Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god it all just seems so childish and fake! Do we think trim with tan will change to fasting too? Wonder if she’s feeling left out.....

Reactions: 9
She is as thick as mince and basically just living on processed shite. Speaking of thick what is this that she is now playing on, so in that cardboard chicken video she said that the breadcrumbs were “paco” or paxo whatever you call them and did this a couple of times. She never used to be like this, is she doing it for comedy value coz it’s not working ie look at me fat and dizzy !! I just want to tell her to bleeping grow up !!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch Helen's live? Jane is there and oh my god what a laugh :LOL: What time does the fasting start?

They were each having several kinds of meat resulting in over 700 Calories alone.
Jesus, how much food considering they're supposed to be on a diet 😂
She just kept getting more and more food out, Christ!

Reactions: 5
She is as thick as mince and basically just living on processed shite. Speaking of thick what is this that she is now playing on, so in that cardboard chicken video she said that the breadcrumbs were “paco” or paxo whatever you call them and did this a couple of times. She never used to be like this, is she doing it for comedy value coz it’s not working ie look at me fat and dizzy !! I just want to tell her to bleeping grow up !!
I've never met another person like her! She's 26 and so bloody childish in some ways, then she's dressing like an OAP and acts so old in other ways. She really is a VERY strange and weird person!

Reactions: 13
Oh my god it all just seems so childish and fake! Do we think trim with tan will change to fasting too? Wonder if she’s feeling left out.....
First mention of the intermittent fasting in Tan's video this morning! Apparently, she is more or less doing the fasting now as she doesn't start eating until gone 12 in the day, but doesn't stop eating until after 10pm at night! I don't think you are doing the calorie counting though are you Tan, not unless your local takeaway lists the calorific value of cheesy chips with garlic sauce and doner meat! You lot should be eating grass and bleating in the fields, bloody sheep the lot of you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First mention of the intermittent fasting in Tan's video this morning! Apparently, she is more or less doing the fasting now as she doesn't start eating until gone 12 in the day, but doesn't stop eating until after 10pm at night! I don't think you are doing the calorie counting though are you Tan, not unless your local takeaway lists the calorific value of cheesy chips with garlic sauce and doner meat! You lot should be eating grass and bleating in the fields, bloody sheep the lot of you!!
According to Tan her body "naturally fasts" so she isn't as strict as "the plan". She claims to not eat until 12 and stop eating around 9 or 10pm because of Love Island.

Reactions: 3
🙄 I bloody knew it! They’re like sheep

Not according to her video as she said she’s happy “maintaining”, using the term loosely because she’s put on 1.8lb, but when she gets nearer to the wedding then she may think about it..... she might want to think about something cos by then she’ll have gained all her weight back on again and probably some more.

Reactions: 1
Not according to her video as she said she’s happy “maintaining”, using the term loosely because she’s put on 1.8lb, but when she gets nearer to the wedding then she may think about it..... she might want to think about something cos by then she’ll have gained all her weight back on again and probably some more.
What’s she going to do about dress shopping you can’t just rock up and get a dress a month before your wedding tan! X

• Haha
What’s she going to do about dress shopping you can’t just rock up and get a dress a month before your wedding tan! X
I don’t know what’s up with her. If she keeps on like this, she will no longer be an ambassador for skinny cafe or skinny company(?) to do videos for. They’re not going to want someone who piles on the pounds and eats junk to promote their products. Her meal plans will dwindle as well because would you get a meal plan from someone who is bloated, overweight and eats tit food and tell you what you should and you shouldn’t eat when she can’t follow it herself? An absolute joke. She needs to sort her tit out.x

• Heart
Well nothing to report today on the Gammon joint front but noticed on YT another one is now doing calorie counting and saying she has been doing it for a while, just cut the the bullshit Belle on your weight loss journey it’s the first you,ve mentioned of it. Do any of these people have the capability to come up with something original ffs !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well nothing to report today on the Gammon joint front but noticed on YT another one is now doing calorie counting and saying she has been doing it for a while, just cut the the bullshit Belle on your weight loss journey it’s the first you,ve mentioned of it. Do any of these people have the capability to come up with something original ffs !
I thought she mentioned something a few weeks ago

Reactions: 1
I expect they all bang on about it like it's new and they invented it when it's the most basic way of losing weight. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They will all be back on slimming world in the new year just another thing they will stick to a few week or months if they are lucky .

Reactions: 6
Yea just spotted another one doing it now as well Emma Jane godsell, think that’s spelt correctly , don’t normally watch her but came up on my feed and lo and behold she was Sw and now all of a sudden is now calorie counting. Bloody hell sw must be losing subs hand over fist at the minute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.