Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I've heard the lot now, bloody Gammons giving diet and nutritional advice πŸ˜‚ who knew water was good for you ffs.
If she was losing 4.5lb before she packed slimming world in she would have been spouting off about it, no question. Anyway, I thought she said on the live the other night she wasn't gonna be talking about her weight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not watched the newest vid yet , after her big speech about not talking about it don’t think I can put myself through it lol
Bet it goes something like this
Bulllshit
Bullshit
Bullshit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched the newest vid yet , after her big speech about not talking about it don’t think I can put myself through it lol
Bet it goes something like this
Bulllshit
Bullshit
Bullshit πŸ˜‚
Yup you must watch it, I did, 32 mins that I will never get back, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just makes me laugh so much!! For someone who keeps banging on her channel is not about weight loss.... she never stops banging on about it.. getting soooo boring now! I know how many calories are in things luv! I’m not fat because I know what’s good for me πŸ˜‰

Still watching the drivel... why does she keep saying she lost 3 stone with SW ???? She bleeping didn’t!! Lol close to but not actual...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
6EAD9FE1-D9C0-4BE2-A29D-DCC8A736345E.jpeg

Charlie reminds me of these poor people that have been turned into sea creatures by the nasty Ursula in the little mermaid lol #savecharliebean

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lifestyle? You mean the lifestyle of an obese mam from m
Just makes me laugh so much!! For someone who keeps banging on her channel is not about weight loss.... she never stops banging on about it.. getting soooo boring now! I know how many calories are in things luv! I’m not fat because I know what’s good for me πŸ˜‰

Still watching the drivel... why does she keep saying she lost 3 stone with SW ???? She bleeping didn’t!! Lol close to but not actual...
She's rounding up :LOL:

Reactions: 3
"water burns fat” is she off her bleeping rocker. I did leave a comment but probably deleted by now. I,m struggling with her big style, self righteous up her own jacksie ! How Charlie Bean puts up with that I do not know. He does seem as dull as dish water sometimes but I think that’s her influence. He is probably like a caged lion just waiting to be freed !! Poor bastard
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ poor bastard

After an hour it’s still there ! What a flattering image πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it

Charlie looks like he has had every bit of joy sucked out of him. He is so dull and monotone .
That’s why he’s with Jane, coz he’s a sad bastard. Any normal guy we’d have fucked her off years ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yup you must watch it, I did, 32 mins that I will never get back, lol
Watched 5 minutes. Switched off couldn’t bleeping cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ poor bastard

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it

That’s why he’s with Jane, coz he’s a sad bastard. Any normal guy we’d have fucked her off years ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Watched 5 minutes. Switched off couldn’t bleeping cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You must have missed the bit where she said she was getting emotional then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
i dont get why they get emotional is it because they now realise that they just keep making twats of themselves 🀣 its the only conclusion that i can come to.

Also in response to the comment above about why she acts so dumb now...i find it so odd. does she not realise that by acting dumb she is never going to grow her youtube channel?

Reactions: 6
As per usual, the whole vlog is full of contradictions!!

Jane - ''I'm not going to keep on talking about calories and losing weight''
Jane - Uploads a video completely about calories and losing weight 🀣

Jane - ''We don't weigh regularly anymore, just whenever we feel like it''🀣
Jane - ''I'm not losing weight every day like I was in the beginning, it's just like 0.01 each day'' 🀣

Jane - ''We stuck to plan while we were away''
Jane - ''We didn't count calories when we had a meal out and we had breakfast at Helens (breaking the so called fast?) 🀣

There's plenty more but I'm sure you get the gist!

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As per usual, the whole vlog is full of contradictions!!

Jane - ''I'm not going to keep on talking about calories and losing weight''
Jane - Uploads a video completely about calories and losing weight 🀣

Jane - ''We don't weigh regularly anymore, just whenever we feel like it''🀣
Jane - ''I'm not losing weight every day like I was in the beginning, it's just like 0.01 each day'' 🀣

Jane - ''We stuck to plan while we were away''
Jane - ''We didn't count calories when we had a meal out and we had breakfast at Helens (breaking the so called fast?) 🀣

There's plenty more but I'm sure you get the gist!

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit 🀣
Haha you're spot on, she's full of tit !!

i dont get why they get emotional is it because they now realise that they just keep making twats of themselves 🀣 its the only conclusion that i can come to.

Also in response to the comment above about why she acts so dumb now...i find it so odd. does she not realise that by acting dumb she is never going to grow her youtube channel?
I don't get it either, it's so strange. When you watch her old videos there was no acting dumb and generally she was really nice and very normal. You can see she's always been bossy and controlling with Charlie but she generally came across as nicer than she does now. I guess bloody YouTube has gone to her big head

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haha you're spot on, she's full of tit !!

I don't get it either, it's so strange. When you watch her old videos there was no acting dumb and generally she was really nice and very normal. You can see she's always been bossy and controlling with Charlie but she generally came across as nicer than she does now. I guess bloody YouTube has gone to her big head
I genuinely believe she thinks she is something very special in the world of YT!! Her confidence, the way she talks and acts is through the roof but it just makes me laugh because she actually talks bollocks and makes herself look so stupid! Very, very different to her earlier vlogs.
She doesn't have an ounce of originality about her, just follows the crowd - boring!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.