Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt the reason for the MIL collapsing at the wedding , “always listen to your mother boys “ that’s what I tell my sons 😂

A shoutout to tattle maybe 🤔
If u don’t like the comments on here flaps stop coming on and reading them then ffs !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sounds like she's got her apple catchers in a tizz because one of her boss babe biznezzz parcels has gone missing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 just send them another chins - if you can afford it! It's the senders responsibility after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Used a handful of times!! I half expected to see Charlie Bean with ‘husband’ written on his forehead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll be rubbing her trotters with glee already and packing her bags ready to move with the inheritance 😡
What inheritance? I think she’s said a few times that neither her family nor Charlie’s have any cash. I certainly don’t think they own their homes from the way she spoke.

Reactions: 2
His mum doesn’t never heard her mention his grandparents

Reactions: 4
She’ll be putting on a velvet cushion inside a glass case in the shrine she’s dedicated to Janeykins 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Get your flap burning sponges with free snot! Much love, Jane xoxo
F8FD13C6-7048-45D0-B0B2-0E216FF5CB82.jpeg

bonus pic for you guyzzzzzz (might have to be my new profile pic!) happy saturday 😂

173908E2-36CE-4445-A332-A17C447A783F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t think so? Jane has banned him from seeing her probably...she wants to be the only woman in his life!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her forehead gives me such anxiety, its like a lumpy mattress! How are there lumps like that UNDER the skin? It's not spots, what is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.