probably more the fact that Helen has a lovely house and garden that I assume she owns where Jane is in this rented flat.

Apparently the dress she practically lives is now "way too big for her" 🙄🙄 it didnt look big too me

• Haha
I feel the same,I thought it was only me,cause her sheep are so well sheeplike,I remember in the early days someone mentioned her jaw,her sheep went ballistic the comment was deleted,always sceptical about any YouTube who turns off their thumbs up and down.

Jane reminded me of an old neighbour of mine in her recent video. She tried the gin and just had to act just like my old neighbour. It’s like jealousy so turns to negativity to make herself feel better. It was just the expression and the “it’s alright” comment. Probably more the fact that Helen has a lovely house and garden that I assume she owns where Jane is in this rented flat.
There is a lot of underhand competitiveness between them

She's totally bleeping deluded, the bloody dress still looks as tight as it did the day she tried it on. Any need for all the snacks in the car, as someone else has already said, the woman is absolutely obsessed with food. Are they actually taking into account the amount of processed shite they are eating on their new "plan"??! Her and Helen are going on like two big weight loss gurus and they're as fat as they've been for years 😂😂😂

After that Thai meal and the few days away she will have put that weight back on no messing. Her bleeping snack box is a joke, full of sugary trash, why doesn’t she do us all a favour and just use a nose bag !! Oh and that flaming Hiawatha stained dress that looks no bigger on her, was waiting for the recliner to collapse when she threw herself on it....shame !, maybe next time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.