Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that Thai meal and the few days away she will have put that weight back on no messing. Her bleeping snack box is a joke, full of sugary trash, why doesn’t she do us all a favour and just use a nose bag !! Oh and that flaming Hiawatha stained dress that looks no bigger on her, was waiting for the recliner to collapse when she threw herself on it....shame !, maybe next time
I was sure it was going to split, and she almost showed her knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jane reminded me of an old neighbour of mine in her recent video. She tried the gin and just had to act just like my old neighbour. It’s like jealousy so turns to negativity to make herself feel better. It was just the expression and the “it’s alright” comment. Probably more the fact that Helen has a lovely house and garden that I assume she owns where Jane is in this rented flat.
I sense some jealousy aswell. She would love to be like Helen who is more out going, confident with a lovely house and lovely little family.

Jane's reactions to anyone else's ideas or things are always very MEH! "Is alright" but if it's her's or her idea it's "ISN'T THAT LUVVVVLY THOUGH CHARLIE AIN'T IT NICE" (maybe if it was a gifted Gin it would of been Mmmmm that well nice) Jane banged on about how she never drank then recently she seems to think it's cool to show off having a drink. I think Jane has it in her head this 12lb lose or whatever was fat and she is much smaller now losing almost a stone because she has stopped wearing all the layers and big scarfs to hide it like she was a few weeks back but honestly I cannot see any difference it must of been 12lb of water or a big poo?

Oh and I am not fat shaming. I Just think she honestly see's herself as being much smaller than she is especially when the scales tell her she has lost weight she must really think she has and that people would notice the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s part of me that wants Charlie to leave Jane and go with Helen , now they would be good vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sense some jealousy aswell. She would love to be like Helen who is more out going, confident with a lovely house and lovely little family.

Jane's reactions to anyone else's ideas or things are always very MEH! "Is alright" but if it's her's or her idea it's "ISN'T THAT LUVVVVLY THOUGH CHARLIE AIN'T IT NICE" (maybe if it was a gifted Gin it would of been Mmmmm that well nice) Jane banged on about how she never drank then recently she seems to think it's cool to show off having a drink. I think Jane has it in her head this 12lb lose or whatever was fat and she is much smaller now losing almost a stone because she has stopped wearing all the layers and big scarfs to hide it like she was a few weeks back but honestly I cannot see any difference it must of been 12lb of water or a big poo?

Oh and I am not fat shaming. I Just think she honestly see's herself as being much smaller than she is especially when the scales tell her she has lost weight she must really think she has and that people would notice the difference.
It IS mostly water that she lost, you can't lose that much fat in a week unless you have cancer, or some other horrendous disease.

An old video came up on suggestions, it was from January 2017 called weigh in after Christmas. Charlie didn't gain as much as her and my god, you should have seen her face it was like thunder! Poor Charlie looked petrified to say how he got on!! Poor Charlie, bloody hell she's awful she really showed her true colours on this one!

Reactions: 7
Is this a thing now where food companies send fat women food to advertise 🤣. Sorry but if gammon joint gets a load of stuff, I'm likely to be put right off eating it.

Few could argue that Grunter's "friend" Helen , is a really kind, caring person , but We All can't help thinking of that popular saying. ..lie down with dogs you get fleas....Don't Taint yourself by association with that horrible lump of spiteful nastiness that Is That gammons woman !

Few could argue that Grunter's "friend" Helen , is a really kind, caring person , but We All can't help thinking of that popular saying. ..lie down with dogs you get fleas....Don't Taint yourself by association with that horrible lump of spiteful nastiness that Is That gammons woman !
I loved the bit in Helen's vid when Jane walked into her newly designed house and said "oh yes it's much better isn't it!" lol

• Haha
I swear she said she would not bang on about Calories and weight loss but it's all she bloody does :rolleyes:

Even her titles bloody go on about it and her Instagram hashtags actually more annoying that bloody slimming world!

Omg this latest video , major cringe alert 🚨🤮 tacky as duck , and then bloody glasses Jane please please please chuck them they are 110 % plain awful 🙈 how you wore them on your wedding day I will never know 🤓😩

• Heart
I haven't seen many of Helen's Vlogs but from what I see she seems to have much more fun in them and isn't trying so hard where as Jane comes across one of those people that will go out Just to take a photo to show she's been out kind of thing and pretends she is having a great time. She looks bored shitless at the horses and even at the beach mostly :LOL: I always see Helen in Jane's vlogs doing things and taking part (I have mentioned this before) but Just wondered if Jane was the same in Helen's vlogs and was actually doing something other than holding a camera?

I might Just be misjudging her and not seeing the side of Jane that actually does things and has fun with the others.

I haven't seen many of Helen's Vlogs but from what I see she seems to have much more fun in them and isn't trying so hard where as Jane comes across one of those people that will go out Just to take a photo to show she's been out kind of thing and pretends she is having a great time. She looks bored shitless at the horses and even at the beach mostly :LOL: I always see Helen in Jane's vlogs doing things and taking part (I have mentioned this before) but Just wondered if Jane was the same in Helen's vlogs and was actually doing something other than holding a camera?

I might Just be misjudging her and not seeing the side of Jane that actually does things and has fun with the others.
Helen did a vlog of the day Jane and Charlie arrived, when she was waiting for them she was sorting the garden out for a BBQ, she said they were going to go in the hot tub but she wasn't sure Jane would as shes not sure it's her thing. She did go in it but she looked a bit uncomfortable I thought. What a bore 😂

Well my comment of the day will probably be deleted by those porky fingers shortly so here goes and yes must agree those glasses are frigging vile !
I'm sure your comment has long gone, "Susan" 😂

Someone has commented on her latest video saying they've only followed her for 5 months and Jane has kept them motivated!!! Wtf???!
Motivated in what??!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why on earth can't she remember or get right where she has been, or where she's going?

"We're going to..." - looks at Charlie
"We've just had dinner at..." - looks at Charlie
Where we are is just like...." - looks at Charlie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth can't she remember or get right where she has been, or where she's going?

"We're going to..." - looks at Charlie
"We've just had dinner at..." - looks at Charlie
Where we are is just like...." - looks at Charlie
This is so annoying and I think she's just attention seeking, silly mare, she was nothing like this in her old videos!

Have been here for a while, never posted before but what a crafty cow she is. On her latest video on the pinned post with the link to the dress, click on Read More and guess what it’s an Affiliated Link.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.