Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing more inspiring that red faced chunky blonde women talking about low calorie junk food as a snack. I must follow the example 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you think about it, the 11lb loss must show how much shite she was eating before! I did calorie counting for a few weeks last year and think I lost 4lbs in my first week. I'm sure she thinks she's on for an 11lb loss every week as she's already talking about getting to target 😂
Yeah I never lost more than around 3lb a week whilst I did it. Does anyone remember the programme Secret Eaters? I would love to see them on that!

Reactions: 8
I'm the same height as her and similar age and out of interest i put the information into the app as i already had it and it said i should have 1250 calories per day to lose 2lbs per week. she is having 1500 so i though oh maybe its because she weighs more than me, but she actually said in her video that she thought 1250 wasn't enough so is giving herself an extra 250 calories a day and then makes out that she does not use up all of her calories, but she makes it all up as she goes along obviously.
You can have a look at your calories needs using a TDEE calculator it gives slightly more information. Theres different schools of thought on it but I would take the view that youre better off eating those extra few hundred calories in fruit and veg esp if you're not complete sedentary so your body has adequate energy to sustain itself (which she wont lol). A lot of people can find that calorie range hard to stick to (I also envision this being the case). It doesn't give you a lot of room to cut calories further once you become a lower weight and plateau.

Reactions: 3
You can have a look at your calories needs using a TDEE calculator it gives slightly more information. Theres different schools of thought on it but I would take the view that youre better off eating those extra few hundred calories in fruit and veg esp if you're not complete sedentary so your body has adequate energy to sustain itself (which she wont lol). A lot of people can find that calorie range hard to stick to (I also envision this being the case). It doesn't give you a lot of room to cut calories further once you become a lower weight and plateau.
Yeah I think you are right. I wouldn't want to do CC. I'm happy with SW.

Reactions: 1
I don't watch the vids anymore, I won't give her the viewing figure. Why all this big fuss all the time, all they have to do is eat sensibly and exercise regularly. I lost 5 stone last year doing just that, no calorie counting, syns, or anything, just eating sensibly and some hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't watch the vids anymore, I won't give her the viewing figure. Why all this big fuss all the time, all they have to do is eat sensibly and exercise regularly. I lost 5 stone last year doing just that, no calorie counting, syns, or anything, just eating sensibly and some hard work!
Me too really don't want to add to her viewing figures I dislike her so much,so glad I found people who are the same her sheep are are truly deluded, and who are her mad patreon subscribers!

Reactions: 2
In all seriousness I do wonder if Charlie is really unhappy. Jane does seem quite controlling. I hope there is nothing worse going on behind closed doors.

Does anyone think they been trying for a baby x
To be fair....it is extremely frustrating when people ask you those things she was talking about in her stories.... Because it really is nobody else's business.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think they been trying for a baby x
She needs to lose alot of weight first or she will suffer with her back, knees and joints even more, let alone the breathlessness.

Me too really don't want to add to her viewing figures I dislike her so much,so glad I found people who are the same her sheep are are truly deluded, and who are her mad patreon subscribers!
I wonder how many does she have these days?

Reactions: 1
I just dont get it they dont have fun i honestly dont see how their life would change much not like they go out on the raz every weekend miss her nana naps too much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Completely agree that people need to stop asking her if they are trying for a baby.
I think they will move somewhere with a garden before they have a baby!

But sadly people r going to ask wether they like it or not right or wrong its a question your always be asked due to preasure of society

duck me!!!! Has anyone seen exercise video on YT? Funniest thing I’ve seen for a long time. Absolutely pissed myself. You guys have got to watch it. Highly recommended it 😂😂😂😂

Feel sorry for neighbours underneath her flat wen she did them jumping jax. Bet it sounded like she was going to come thru the bleeping floor 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me!!!! Has anyone seen exercise video on YT? Funniest thing I’ve seen for a long time. Absolutely pissed myself. You guys have got to watch it. Highly recommended it 😂😂😂😂

Feel sorry for neighbours underneath her flat wen she did them jumping jax. Bet it sounded like she was going to come thru the bleeping floor 😂😂😂😂
I,ve just tried to sit through it, got as far as the jumping jacks and has to change my underwear !!! duck me does this girl have no end to her bank of talent, diet guru, Eastbourne’s answer to Mrs Hinch, unbelievable recipe and meal ideas and now giving Joe Wicks a run for his money ! Plus of course I can only compare her sense of fashion and style to fashion mumbler and Trinny, the gammon joint is up there for sure !

062676E6-6859-4D28-84BC-0EEE7CA94CA1.jpeg
Ok so I’ve just added this little beauty, see how long it lasts before she deletes !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
In Jane Days video today she gives her opinion on intermittent fasting and calorie counting. She mainly said you have to do what works for you. I did sense, however, a few little digs like "any diet is essentially calories in/ calories out", "no quick fixes" and how intermittent fasting had been around forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.