Jane Gammons #29 It will burn your flaps but much love from Jane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she mentioned this in one of her vids and said Cambridge wasn’t for her
Yeah because it is far too restrictive for old greedy guts. But she really should look into it coz calorie counting quite clearly isn’t working for her haha. I think she needs the control, slimming world gave her some kind of control but calorie counting lets her run wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hang on a second...how if she’s doing as well as she reckons can she have any stock left to discount Guyzzzz? She only orders these skin irritations in blocks of 10, she adds her stock up as accurately as she adds her calories up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Serious question because I'm over 35....do grown men squirrel away their 'birthday money' to buy pillows? That cost 25 quid? These two pensioners and their rock hard pillows.....ohhh deaaaaaaahhhhh :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
chopped cucumber and spring onion followed by the thrills of an over priced premier inn pillow that he hated what riveting content from the porksters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww! That’s why we need to cherish every moment time goes so quick... I hope he has a speedy recovery we wouldn’t want Janeykins rubbing her hands together just yet...I see she didn’t even go to the bother of liking the pic 😐
E9BEAC40-3A61-41ED-9BE7-C659A70505D5.jpeg

....that’s because she doesn’t care. It’s not her grandad 🤷‍♀️ She has no capability to think of others. Jane, daft boy, her family, that’s as far as it goes for her.

....that’s because she doesn’t care. It’s not her grandad 🤷‍♀️ She has no capability to think of others. Jane, daft boy, her family, that’s as far as it goes for her.
That'll be some content for her next vid ,we know how she loves to include the misfortunes of beans family .

Reactions: 9
Aww! That’s why we need to cherish every moment time goes so quick... I hope he has a speedy recovery we wouldn’t want Janeykins rubbing her hands together just yet...I see she didn’t even go to the bother of liking the pic 😐View attachment 580507
She’ll be rubbing her trotters with glee already and packing her bags ready to move with the inheritance 😡

Reactions: 8
She’ll be rubbing her trotters with glee already and packing her bags ready to move with the inheritance 😡
So she will ! she'll be making arrangements to pack his nan off to a nursing home so they can sell the house from under her😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she wouldn't pay nursing care fees if it takes a chunk out of the inheritance, i think she will move them both in with the Nna (i mean lets be honest she rules that relationship) and pretend she cares to ensure the house is signed over in the will,, the only reason she didn't with Mrs Gammons was because she was skint and there was no money to give them.

If she does that i hope they get called out for helping Nan when there is property at stake but couldn't do things for Mrs G for the love like a normal son and daughter in law would

I’m waiting for the gall bladder voice and the ‘crying’ about daft boys grandad...well, after she’s read here of course!

Aww! That’s why we need to cherish every moment time goes so quick... I hope he has a speedy recovery we wouldn’t want Janeykins rubbing her hands together just yet...I see she didn’t even go to the bother of liking the pic 😐View attachment 580507
Going by the tit spelling and grammar, it seems like it is Janeychins that has posted this. I have long suspected that she ‘runs’ his instagram account, that’s why she feels so confident posting on her stories that she is watching netflix at 3 in the afternoon - because bean can’t see it anyway!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.