Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still banging on about not talking about her weight ffs , Jane I have some advice for you SHUT UP 🀐 you are the one who keeps talking about not talking about it lol, honest can’t cope put some 19 calories chicken bites in ya gob 🀐🀐🀐 now she’s not lacto free lol this women clearly
Just makes things up as she goes along to suite her she’s off her rocker very deluded πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jane language =

I’m not talking about my weight = on a binge
I lost x lbs = actually followed plan/counted calories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it my ears but when she says she buys cotton wool pads from wilko I'm sure she pronounced them as ovral rather than oval πŸ™„πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it my ears but when she says she buys cotton wool pads from wilko I'm sure she pronounced them as ovral rather than oval πŸ™„πŸ€”
Yep!!! She did! I noticed that too but then nothing shocks me with her (poor) speech and pronunciation anymore!

Offs the title of her latest video πŸ˜‚
Never mind the title, have you watched it 🀣🀣🀣
She says 'it's quite easy innit' Um, yeah, that's gonna get you some great results Jane. Think you need to put a bit more effort in love! 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The exercise video on the livingstones channel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping howling. Highly recommend a watch, it’s very entertaining dudes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jane language =

I’m not talking about my weight = on a binge
I lost x lbs = actually followed plan/counted calories

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your right. Spot on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her shopping haul she says she is avoiding pasta because it's high in Calories :LOL: Yes Jane those Calories were still there when you consumed several plates a day on SW since it's free food. This "work out" video I cannot cope I mean it's great to see them actually moving especially Jane well I say moving it's barely moving is it but I struggle to understand how 2 grown women can diet for YEARS and only now acting like Exercise will help with weight loss :unsure: If Jane exercised everyday even for an hour a day she would be surprised with the weight that she would lose.

I used to like Jane but each vlog Just makes me dislike her a little more especially the way she tries to preach and I think all of these things are short term fads in order to get free stuff then move on to something else.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I think I'd do the same if I was her! Otherwise that video would have been four hours long :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
:sleep::sneaky: Sorry nodded off. Was Charlie talking? I have never seen a man look or sound so bored in my life.

Saying that my Husband would say Piss Off I am not doing a boring stupid weight loss video again for the 100th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said it's difficult to watch Love Island without a plate of something to eat. Makes me wonder how much she was eating throughout the day while watching tv. Even Tan says she eats right up until Love Island is over.

What is it about Love Island that brings out the snacks? lol

Reactions: 3
:sleep::sneaky: Sorry nodded off. Was Charlie talking? I have never seen a man look or sound so bored in my life.

Saying that my Husband would say Piss Off I am not doing a boring stupid weight loss video again for the 100th time.
It makes me wonder what they talk about. Jane made it clear in a previous vlogs she doesn't like any of the sports that he's interested in. I remember one vlog she made a fuss about him wanting to listen to football on the radio. I guess she just makes him sit next to her why she goes on about Love Island. You can't make me believe he's actually interested in that show. I think most of their conversations are one sided. Jane gets in her comments or rather statements and Charlie nods or "mhms" along when it is the appropriate time to speak.

Edit: Who is this Indi (not sure how to spell her name) woman? She's practically Helen and Jane's messiah.

Reactions: 6
WOW! Now Guru Jane is telling us Water is good for us. Who the hell knew!! :oops:

She is an absolute genius. I am gonna be size 0 within the week and now she is emotional about it JUST LIKE HELEN WAS. I cannot believe it guys. Water is amazing. Food have Calories in them. Exercising can help you lose weight and is good for you. I could cry with excitement and I am so grateful someone is sharing these great secrets with me. I Just wait for the day she tells me that if I don't eat a take away every night it could help me lose weight. She is an absolute delight and so helpful :cautious::oops::sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh and why does she talk so common, loud and stupid now she never used to in older vlogs. She acts absolutely thick.

Everything she does, says or talks about she goes "is that right" "what was it" "where did we go" :oops:

Can I ask where the duck have these people been living? She is like OH THEY HAVE CALORIES ON THE MENU NEXT TO THEM!

Yes most places have for bloody years now and food we buy when she was on SW was she blind to this did SW really turn her into an absolute idiot?

Jane on SW "Oh this is 950 Calories but I am on SW so it's free I will have 3 of them please"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Something tells me that all this enthusiasm for a weight loss programme is conveniently just in time for SlimCon...

Reactions: 11
Something tells me that all this enthusiasm for a weight loss programme is conveniently just in time for SlimCon...
When she gets on stage to say "Guys! I found this massive secret to weight loss. If you eat less, move more and drink water you can lose weight!" :rolleyes:

Did I hear this right? She didn't count the calories when they were eating during their "fast" whilst in Swansea.

So Jane has lost 1 stone in 3 weeks... bearing in mind she lost what 13lb in the first week.. the loss has been awful for the last 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
"water burns fat” is she off her bleeping rocker. I did leave a comment but probably deleted by now. I,m struggling with her big style, self righteous up her own jacksie ! How Charlie Bean puts up with that I do not know. He does seem as dull as dish water sometimes but I think that’s her influence. He is probably like a caged lion just waiting to be freed !! Poor bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is slimcon off this year now we all know the secret to weightloss is water?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.