Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww! That’s why we need to cherish every moment time goes so quick... I hope he has a speedy recovery we wouldn’t want Janeykins rubbing her hands together just yet...I see she didn’t even go to the bother of liking the pic 😐View attachment 580507
I do hope his Grandad is ok, they seem to love his Grandparents but no doubt chins will make it all about her. Just looked at the post and it said 4 comments, I could only see 3, checked on my other account and Helen has blocked me 🤣. Actually now I’m thinking about it, didn’t she block a load of her followers when she came off YouTube? She sure thinks she’s something special does bless this cookie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do hope his Grandad is ok, they seem to love his Grandparents but no doubt chins will make it all about her. Just looked at the post and it said 4 comments, I could only see 3, checked on my other account and Helen has blocked me 🤣. Actually now I’m thinking about it, didn’t she block a load of her followers when she came off YouTube? She sure thinks she’s something special does bless this cookie 😂
Yeah she blocked my friend (this isn’t an ‘asking for a friend’ situation btw haha) who had previously left her lots of nice comments. She should have just made a new one rather than acting like a dick.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So she will ! she'll be making arrangements to pack his nan off to a nursing home so they can sell the house from under her😕
If they own their own home they would have to pay for the care fees themselves providing nobody else (partner or other family members) live there, Jane will move in to save on care home fees 🤣It’s a bloody minefield, I’ve just had to sort it for a family member. That’s all chins will care about though ££££

Yeah she blocked my friend (this isn’t an ‘asking for a friend’ situation btw haha) who had previously left her lots of nice comments. She should have just made a new one rather than acting like a dick.
Yeah it’s a bit embarrassing, very diva like behaviour. She’s a tit just like her mate!

• Heart
checked on my other account and Helen has blocked me 🤣. Actually now I’m thinking about it, didn’t she block a load of her followers when she came off YouTube? She sure thinks she’s something special does bless this cookie 😂
haha yes that was the time she did a live announcing she was leaving SM and some arse lickers were begging her not to so she said if you want to follow her you had to comment with a puppy emoji and she would keep you on her new account she then blocked every single other follower she had because she couldn't "wheedle out the bastards" i.e tattlers 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Going by the tit spelling and grammar, it seems like it is Janeychins that has posted this. I have long suspected that she ‘runs’ his instagram account, that’s why she feels so confident posting on her stories that she is watching netflix at 3 in the afternoon - because bean can’t see it anyway!
Hard to tell they’re both as thick as each other but the telltale your / you’re is evident 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same thing with Dh's grandma, she got very ill and his mum was all for selling the house so she could go into care but her brother, Dh's uncle, would have non of it and insisted she say rattling around in the house. Dh mum became her carer whilst his uncle sat back although he had promised to help with the care. They all reckon he did this so not to lose out on what he was due to inherit. This was many years before dh and i got together.

I hope charlie's grandad is ok, as much as we take the piss its not funny when families ill.

Reactions: 7
Hard to tell they’re both as thick as each other but the telltale your / you’re is evident 😂
It’s deffo the Chins, I was just thinking there that is is a very odd thing to do in general. A very attention seeking thing, which is a Chins trait and not necessarily a Bean trait. He seems a bit more reserved. It’s like when all the instahuns post happy birthday to their babies - they aren’t going to fecking read it!! Chinnychinchins needs the ‘aRe YoU oKaY hUn’ comments, she thrives off the attention. But can’t post it on her own ‘gram because it will look a bit disingenuous. I have had a dull day of payroll work so maybe I am overthinking it 😂😂

It’s deffo the Chins, I was just thinking there that is is a very odd thing to do in general. A very attention seeking thing, which is a Chins trait and not necessarily a Bean trait. He seems a bit more reserved. It’s like when all the instahuns post happy birthday to their babies - they aren’t going to fecking read it!! Chinnychinchins needs the ‘aRe YoU oKaY hUn’ comments, she thrives off the attention. But can’t post it on her own ‘gram because it will look a bit disingenuous. I have had a dull day of payroll work so maybe I am overthinking it 😂😂
No you're probably right ! we always say it must be her posting on his Insta ,just by the stuff on there 😂 full of praise for Jane and her family.

I agree I think it's her she always uses his family misfortunes for content, yet refuses to feature her own family or reveal her nephew's name. The bean is so thick he doesn't realise how rude this is! She's deffo the kind of wife who checks his social media, phone and has all his passwords. She can't even cope with him having a night out without her

• Heart
I agree it’s probably chins doing his insta posts, funny how there’s never a gushing post when poor old Mrs G is in hospital 🤔 they couldn’t make it anymore obvious that they can’t stand her and she’s a massive inconvenience

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I agree I think it's her she always uses his family misfortunes for content, yet refuses to feature her own family or reveal her nephew's name. The bean is so thick he doesn't realise how rude this is! She's deffo the kind of wife who checks his social media, phone and has all his passwords. She can't even cope with him having a night out without her
She was paranoid over the physio and sat across from the pub crouched down waiting on him on his last night out ,didn't even trust him enough to make his own way home🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree it’s probably chins doing his insta posts, funny how there’s never a gushing post when poor old Mrs G is in hospital 🤔 they couldn’t make it anymore obvious that they can’t stand her and she’s a massive inconvenience
that is a very good point, i didnt think about that. Poor Mrs Gammons. There’s something quite sociopathic about making your husband an instagram, then posting about how much he loves you on valentines day, your birthday etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was paranoid over the physio and sat across from the pub crouched down waiting on him on his last night out ,didn't even trust him enough to make his own way home🙄
I forgot about that 🤣 my god she is deranged 🥴😳 she was deffo livid that the bean could have been groped by an attractive woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it’s as if she thinks Bean’s some kind of sexy stud 😂 noone except from you wants him, Chins! Relax babes 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He might have had to dash at midnight and leave behind his velvet slipper 😂
Or what about his latest ones that she bought for him from shoe zone, they are nearly as bad as those velvet slippers but duck me gotta admit those slippers are going to take some beating in the fashionista stakes !! Am sure she does it just to be a bleep to him, her way of keeping him in check 😂😂

• Haha
He might have had to dash at midnight and leave behind his velvet slipper 😂
😂😂 brilliant!! I wonder if he’s got a smoking jacket too? He’ll be lying on the sofa a la Noel Coward.....Jane, no-one, absolutely no-one is going to run away with Charlie!! Can you imagine? She gets him home, he takes his leggings off and she sees his tanned ankles…😂 Naw....youll be fine Jane, he’s yours for life (God help him)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 brilliant!! I wonder if he’s got a smoking jacket too? He’ll be lying on the sofa a la Noel Coward.....Jane, no-one, absolutely no-one is going to run away with Charlie!! Can you imagine? She gets him home, he takes his leggings off and she sees his tanned ankles…😂 Naw....youll be fine Jane, he’s yours for life (God help him)
or he's chatting to some woman in a bar, forgets he has baldy patch hair spray on and wipes his sweaty head......shexy ;)

• Haha
or he's chatting to some woman in a bar, forgets he has baldy patch hair spray on and wipes his sweaty head......shexy ;)
😂😂 oh I forgot the spray on hair!! Poor Charlie Bean....I can see him now, camel coat casually slung over his shoulder, spray on hair dripping down his forehead, umming and erring....yes, definitely a catch!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.