Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What inheritance? I think she’s said a few times that neither her family nor Charlie’s have any cash. I certainly don’t think they own their homes from the way she spoke.
She’s said before that his grandparents own their own home and they were helping with the wedding. She’s made it perfectly clear on many occasions that Charlie’s mum doesn’t own her own home or have very much at all 😕 I think Charlie is the only grandchild? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think that’s easy! Just buy a load of stock and put a sticker on it and milk your loyal subs .
4507D91C-D4A2-4950-800E-98D6F4E97DC1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she trying to prove she has a mate ... if she's pissing herself laughing over a little bit of quiche.. wow you're a hoot chins! 🙄

• Haha
Yes what’s so amusing about that? It must be Helen or her mum she’s talking about if they’ve the same obsession with food !

Reactions: 9
Yes what’s so amusing about that? It must be Helen or her mum she’s talking about if they’ve the same obsession with food !
What a bizarre thing to be laughing about... her life must be 100 miles an hour ... *NAUGHTTTT*

Bless this quiche ohhhhh deaaaayyyyerrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt anyone could remember the buffet from our wedding as we were all high on life....and booze, singing our heads off, dancing, reminiscing, cracking jokes and laughing til our sides hurt, if one of my friends messaged me to say they still remembered the quiche i'd be asking if they were ok! Then again maybe they were face planting the quiche rather than watch Charlie do his full monty dance for Jane 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh yes, daft boy being sexy 🤢🙈 I’d stick my head in the quiche rather than watch that!

‘Were film a little video’ says ‘business’ woman of the year!!

• Haha
A little video of how she lied about having a lovely bunch of ladies making the pwoducts to her very own spec after doing 10 months or research 😂

• Haha
She's giving away free wax melts with this weeks orders ,she has to be running at a loss .

• Haha
Chins also told the staff at the venue not to give any guests wedding cake as it was expensive 🤣 couldn’t make it up could you 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
One for the Q&A - ‘did you agonise over the decision to lie about where and by who your products are mass produced or did it just come to you naturally? Thx xxx’

• Haha
Chins also told the staff at the venue not to give any guests wedding cake as it was expensive 🤣 couldn’t make it up could you 🙄
Practically chucked cake at my guests, no way was we pissing around taking that home.
There was also a fair few bottles of wine left over, we had put bottles on the tables for the meal, that all got taken too! Like a load of buzzards our families 🤣

• Haha
Practically chucked cake at my guests, no way was we pissing around taking that home.
There was also a fair few bottles of wine left over, we had put bottles on the tables for the meal, that all got taken too! Like a load of buzzards our families 🤣
That's what her and Charlie were devouring on the wedding night ,instead of each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had Krispy creme donut tower at mine instead of a wedding cake I never got a single one 😂 even on the biggest day of her life she’s still thinking about food 😭 and she’s tight as duck

• Haha

Go to 34 mins in 😂
Omg talk about show showing your true colours, what a witch! I still can‘t get over how much bean has aged in less than 3 years, shocking 😱

That's what her and Charlie were devouring on the wedding night ,instead of each other 😂
100%, I bet they spend a lot more time eating and talking about food than they do shagging 🤣

What a bizarre thing to be laughing about... her life must be 100 miles an hour ... *NAUGHTTTT*

Bless this quiche ohhhhh deaaaayyyyerrrrrrr
Bless this quiche, I’m done 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Their idea of sexting is sending each other pics of their meals and snaxxxxx 🤣

Christ what a miserable miserly pair! Just watched the video re the wedding cake and watching her nearly creaming her knicks at the thoughts of the cake that was litchrillllly exackly amazing with nuffink she didn’t want....spew.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.