Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may as well *have called that latest vlog a tattle Q&A 😄 doesn't she realise we all KNOW what a lazy blob she is! She won't walk anywhere! They go in the car everytime, even on holiday!! She won't let Charlie have a drink on hols, she likes to be tucked up in bed by 10pm. She used to TELL US she's watching Netflix all day on her days off while waiting for the bean....She sits there stuffing her face hour after hour! You don't end up 8 stone overweight at that age by being on the go all the time chins 🤦🏼‍♀️ you're out of breath just walking up and down the corridor fgs... The vlog where you decided you needed a wheelchair for a sprained ankle?? The reason you're not moving is because you're SKINT! She must have pinocchio syndrome, everytime she lies one of her chins grows! There's really no hope for her at all!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She may as well called that latest vlog a tattle Q&A 😄 doesn't she realise we all KNOW what a lazy blob she is! She won't walk anywhere! They go in the car everytime, even on holiday!! She won't let Charlie have a drink on hols, she likes to be tucked up in bed by 10pm. She used to TELL US she's watching Netflix all day on her days off while waiting for the bean....She sits there stuffing her face hour after hour! You don't end up 8 stone overweight at that age by being on the go all the time chins 🤦🏼‍♀️ you're out of breath just walking up and down the corridor fgs... The vlog where you decided you needed a wheelchair for a sprained ankle?? The reason you're not moving is because you're SKINT! She must have pinocchio syndrome, everytime she lies one of her chins grows! There's really no hope for her at all!!
Chinocchio syndrome ..I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She likes to get on a Friday, otherwise she’s in all day. So she jumps in the car and goes to ’The Range’ and ‘Poundland’ not a good, long walk you’ll notice!

Reactions: 8
Yes, Jane needs two main meals per day. Plus a mountain of snacks, gotta keep that full feeling guyzz.
One of her slimming world recipie videos came up so I was bored enough to give it a watch… she made a quiche with a side of two dairylea triangles 😂 then they took it to bed and ate it as a ”snack”. The video was a few years old and what’s changed for her apart from her weight gain?? Nothing! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
I'm not au fait with gash-rash bath products, what in the name of God is a "toilet bomb"?

• Haha
The bit that made me laugh….‘we’ve just outgrown the flat”. Too bloody right by about 8 stone each!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you tattlers think they’ll stay married? She’s insufferable and I’ve never even met her 🤣

Reactions: 9
Yes...who else on Gods green earth could tolerate them? Neither one of them is exactly a catch! Dear God, he used to send Valentine cards to himself! 🙈 that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard. I really can’t imagine either of them were fighting potential suitors off with a big stick to be honest. Shes lazy, whiny, tells lies, has a real nasty streak, he’s dull, boring, not engaging in any way. Imagine your first date with daft boy....out for dinner, he’s lip-smacking, breathing noisily, umming and ahhing, never getting to the point, just dull, dull, dull. They’re together for life I think, which can only be a good thing really, it means they never have to inflict themselves on anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I personally I’m still holding out hope he will run off with Helen (bless this cookie) would make some cracking vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.