Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane obviously ain’t lost anything this week saying on her live she is not going say what she’s lost and doesn’t wanna keep talking about her weight etc lol said it’s boring 🙈 let’s see how long she goes without mentioning her new diet etc , she’s so full of herself what the actual duck 🥴

And also everything she has to eat seems to come to barely no calories lol think she’s just making tit up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me purple watched the live tit for a laff. How many bleeping calories she having in one meal?? She thick as duck!!!! Getting tit loads of food out of fridge “100 calories for half a pack” how many packs yu having yu turd. Coleslaw more coleslaw and more coleslaw and potatoe salad duck sake she making herself look a bleeping twit

She says “what’s a few calories extra between friends” 😂😂😂😂 she fucked up all ready!!!! So she NOT counting calories, stupid cow

😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping howling. She says she’s losing inches. duck sake. The woman’s a fraud. Inches? From where? Silly biatch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't watched the live yet but she's posted the kebab on instagram, someone has commented saying they wouldn't have added the rice as plenty of carbs in the pitta bread. Old habits die hard Janie 😂 I wonder how long it'll be before she deletes!

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched the live yet but she's posted the kebab on instagram, someone has commented saying they wouldn't have added the rice as plenty of carbs in the pitta bread. Old habits die hard Janie 😂 I wonder how long it'll be before she deletes!
Exactly!!!! She was getting all that shite out of fridge saying 100 calories for half a pack. How many bleeping packs did she get out? To add bloody rice? duck sake. She will never lose weight plus wen she was going on bout not sharing her weight loss after a couple of weeks. She will put it all back on. She eats too much. Simples. Losing inches? Wot the duck she going on about? The only inches she’s lost is the amount she moves a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jane obviously ain’t lost anything this week saying on her live she is not going say what she’s lost and doesn’t wanna keep talking about her weight etc lol said it’s boring 🙈 let’s see how long she goes without mentioning her new diet etc , she’s so full of herself what the actual duck 🥴

And also everything she has to eat seems to come to barely no calories lol think she’s just making tit up
Defo not lost anything or even gained 😂

Exactly!!!! She was getting all that shite out of fridge saying 100 calories for half a pack. How many bleeping packs did she get out? To add bloody rice? duck sake. She will never lose weight plus wen she was going on bout not sharing her weight loss after a couple of weeks. She will put it all back on. She eats too much. Simples. Losing inches? Wot the duck she going on about? The only inches she’s lost is the amount she moves a day.
I know, how many bloody mayo based things did she pull out the fridge ffs!

It really pisses me off when someone bangs on about something so much yet "doesn't wanna talk about it" Jane is THAT Facebook friend we all have that post a cryptic Facebook message waiting for the U OK HUN? so she can say she doesn't want to talk about it.

If you spend all day every day banging on about food, calorie counting and hashtag diet tags then share the bleeping progress otherwise Just shut up nobody gives a tit otherwise it's Just loads of pointless tit. Her obsession with food is insane honestly I know she realised not to "obsess" over her weight and thinks by not sharing she is not obsessing over it and not worrying about it but now she is bloody obsessed with calories. She says she is not a diet or weight loss channel but apart from the odd clothes haul or crappy gifted review where is the content?

PLUS if she did not wanna share results then why not do her thing on the quiet and then do a review after a month or so to see how she got on. I don't understand how anyone can lose 12lb in a week she probably then gained 10 the week after but when she loses that 10lb again she will share making us all think WOW she has lost over 20lb because she never shares a gain. Just find it all odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God she bleeping infuriates me just full of contradictions. Talks out of her arse well and truly does this one. I,m so annoyed with the way she goes on and she really thinks people are stupid, well I’ve had to leave this, can’t see it being up for long mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Now she’s a size 14 😏 my arse Jane and them bloody bangles so so tight on you look ridiculous grow some balls be honest with everyone and just embrace your porky self stop trying to be something you are clearly not and will never be

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a bloody joke, lost inches and stomach has shrunk......wake up Janey your nana nap is over! im fed up of her bull shizner and constant crap, we can see from how tight your clothes are and how round your face is, you is telling porkie pies gammons! she seems to only count some calories, 1,2 missed a few 99 a 100 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she had a big burger and chips, what a surprise. I thought she said she hadn't gone over calories whilst away, bollocks!

She's a bloody joke, lost inches and stomach has shrunk......wake up Janey your nana nap is over! im fed up of her bull shizner and constant crap, we can see from how tight your clothes are and how round your face is, you is telling porkie pies gammons! she seems to only count some calories, 1,2 missed a few 99 a 100 ;)
Her face and chin when she was eating the amazing omelette 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's like even when she does a daily vlog it is literally ALL revolving around food. Do you think she well over eats and feels the need to Justify herself so mentions food all the time she will literally break down what she ate in a day and I don't understand why for someone that is not a "weight loss" channel. I don't see other random vloggers saying "Oh I had some toast this morning and it was this many calories" etc :unsure:

I am smaller than Jane and I am not a Size 14 but then I don't like clothes cutting off my circulation or being skin tight OR does she mean her nightie is a size 14 coz I might get away with it in a baggy nightie beaning a 14

Why can't I cook an omelette like this? Well Jane because Helen can actually cook and has the patience to do it.

I remember a few vlogs ago she mentioned her IBS and being anxious/nervous in new places. I think she was driving to the next town or something for some thrift shopping. At home she makes it sound like she can't leave her Eastbourne bubble unless she's with Charlie. However, credit to Helen she actually got them out and showed them around. She really seems like a great host, I like her. They were all over the place and Jane seemed fine. See what happens when you actually leave the bubble? Experience new things and places Jane.

They're about to play foot golf. Helen starts to say if they had the proper shoes on (they'd probably try, I'm assuming) but Jane cuts her off with "thank goodness!!!". God forbid Jane you actually try to participate in something your husband enjoys. I remember in a vlog Charlie asked her something about would she rather watch football, F1, or tennis and she just went on about how annoying each sport is. Football fans are noisy, F1 cars are noisy, and tennis players (sometimes) yell.

This whole ‘fasting’ business just shows how much she was eating before. She reminds me of my mother in law who thinks you need food in your mouth constantly. Jane it’s quite normal to go 12-14 hours without food, fasting is when you allow your body to use its own fuel ie fat for energy and if you want to see real results then you’ll need to go a bit longer then 11am (which is nothing btw)
Fact is if you carry a lot of weight your body doesn’t need feeding regularly because you already have your energy storage around your waist face and thighs. Keep feeding it and that will stay there, take it away and it will go. Not rocket science but she makes out she’s a pro at fasting when hasn’t a clue and it’s the calorie counting that’s doing it not this so called fasting.

I remember a few vlogs ago she mentioned her IBS and being anxious/nervous in new places. I think she was driving to the next town or something for some thrift shopping. At home she makes it sound like she can't leave her Eastbourne bubble unless she's with Charlie.
What I don't understand is in one Vlog Helen and Gav were going to London and Jane was like "Oh I can't go to London" etc and made it sound big scary and too far away then in the next vlog she is like "We have booked a Holiday to Ibiza!" :rolleyes: So I am interested to know why London is so scary.

Reactions: 6
What I don't understand is in one Vlog Helen and Gav were going to London and Jane was like "Oh I can't go to London" etc and made it sound big scary and too far away then in the next vlog she is like "We have booked a Holiday to Ibiza!" :rolleyes: So I am interested to know why London is so scary.
There is a lot of jealousy and competitiveness between them in a very subtle way,the guys are a little boring,p---y whipped comes to mind,they seem to get on much better

Reactions: 6
She really does think she's an expert on bloody calorie counting! In the comments people are asking is she no longer lactose free and she's saying no she isn't!! I don't know anything about lactose intolerance but this sounds like bullshit?!

Totally agree, sick of all the advertising as well so just had to have my daily comment !
Love it 'Susan' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot tolerate the constant mention of Calories as if it's bleeping new and nobody knew about them before.

I mean Jesus Christ Nutritional information has been on packaging now for bloody ages. It's the same with Helen getting all emotional about how life changing this way of losing weight is I am honestly amazed were they both really in that much of a SW bubble. I know loads of people have mentioned this to them so many times before and yet they wouldn't even try it yet now were all supposed to listen to her going on about it every single day! As for the Lacto thing I cannot keep up with her lies and excuses as heard them all over the years.

"I'm not going to have a whole bag of salad..."

Yes, we know Jane...

"I just want my videos to be about my lifestyle now"

Your lifestyle is ALL about food!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.