Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must have missed the bit where she said she was getting emotional then 😂😂
😂😂😂😂 emotional about wot? Calorie counting? duck me can you imagine something really bad happen in her life? How would she cope? Stupid cow she is

As per usual, the whole vlog is full of contradictions!!

Jane - ''I'm not going to keep on talking about calories and losing weight''
Jane - Uploads a video completely about calories and losing weight 🤣

Jane - ''We don't weigh regularly anymore, just whenever we feel like it''🤣
Jane - ''I'm not losing weight every day like I was in the beginning, it's just like 0.01 each day'' 🤣

Jane - ''We stuck to plan while we were away''
Jane - ''We didn't count calories when we had a meal out and we had breakfast at Helens (breaking the so called fast?) 🤣

There's plenty more but I'm sure you get the gist!

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit 🤣
Wished I could have watched it for a laff, just couldn’t tho, that stupid woman grates on me like nails going down a chalk board 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I find her videos so hard to watch now because she just waffles on for way too long! She’s also got very full of herself, but the main reason I can’t watch properly anymore is because she makes videos that could be around 10 minutes long last 40 minutes. Boooooring!

I can't remember the last time I watched a whole video. I just skip through it, I don't know why I even bother doing that tbh

Reactions: 6
I can't remember the last time I watched a whole video. I just skip through it, I don't know why I even bother doing that tbh
Me too but some of her videos are very entertaining. Great for a laff. Can’t watch the sit down ones where she just goes on and on and on. Plus the voice, can’t bare it

Reactions: 7
Surely by now you’ve been blocked!?! Lol your comments have been brilliant tho 👍
Me too but some of her videos are very entertaining. Great for a laff. Can’t watch the sit down ones where she just goes on and on and on. Plus the voice, can’t bare it
yes that’s why I watch them for sheer entertainment value however she is starting to boil my piss big time lately now that she thinks that she’s achieved celeb status

Reactions: 5
Her workout video for ‘real women’
Well no offence to women who carry a bit of weight but for Jane to assume that she somehow represents ‘real women’ annoys me.

I was reading the comments on the latest video and lots of people are saying how they’re struggling with IF or that they can’t do it for health reasons or whatever. I really think she should have explained that fasting WILL NOT make you lose more weight, it’s just a technique people use to help them stay within their calories. I think some of her subscribers are a bit dumb so she needs to explain these things better so people don’t end up feeling like tit when it doesn’t work for them.

She's been on Instagram live, talking about food of course and weight loss, coming from the woman who said she won't be mentioning it much 😂
By the way if anyone here goes to slimming world etc, don't bother paying just tune into weight loss guru Gammons and she's got all the advice you need guys 😂😂

Oh and she's got the dress on again, she said oh it's just so big for me, it doesn't look any different to me Hun.

• Haha
She's been on Instagram live, talking about food of course and weight loss, coming from the woman who said she won't be mentioning it much 😂
By the way if anyone here goes to slimming world etc, don't bother paying just tune into weight loss guru Gammons and she's got all the advice you need guys 😂😂

Oh and she's got the dress on again, she said oh it's just so big for me, it doesn't look any different to me Hun.
It's official, the gammon shank is delusional as well as full of shite 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was reading the comments on the latest video and lots of people are saying how they’re struggling with IF or that they can’t do it for health reasons or whatever. I really think she should have explained that fasting WILL NOT make you lose more weight, it’s just a technique people use to help them stay within their calories. I think some of her subscribers are a bit dumb so she needs to explain these things better so people don’t end up feeling like tit when it doesn’t work for them.
She posted some amazing list of health issues IF apparently either cures or helps and that was the final straw for me. So misleading and the first thing you read on googling IF is how its not suitable for certain people yet she doesn't mention any of that. IF is working for her in conjunction with calorie counting as it helps her skip breakfast and all the morning snacks and therefore due to skipping meals she has more calories to use the rest of the day so on that basis she can't not lose weight unless of course you arent weighing/measuring properly. A couple of weeks or so in and already the excuses have cropped up in her saved live from today

She’s put an assumptions video up, gave up at question 1. You,ve never been a dare devil or risk taker, answer “ no I,ve always been quite sensible” yawwwwwwnnn, bleeping boring more like !

Latest vid omg Jane this video sums you up perfectly an absolute cu*t
Digging out helens house /area , disgusting ,call yourself a friend your jealousy is plain for all to see
This was basically a video to feed your fat ego what a wanker you are Jane 🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Latest vid omg Jane this video sums you up perfectly an absolute cu*t
Digging out helens house /area , disgusting ,call yourself a friend your jealousy is plain for all to see
This was basically a video to feed your fat ego what a wanker you are Jane 🙌🏼
I watched the rest of it after a Love Island and couldn’t believe my ears. The bleeping porker slags off Swansea and also up North, well I love up north lady gammons, so you,ve got another comment off me !!

Attachments

• Haha
No actually fasting DOES make you lose weight. There’s a science behind it.
It allows your body to use its own energy sources ie fat, to burn for energy rather then from the food you consume.
People have been doing it for years for weight loss.
People are able to lose weight this way even without calorie counting. I do it myself.
However Jane doesn’t fast long enough to see actual rewards. You need to fast for over 16 hours to see proper benefits.
For example I will only eat between 5pm-9pm a few times a week but during that time I eat whatever I want calorie wise and I can still lose 5lb in that week easily.
3 meals a day and snacking is a concept bought in by the food company’s, nobody needs feeding all day unless they’re extremely active all the time.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.