Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Jane Days video today she gives her opinion on intermittent fasting and calorie counting. She mainly said you have to do what works for you. I did sense, however, a few little digs like "any diet is essentially calories in/ calories out", "no quick fixes" and how intermittent fasting had been around forever.
Gotta go watch this now just for digs 😂

Reactions: 3
In Jane Days video today she gives her opinion on intermittent fasting and calorie counting. She mainly said you have to do what works for you. I did sense, however, a few little digs like "any diet is essentially calories in/ calories out", "no quick fixes" and how intermittent fasting had been around forever.
She has had subtle digs at other YouTube's in the past,especially the gammon

Didnt jane day and gammons have a spat before
Yes something about food down the front I think

Reactions: 2
Didnt jane day and gammons have a spat before
It was more Jane and Helen blowing it all out of proportion. Jane tried to start a be brave be you movement where her and others filmed themselves in their undies to try and show confidence etc etc putting the videos on YouTube. Jane Day did a video a week later and without naming Jane etc said she didnt think you had to do that kind of thing. Next thing you know Jane and Helen are in tears on instagram lives saying they wont name names but why cant everyone be nice etc etc Jane Day isnt even on instagram but it set off their followers hounding her for a bit not that Jane Day was bothered

I,ve just tried to sit through it, got as far as the jumping jacks and has to change my underwear !!! duck me does this girl have no end to her bank of talent, diet guru, Eastbourne’s answer to Mrs Hinch, unbelievable recipe and meal ideas and now giving Joe Wicks a run for his money ! Plus of course I can only compare her sense of fashion and style to fashion mumbler and Trinny, the gammon joint is up there for sure !

View attachment 28213
Ok so I’ve just added this little beauty, see how long it lasts before she deletes !!!!
Just had a quick look your comment gone!

Reactions: 1
In all seriousness I do wonder if Charlie is really unhappy. Jane does seem quite controlling. I hope there is nothing worse going on behind closed doors.

To be fair....it is extremely frustrating when people ask you those things she was talking about in her stories.... Because it really is nobody else's business.
She makes everything everybody's business, she even shouts it out from the rooftops when she has her period due!

Just had a quick look your comment gone!
Crying!! 😂:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
bleeping hell, that work out video 😂 she's marching on the spot but hardly moving 😂😂 good on her for getting off the arse but it's cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you're not sure whether you stretch before working out you've never worked out.

She should keep up her flailing around though because she was out of breath after 5 minutes of gentle exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the "I usually do this/ that" and making out she exercised every couple of days. It's been 1 week!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Charlie needs to lose weight to be honest. He looks just the average build for a man his height. Do you think Jane makes him follow these diets with her?

Im also not a fan of jane day, she seems very hollier than thou with the way she speaks.

Reactions: 5
I don't think Charlie needs to lose weight to be honest. He looks just the average build for a man his height. Do you think Jane makes him follow these diets with her?

Im also not a fan of jane day, she seems very hollier than thou with the way she speaks.
Hit the nail on the head there about Jane Day,fair play to her though she doesn't pepper her blogs with loads of ads

Wanted to randomly ask this as thought of it a few times but you know when Charlie does a big long declaration of love via social media that it is actually Jane writing it. My husband loves me and often tells me and shows it but I am not sure he would go on to social media that often to write about how amazing I am and how lucky he is to have me :LOL::LOL:

I don't think Charlie needs to lose weight either, he looks fine as he is now. He's kept the weight off. Yes I reckon Jane defo makes him do these diets, no wonder he looks bored shitless!!

It was more Jane and Helen blowing it all out of proportion. Jane tried to start a be brave be you movement where her and others filmed themselves in their undies to try and show confidence etc etc putting the videos on YouTube. Jane Day did a video a week later and without naming Jane etc said she didnt think you had to do that kind of thing. Next thing you know Jane and Helen are in tears on instagram lives saying they wont name names but why cant everyone be nice etc etc Jane Day isnt even on instagram but it set off their followers hounding her for a bit not that Jane Day was bothered
I remember this, didn't Jane Day also call them and other YouTubers out for doing loads of ads? I remember Helen whinging on insta lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What the hell are those squat attempts :LOL: fair play to her for trying but it is hilarious. Keep it up though Jane you will get better and fitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.