Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been here for a while, never posted before but what a crafty cow she is. On her latest video on the pinned post with the link to the dress, click on Read More and guess what it’s an Affiliated Link.
To be fair it’s always something she’s been giving when it’s something new she’s far too tight to buy stuff out of her own pocket, so whenever it’s a new pair of glasses or a new top etc always been donated it lol very sad

Reactions: 4
The arms on that dress are so tight she's almost cutting off circulation and she says its so comfy 😂 and whats with all the cheesy tunes and slo mo shots on the vlog? too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a first class bellend. I do not believe she is eating 1500 calories a day the greedy cow. I had lunch with my mum yesterday, beforehand tho fruit for breakfast, with my mum we had a cheese and tuna toasted sandwich and shared a small bowl of chips, I was that stuffed so for tea I only had fruit. I’m also watching what I eat coz I need to lose a stone. That bleeping woman is plain greedy, she will NEVER lose weight. If I ate wot she did I would look like her, an umpa lumpa 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow I so wish I could eat allll that food for just 1378 calories!!! Bargain!! I'd be skinny in no time...just like Jane :unsure: 🤣

🤣
This is a review on Amazon for that dress...

Not sure about this item. The fit is fine but I feel like an old lady about to do the cleaning in it. It may just be me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thinking about the kind of stuff she's eating, even if it is within her calories (looks like she's gone over to me?!) Surely you've got to think of the fat content as well as the calories? I did calorie counting for a few weeks but I find slimming world works better for me. A pink lady Apple is 72 cals and a blue riband biscuit is 99 for example, I was reaching for the biscuit instead of the fruit!

Reactions: 5
Just thinking about the kind of stuff she's eating, even if it is within her calories (looks like she's gone over to me?!) Surely you've got to think of the fat content as well as the calories? I did calorie counting for a few weeks but I find slimming world works better for me. A pink lady Apple is 72 cals and a blue riband biscuit is 99 for example, I was reaching for the biscuit instead of the fruit!
To be far, a calorie deficit will get you weight loss whatever you eat. But 'obviously', (said in Jane style) you'll be healthier in yourself if you make healthy choices.

Reactions: 1
To be far, a calorie deficit will get you weight loss whatever you eat. But 'obviously', (said in Jane style) you'll be healthier in yourself if you make healthy choices.
[/QUOT
Yeah that's true about the calorie deficit, as you said you'd think healthy choices would be better x

Maybe they should ask the resident YouTube qualified nutritionist Trim with Tan for advice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The calorie deficit comments that they have been making on their vlogs and insta have been pissing me right off...are they that thick that they have only just realised after all these years that to lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit?

Well guess what Jane, I'm in a calorie deficit on SW everyday...who knew eh?

Plus she said her my fitness pal said she should have 1250 calories (the same as for me at the same height) and she decided that wasn't enough so gave herself 1500 a day instead...no wonder she doesn't look like she has lost anything past week one.

she says that she is under her calories ...actually she is over

Reactions: 6
Bet she was fuming at Helens gifted chicken, cheese and nuts snacks. They would of been the best things she had ever gifted to her. Delishhhhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that's true about the calorie deficit, as you said you'd think healthy choices would be better x

Maybe they should ask the resident YouTube qualified nutritionist Trim with Tan for advice 😂
Judging by all the crap she's eating....she's already had advice from Tan with Tan 🤣🤣

• Haha
This is exactly my argument with CC all well and good but if u got a crappy relationship with food and your still wanting the sugar your going to reAch for that 9 out of 10 times so it doesnt fix anything it isnt a magical cure

Reactions: 4
She just put on her Instagram photos of boxes of fridge raiders that's she been gifted 😂

• Haha
not sure i would want to be gifted synthetic tit food tbh.
Jane would have ebayed that lot lol £100 and £50 postage what a bargain

Changing the subject has anyone noticed the bottom of Janes ears 👂🏼 ? Have a look like massive balls very strange 😂

AB0F46FB-53DD-40D3-8444-79DB504A7D44.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So I guess we can expect the usual "quality" taste test vlogs now, "what do you think Charlie bean? do you like it? is it tasty?" chomp, chomp, close up of chewing them, 14 minutes later........"yeah its alright"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I guess we can expect the usual "quality" taste test vlogs now, "what do you think Charlie bean? do you like it? is it tasty?" chomp, chomp, close up of chewing them, 14 minutes later........"yeah its alright"
Don't forget Jane smacking her lips several times! I mean, who the duck eats like that when they are tasting something? oink!
I'm sure it will be 'deeelish' everything always is, especially as its free

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.