Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, she moaned the whole time!

-Started with her anxiety around being out and about with people crap.....never bothers her at aldi or stripping off for spray tans. On the other hand Chris was loving having a day out ...I very social me, I wonder what people we'll meet tan!
-Maybe once or twice mentioned the name of the charity and no info on it because she probably hasn't looked into it herself, just kept saying to money goes to homeless men. Considering her subs donated most of it, it's not doing the charity justice or spreading awareness.
- I was surprised when Chris said it only takes them an hour from the car park to summit, the way they were going on about it and how hard it would be you'd think were climbing Everest. The only set of at 7:30pm.
- Could not make out most of the talking in the vlog because of the wind - not their fault by why put clips up of walking round in the dark and with inaudible sound.
- It was 11pm and Tan was not happy people were still awake....what did she expect, your not going there for a decent nights sleep.
- I think we can all safely say that Tan in cycling shorts is not a size 10.
- laughed when they were in the car and she said ' Chris ain't vlogging this' and he butts in saying he might when she's asleep. She does not look impressed!! But acts like she alright with it....hehe.

Did anyone notice she looked no more rough than usual and not because she was making an effort....... 😂 she always just looks like she woke up form little nights sleep unwashed on a mountain then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know, she moaned the whole time!

-Started with her anxiety around being out and about with people crap.....never bothers her at aldi or stripping off for spray tans. On the other hand Chris was loving having a day out ...I very social me, I wonder what people we'll meet tan!
-Maybe once or twice mentioned the name of the charity and no info on it because she probably hasn't looked into it herself, just kept saying to money goes to homeless men. Considering her subs donated most of it, it's not doing the charity justice or spreading awareness.
- I was surprised when Chris said it only takes them an hour from the car park to summit, the way they were going on about it and how hard it would be you'd think were climbing Everest. The only set of at 7:30pm.
- Could not make out most of the talking in the vlog because of the wind - not their fault by why put clips up of walking round in the dark and with inaudible sound.
- It was 11pm and Tan was not happy people were still awake....what did she expect, your not going there for a decent nights sleep.
- I think we can all safely say that Tan in cycling shorts is not a size 10.
- laughed when they were in the car and she said ' Chris ain't vlogging this' and he butts in saying he might when she's asleep. She does not look impressed!! But acts like she alright with it....hehe.

Did anyone notice she looked no more rough than usual and not because she was making an effort....... 😂 she always just looks like she woke up form little nights sleep unwashed on a mountain then.
Lmao cheers for the heads up before I have to go on and skip parts of it lol she’s a size 10 though didn’t you know? On a serious note they definitely are NOT a size 10. She hasn’t said that’s what her size is for ages so maybe she’s accepted that she isn’t after all lol. I skipped to the end and it was just far too boring to watch! Love for her to try it in the winter when it drops below minus! Then she’ll know exactly how it feels to be homeless. You chose to do it so stop bloody whinging! At least you’ve got a warm cosy home to go back to. And she looks bloated AF.

Reactions: 2
im chuckling at the "it wur general knowledge, we come last" 😂 shocker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watched previous vlogs cos of curiosity really and free time on my hands... on 1st jan 2019 she weighed 13 stone... and now she weighs 12st 7lb... so in 6 months, she’s only lost 7lb? Honestly she is taking the piss. Taking the piss because she’s still carrying out meal plans and providing advice to other people who also follow the plan! Jesus Christ...

• Wow
just watched the first minute of the weight in, she is so insufferable!!.....

'i'm expecting a gain, it's star week (These SWer's must have shares in tampax), i've been off plan.

0.2 of a pound loss....'I'm really happy with that my luvs' 'just shows what exercise can do' 'Trek up Pendal paid off' :rolleyes: Couldn't watch anymore gloating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

'i'm expecting a gain, it's star week (These SWer's must have shares in tampax), i've been off plan.

0.2 of a pound loss....'I'm really happy with that my luvs' 'just shows what exercise can do' 'Trek up Pendal paid off' :rolleyes: Couldn't watch anymore gloating.
totally agree, I felt exactly the same watching it, what a joke! time for a channel name change me thinks cos there aint much trimming going on with Tan at the moment ma loves ;)

• Haha

Using the star week excuse again I see.. I’ve lost 5lb in one week before and that was bleeping “star week”... stop using it as an excuse! Bloody star week... ITS A PERIOD!

Full of excuses on the latest vlog and weigh in video, she seems to have given up now. As someone has said, I think she needs to rename her channel!!

Reactions: 1
Full of excuses on the latest vlog and weigh in video, she seems to have given up now. As someone has said, I think she needs to rename her channel!!
ITS STAR WEEK!!

She needs to leave SW completely. Her heart is obviously not in it anymore. She’s not losing anymore weight, I fact she’s gaining it. I can see it around her face! Just like me tbh, my weight carries around my face first. I’m not perfect so I don’t want to pick on her about her weight but she’s just being dishonest and is in total denial because she’s still convinced she’s a size 10. Absolutely not a problem to be totally honest except she’s not! Just trying to make
Money like the rest of them. She got a takeaway yet she got her batch cook... because they’re tasteless, plain, and boring and full of tinned tomatoes!! If she made an effort to be more ambitious with spices and seasoning then I bet she would have enjoyed having them rather than a takeaway. Poor tan is so exhausted. How exhausting to not be able to work full time in a place of work!

People telling her to chill out and maintain her weight... she cannot bleeping maintain!!!! She’s already gained nearly 3 stone!! How can she maintain? She doesn’t have enough willpower without some form of plan to follow but then she hasn’t got willpower for that anymore cos she’s money hungry for it all now.

And she needs to stop providing meal plans.

Last edited:
she really needs some manners, that taste test of the new hi fi bar complete with close ups of her open mouth as she chewed and spoke at the same time was a real treat......NOT

• Sick
  • Haha
she really needs some manners, that taste test of the new hi fi bar complete with close ups of her open mouth as she chewed and spoke at the same time was a real treat......NOT
Oh I forgot about that, eating with her gob wide open 😬

ITS STAR WEEK!!

She needs to leave SW completely. Her heart is obviously not in it anymore. She’s not losing anymore weight, I fact she’s gaining it. I can see it around her face! Just like me tbh, my weight carries around my face first. I’m not perfect so I don’t want to pick on her about her weight but she’s just being dishonest and is in total denial because she’s still convinced she’s a size 10. Absolutely not a problem to be totally honest except she’s not! Just trying to make
Money like the rest of them. She got a takeaway yet she got her batch cook... because they’re tasteless, plain, and boring and full of tinned tomatoes!! If she made an effort to be more ambitious with spices and seasoning then I bet she would have enjoyed having them rather than a takeaway. Poor tan is so exhausted. How exhausting to not be able to work full time in a place of work!

People telling her to chill out and maintain her weight... she cannot bleeping maintain!!!! She’s already gained nearly 3 stone!! How can she maintain? She doesn’t have enough willpower without some form of plan to follow but then she hasn’t got willpower for that anymore cos she’s money hungry for it all now.

And she needs to stop providing meal plans.
She seems to have star week more than I've ever had it 😂

• Haha
Oh I forgot about that, eating with her gob wide open 😬

She seems to have star week more than I've ever had it 😂
Is almost star week, then its nearly star week, then its actual star week for the rest of the month ;)

It's always star week! She must be anemic by now!
Spends about 200 quid in aldi, yet is always getting takeaways.
Groundhog day.

It's always star week! She must be anemic by now!
Spends about 200 quid in aldi, yet is always getting takeaways.
Groundhog day.
all that batch cooking yet she needed a takeaway then was eating a huge bag of doritos in bed, why oh why are people still buying into the whole weight loss bullshit??

She had a takeaway because she needed energy! So that batch cook that she did was bloody pointless, probably given it away! Omg, she is so predictable! Also shes not had any breakfast but will probably have ham on toast! Hardly a good advert for the diet plans, can people not see through her!

Reactions: 7
I agree, I’m ffwding most of her vlogs these days

Omg on her vlog today she is really putting Chris down re the 3 peaks challenge, yep Tan, it’s something you have to train for, you can’t just get off the sofa and do it, especially when you find a daily walk a bit gruelling. Give him some points for having a passion for god sake

Omg on her vlog today she is really putting Chris down re the 3 peaks challenge, yep Tan, it’s something you have to train for, you can’t just get off the sofa and do it, especially when you find a daily walk a bit gruelling. Give him some points for having a passion for god sake

Last edited:
I agree, I’m ffwding most of her vlogs these days

I know, bloody hell at least he's passionate about something! She is such a moaner, I bet poor Chris can't do anything without permission.

Skinny coffee advert on insta, absolutely hilarious coming from a qualified nutritionist 😂

Lots of comments on the vlog about Corby going to the child development place, people saying there's no way he's got adhd etc, how do they know! She puts little snippets of him on her videos how the hell can anyone say he hasn't got it from that?! I'm not saying he's got it, but how can these people know! An ex teacher has written a big reply and guess what Tanya hasn't bothered her arse to reply!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.